Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Am A Side Chick And I Am Happy Is That A Bad Thing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Side Chick And I Am Happy Is That A Bad Thing? (2521 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Side Chick And I Am Happy Is That A Bad Thing? by HARDDON: 3:33am On Jun 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Ehn but there's an emotional attachment, unlike the sidechicks that aren't invested emotionally and are just there for the monetary benefits. The side chick in love has more to lose and sounds more deluded than the one just there for the cheque

She was there first but because of her stinking xta n two timing ways, op wen n married another more loyal one.

Then one day, she woke up n noticed he was married already n hated herself for not bn comited all along. She came pleading n due to old fire dat neva really totally go off, d idiatic guy bed her n has bn entangled eva since!

This is her way of psuedo punishing wify for stealing her man.

@Op,

You are worth nothing but d wig on ur head. Even brain has taken leave of u.

Keep spteading ur legs because of some cheap coins. By d time u wake up, u wud be in ur 40s n regretting ur freaking wasted younger years.

N while @ it, u can even bear him some vagabons. Illegitimate kids that hv no bearing, place nor names in life . To bear record of ur wrench stench of a scar

1 Like

Re: I Am A Side Chick And I Am Happy Is That A Bad Thing? by pabostt: 4:20am On Jun 27, 2017
You don't have to play second fiddle. A first team player at Arsenal is better than a player on the reserve at Real madrid. So why settle for less?
Re: I Am A Side Chick And I Am Happy Is That A Bad Thing? by ibkayee(f): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2017
HARDDON:

She was there first but because of her stinking xta n two timing ways, op wen n married another more loyal one.

Then one day, she woke up n noticed he was married already n hated herself for not bn comited all along. She came pleading n due to old fire dat neva really totally go off, d idiatic guy bed her n has bn entangled eva since!

This is her way of psuedo punishing wify for stealing her man.

@Op,

You are worth nothing but d wig on ur head. Even brain has taken leave of u.

Keep spteading ur legs because of some cheap coins. By d time u wake up, u wud be in ur 40s n regretting ur freaking wasted younger years.

N while @ it, u can even bear him some vagabons. Illegitimate kids that hv no bearing, place nor names in life . To bear record of ur wrench stench of a scar
Lol where did you get the backstory?
Re: I Am A Side Chick And I Am Happy Is That A Bad Thing? by Kobicove(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
There's some truth in what she said but judgmental Nigerians will not admit it undecided
Re: I Am A Side Chick And I Am Happy Is That A Bad Thing? by HARDDON: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol where did you get the backstory?

Who knows maybe im the very guy in question wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Review Of Bet's New Edition Biopic - The New Edition Story (2017) / “he Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments / Boys Insert Hot Red Pepper Into Slay Queens ‘pussy For Stealing A Phone -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.