Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? (881 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? What Was Your Partner Response / Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Cheating? What Was Their Reply? / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by biggestbros: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Why not promoting promiscuity, ever wonder what will happen to women if all men in the world stops cheating.

Just curious...
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Stop am first
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2017
They will have their own husbands.
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by Evablizin(f): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2017
I'm coming
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2017
grin

THERE WILL BE A WORLD PEACE grin
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by Kobicove(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
No going to happen cheesy
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by OLAJADON: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
we have more women that men so if we have one man one woman policy, there will just be a bunch of single ladies without a single guy to tease them or even say hello.
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by jhudit(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
OLAJADON:
we have more women that men so if we have one man one woman policy, there will just be a bunch of single ladies without a single guy to tease them or even say hello.

When a lie is told so much, it begins to sound like the truth.

Source please?

http://www.indexmundi.com/nigeria/demographics_profile.html

That's Nigeria's demographics for 2016. Men of 'marriageable' age are obviously more than women.

All over the world, the ratio of men to women at birth is higher. It drops in old-age because men tend to die earlier and women of that age don't even need to remarry.

As of 1 January 2017, the world's population was estimated at about 7 486 520 598, with men leading by approximately 66million. Where do you people keep getting your own facts?

We should consider polyandry, since you guys are so concerned about single people.
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:

Source please?

That's Nigeria's demographics for 2016. Men of 'marriageable' age are obviously more than women.

All over the world, the ratio of men to women at birth is higher. It drops in old-age because men die earlier and women of that age don't even need to remarry.

As of 1 January 2017, the world's population was estimated at about 7 486 520 598, with men leading by approximately 66million. Where do you people keep getting your own facts?

We should consider polyandry, since you guys are so concerned about single people.

been noticing / trolling no following is the right word
well ave been following you for a while now..............and i now i just confirmed the hypothesis i had about you
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by jhudit(f): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

been noticing / trolling no following is the right word
well ave been following you for a while now..............and i now i just confirmed the hypothesis i had about you
Lolzzzz, what hypothesis?
I've also noticed and wondered why you went for such an user id...
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by OLAJADON: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:

Source please?

All over the world, the ratio of men to women at birth is higher. It drops in old-age because men tend to die earlier and women of that age don't even need to remarry.

ok I have heard you but in the world why do we have more single ladies than men, in fact the rate of single ladies is increasing drastically yearly.
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by OLAJADON: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:

Source please?

ok I have heard you but in the world why do we have more single ladies than men, in fact the rate of single ladies is increasing drastically yearly.
do you concur
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by jhudit(f): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
OLAJADON:

do you concur
Except men are marrying themselves, the increasing number of singles affects both men and women.

Youths are not ready to take that leap anymore.
...economic downturn.
...loss of moral and societal values.
...some just don't want to marry.
...unnecessary exposure to modernization.
...the married couples they see are probably unhappy, cheating and fighting each other.

There is a man for every woman...
And a woman for every man
What she might say is, she isn't ready
Or most times, she hasn't seen her TYPE of man.
Type might be financial, physical, emotional, intellectual...etc
Her expectations might be realistic or unrealistic.
but that's not entirely our business, is it?

It's same with the single guys.

1 Like

Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by OLAJADON: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:

Except men are marrying themselves, the increasing number of singles affects both men and women.

Youths are not ready to take that leap anymore.
...economic downturn.
...loss of moral and societal values.
...some just don't want to marry.
...unnecessary exposure to modernization.
...the married couples they see are probably unhappy, cheating and fighting each other.

There is a man for every woman...
And a woman for every man
What she might say is, she isn't ready
Or most times, she hasn't seen her TYPE of man.
Type might be financial, physical, emotional, intellectual...etc
Her expectations might be realistic or unrealistic.
but that's not entirely our business, is it?

It's same with the single guys.
yes to some extent.
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:

Lolzzzz, what hypothesis?
I've also noticed and wondered why you went for such an user id...

so ermm i had more than one hypothesis but wasnt sure if adding an "s" or "es" to it would sound right undecided
anyways here are the procured which somehow you just confirmed with ur comment here...

first from the first time i saw ur comment i knew immediately dat you were a pretty smart lady (too smart i must add)

second u're kinda in a healthy realtionship at moment (wouldnt disclose more on this even though i so much would have loved to)

third ur line of work requires you to do alot of research (this i'm very sure of)

and lastly you dont seem to like broke guys

so how correct are my hypothesis now turned theory as they have or soon to be confirmed wink wink
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by jhudit(f): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and lastly you dont seem to like broke guys

so how correct are my hypothesis now turned theory as they have or soon to be confirmed wink wink
I don't have any problem with broke guys,
I don't like the sound of it that word broke guys...
but it seems to be common and understood around here, so...I just go with the tide.
Re: If Men Stops Cheating, What Will Happen To Women? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:

I don't have any problem with broke guys,
I don't like the sound of it that word broke guys...
but it seems to be common and understood around here, so...I just go with the tide.

lol i understand perfectly well........thats nl for you

so errrm i guess am right all the same.....qui? smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

do white people tell each other to date black people / Fantasy Land:if U Are Very Rich,where Would You Marry From? / Enter Here And Get Sense Free (Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.