Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,128 members, 7,943,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex (41034 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Wapbullet: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2017
Chai
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Aburi001: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Your wickedness pass Evans own....lol
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by aboki2000(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2017
fuckerstard:
Kill this celebrity kidnapper already or sentence him to 250 life sentences plus 10,000 years without parol.

He should be in solitary confinement and denied visits. He's done so much harm already.

FEAR COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2017
Evans deserve brutal death by hanging, attaching the rope to his scrotum balls....

1 Like

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by signz: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2017
Best post/suggestion I've seen since this Evans saga started.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
alcmene:
That was an accidental death...... Afonjas would gladly dispatch your head and dismember your body to display as wares in their human part open market.
afonja dis, afonja that, dont u guys ever get tired or at least grow up for christ sake..... there is more to life than ipod and afonja or whaterver

6 Likes

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by ajamek: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Zs
alcmene:
That was an accidental death...... Afonjas would gladly dispatch your head and dismember your body to display as wares in their human part open market.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Caseless: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2017
alcmene:
english sef de hard you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by almarthins(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2017
munas:

Shut up already with this your stupd afonja talk.

A person's father died in the hands of a Evans and you are typing rubish here...IDIOT

Thank God say na ur kinsmen...I sit down dey look o. Every time afonja !!! Wetin dem do una? May be for being too accommodating.

2 Likes

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by DONFASZY(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2017
Evans is lucky he was nt caught in public plc around onitsha where JUNGLE justice is common,all dis his numerous confession would ve bin burnt-out to ashes
Death sentence
Heartless man
C crocodile tears
Story dat touch

1 Like

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by patrickkkk: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2017
uboma:
from the day Evans got arrested, I have always advocated the death penalty for him and members of his gang.

this story and many others we will hear in due course, justifies why Evans deserves the death penalty.

His wife should also be arrested for aiding and betting a criminal.

Good!!! But this gesture should also be extended to the POLITHIEFCIANS because they have done worse than this. They have RUINED and KILLED many young destinies on the platform of CORRUPTION. They have made the poor poorer and the rich richer and also made the gab between the POOR and the RICH obviously too wide apart. undecided
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Stephanie was formerly married!?
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by chronique(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Kill him and show no mercy.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by mekaboy(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2017
munas:

Shut up already with this your stupd afonja talk.

A person's father died in the hands of a Evans and you are typing rubish here...IDIOT

The guy is a kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by rosieluv(f): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2017
now they Wil start blaming Evans for killing their late mothers and fathers undecided
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Greven(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2017
alcmene:
Is this the highest you can think? sad

1 Like

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by ofemigeorge(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2017
priceaction:
Evans don suffer. All media houses both fake and original making money from Evans, either he was the culprit or not. Even bloggers are not left out, forming fake news up and down attributing it to him.one even said he always disappear when ever police were close on him and even change to another person and disguise away. Una dey try sha. Man must chop either by selling hard copies or by google money.
Police self not helping matters. Soon they will gv him a chieftaincy title as the most intelligent, trending criminal of the year. The guy no try at all. At that age, he achieved so much, but in a cruel and evil way. How they won't treat him like a king in prison yard.

You can see one idiot up there attributing it to accidental death. I pity the next republic of bialand. I just pity them deeply.

Have you written your jamb exam

2 Likes

Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Jabioro: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2017
Evans harm more than what the public thought.. He should not live to see tomorrow
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by einsteine(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2017
Is there dealth penalty for kidnapping in Anambra state? He would be tried in Lagos for his crimes in Lagos state.

NubiLove:
The man Evans is a hardened criminal... this is another death on his hand and it was the victim, he is liable for the death penalty under the kidnapping law that was signed on February 1st, 2017.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2017
patrickkkk:

Good!!! But this gesture should also be extended to the POLITHIEFCIANS because they have done worse than this. They have RUINED and KILLED many young destinies on the platform of CORRUPTION. They have made the poor poorer and the rich richer and also made the gab between the POOR and the RICH obviously too wide apart. undecided
unfortunately the polithiefcians are the law makers also, until we vote in reasonable people with similar mind set it wont happen
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Princesaha: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2017
As an Igbo man and a staunch Ipob member, this man is a disgrace to us and should be killed immediately.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2017
http://thenigerialawyer.com/anti-kidnapping-law-death-penalty-not-an-option/

‎Earlier than now, kidnapping was made a capital offence in 2009 in six Nigerian states: Abia, Akwa, Ibom, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo

einsteine:
Is there dealth penalty for kidnapping in Anambra state? He would be tried in Lagos for his crimes in Lagos state.
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by do4luv14(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Something is not adding up, much as I don't support his crimes,
we should be careful how we handle his case, there are more that is not yet known,

hmmmm, something fishy fishy smelling in this case
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by soulfood(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex by Beetobee(f): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2017
This is so so sad. May the soul of Papa Chikelue rest in peace. May Evans and associates rot in the hottest part of hell!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out / I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.