Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,388 members, 7,978,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them (1552 Views)

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
so this friend of mine came to me telling me his gf loves early morning love making

red alert

he thinks it disgusting cos by them both yall breaths are stinking

and its a kill mood to ask her to let u guys brush ur teeth 3 am in d morning

he doesnt want to hurt her sooooooooooo

opinions pls
tosyne2much i need ur crazy advice pls
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by samincredible44(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
hug her and whisper in her ear"bitch go brush your teeth

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nne go and brush ur teeth or else no banana 4 u.... undecided

I can not come and die 3am in da mornin cox of bad breath....is tu damn early....

Say all via joke.....say it violently at the detriment of ur relationship....pls dnt hold me responsible afterwards angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
samincredible44:
hug her and whisper in her ear"bitch go brush your teeth
bro u aint helping at all

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
space warmers not wanted pls

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by samincredible44(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
brandydaniells:
bro u aint helping at all
if u have kissed her dat means u probably have d problem too

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
brandydaniells:
space warmers not wanted pls

Abeg shift ur face....ur breath stinks undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Then you two should brush at night ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by Victornezzar: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just tell her about d new tooth paste in town dat it helps grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
dingbang:
Then you two should brush at night ..
nice idea bro u rock
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
Just tell her about d new tooth paste in town dat it helps grin
then what?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
samincredible44:

if u have kissed her dat means u probably have d problem too
ur just useless bro
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by BagsJewlery(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
You two should make it a norm to brush before going to bed... by morning your breath won't stink

Check my profile for quality stock bags

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2017
I think they're still forming for each other. I kiss my gf even when she never brush teeth oooo

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Whether you brush at night or not you'll still wake with a bad breath but probably a mild one unlike when you didn't do the night brushing. It's natural 'cause the mouth has been closed for too long. Now back to the op, there's nothing wrong in telling your gf to brush before kissing 'cause it's what she was meant to do first thing in the morning if she was conscious of her breath.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
If you brush last thing at night you should just drink water in the morning and your breath will be fine.
He should go brush early in the morning and she will do same.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol. ..we can only jam lips but not to kiss deeply jooreh...

your friend should make the relationship more open....In a way that the both parties can't be hurt by the truth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by subtlemee(f): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2017
They should be brushing their teeth with a good toothpaste before going to bed regularly or better still eat bitter kola or walnut before going to bed all these inhibits micro orgnisms activities in the mouth thereby giving one a tolerable mouth breath in the morning
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2017
Dont tell him/her anything.Before morning set a tooth brush on the bed if he/shes smart they'll understand
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by dingbang(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2017
Piercedclit:
If you brush last thing at night you should just drink water in the morning and your breath will be fine.
lol the movies made us believe sex in the morning would be awesome grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2017
dingbang:

So true. lol
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Just Tell Them.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think they're still forming for each other. I kiss my gf even when she never brush teeth oooo
tosyne thats totally disgusting .........na so ur love blind reach
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:
Whether you brush at night or not you'll still wake with a bad breath but probably a mild one unlike when you didn't do the night brushing. It's natural 'cause the mouth has been closed for too long. Now back to the op, there's nothing wrong in telling your gf to brush before kissing 'cause it's what she was meant to do first thing in the morning if she was conscious of her breath.
aiit aunty benny
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Piercedclit:
thanks aunti clitoris
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2017
sekxy:
Lol. ..we can only jam lips but not to kiss deeply jooreh...

your friend should make the relationship more open....In a way that the both parties can't be hurt by the truth...

nice one too sexy
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2017
dingbang:
talk about james bond and d others grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2017
MissCuppy:
You tell them not to get angry that you have something to say to them, then you tell them.
i dont think that will work shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
brandydaniells:
so this friend of mine came to me telling me his gf loves early morning love making

red alert

he thinks it disgusting cos by them both yall breaths are stinking

and its a kill mood to ask her to let u guys brush ur teeth 3 am in d morning

he doesnt want to hurt her sooooooooooo

opinions pls
tosyne2much i need ur crazy advice pls

Mehhn..

Honestly, who can sleep properly when u are sleeping with someone u know u gonna fucck ? undecided

And brushing teeth in wee hours is not a barrier either. wink But what i always do when shii is abt to go down? i stylishly cover his face with a pillow or do the reverse cowgirl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
brandydaniells:

nice one too sexy
thank you
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by tosyne2much(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
brandydaniells:
tosyne thats totally disgusting .........na so ur love blind reach
Disgusting ke? Be like say you never try am before abi? cheesy tongue
Re: How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them by brandydaniells(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Disgusting ke? Be like say you never try am before abi? cheesy tongue
esp if u had sardine and bread for dinner or sharwama

grin grin grin grin grin grin d smell of d mouth fit release evans from prison

(1) (Reply)

five most common lies ladies tell / Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) / What Does The Church Say About Oral S*x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.