Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. (2516 Views)

What Did She Really Want? / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Broke Nigerian men keep complaining that women reject them because of their lack of financial ability. This self pitying consoling thought line is always sold by these men to compensate their poor ego but that's not usually the case. It's not always because of being broke. Sometimes, maybe, most times.

Now, here's the reality.
We always assume that every women rejects a man because he's just broke.
This makes us ignore the possibilities of other inadequacies that could be a deal breaker in men.Money is not all. In fact, it's a myth that women are after money. A lot of broke dudes still fall in love and get married.

So, There's something these rejections are about that is far from money.Cool, you don't have money.

(1)How about your confidence?
(2)Your self esteem?
(3)Do you exude low self esteem and talk out of pity?
(4)How intelligent and engaging are you?
(5)Can you make intelligent conversations and brainstorm with a woman?
(6)Do you have a vision?
A feasible and promising vision you're relentlessly pursuing?
(7)How's your sense of humour like?
(coolHow's your sense of dressing?
We know you have cheap few clothes as a broke dude, but how do you use and combine the ones you have?
(9)How romantic are you?
(10)How clean are you?
(11)What are your values like?

A lot of broke young men are nil when it comes to these aforementioned questions, so when they hit rejection from a female, they say, ‘Its because I am broke..’
‘Women love money .’

No bro.
You're the problem.
You lack money.
And you lack every other thing.. .

See, I keep saying it, Money doesn't make a man. Most times it's low self esteemed men that flaunt money to attract women; they use money to cover up their inadequacies.
Take away money from them, nothing is left.
Poor souls.

Y'all broke guys should go back and build yourself, nah, I don't mean financially.
Go check your confidence, intelligence, humor, resourcefulness, maturity, focus, etc.
Go check all of these.

Many times you're rejected for something far from your broke state.
Go work on all this inadequacies, without minding if you have the cash or not you'll see ladies flocking around you.

#solomonbuchi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Draei: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Okay, next thread plz...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Broke Nigerian men keep complaining that women reject them because of their lack of financial ability. This self pitying consoling thought line is always sold by these men to compensate their poor ego but that's not usually the case. It's not always because of being broke. Sometimes, maybe, most times.

Now, here's the reality.
This makes us ignore the possibilities of other inadequacies that could be a deal breaker in men.Money is not all. In fact, it's a myth that women are after money. A lot of broke dudes still fall in love and get married.

So, There's something these rejections are about that is far from money.Cool, you don't have money.

(2)Your self esteem?
(6)Do you have a vision?
We know you have cheap few clothes as a broke dude, but how do you use and combine the ones you have?
(9)How romantic are you?
(10)How clean are you?

A lot of broke young men are nil when it comes to these aforementioned questions, so when they hit rejection from a female, they say, ‘Its because I am broke..’
‘Women love money .’

No bro.
You're the problem.
You lack money.

See, I keep saying it, Money doesn't make a man. Most times it's low self esteemed men that flaunt money to attract women; they use money to cover up their inadequacies.
Poor souls.

Y'all broke guys should go back and build yourself, nah, I don't mean financially.
Go check your confidence, intelligence, humor, resourcefulness, maturity, focus, etc.
Go check all of these.

Go work on all this inadequacies, without minding if you have the cash or not you'll see ladies flocking around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Fadiga24(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice thread, you must be a psychologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by BlackDBagba: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am pretty analytical in my approach
So I will ask you few questions op since you made some vauge assumptions
Where and how do you come to conclusion that broke guys are not bold or romantic?
What made you think rich guys are automatically more romantic?

I agree with you on one thing though
Most men may wallow in self pity after suffering rejection from a lady

I have done that my self in the past
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
No, i refuse....being single is the best, unless ofcourse i got a gamer wife or a female version of me, then all women are annoying including you sexybbstar, but...let me check

Fair skinny
Happy
smart
entertaining

hmm, u pass, confirm wife material, but hafto see you in person first b4 we can move further

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
hahahha
dis masculist again cheesy cheesy
anyways lemme stay here and observe if news go plenty grin grin

1 Share

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by eezeribe(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Following
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by fuckboys: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
The best woman and wife material In romance section cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Money is not everything.Nice write-up.

1 Like

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by NwaAmaikpe: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
shocked

I always tell my boys,

If a girl calls you broke....show her how broke you are by ensuring she leaves with a broken phone or a broken nose.

Iranu.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by AmoryBlacq: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
guys if anyone define you by your present low financial state
just smile and ignore, work hard and improve yourself
bet, those same people will come drooling when you've made it
I'm a living testimony

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Softorgasm(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
some ladies won't like this thread.
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Fadiga24(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I always tell my boys,

If a girl calls you broke....show her how broke you are by ensuring she leaves with a broken phone or a broken nose.

Iranu.
NwaAmaikpe is back!!

2 Likes

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
the battle btw poverty and olosho on nairaland cheesy

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
[s]

Now, here's the reality.

(2)Your self esteem?
(6)Do you have a vision?
(9)How romantic are you?
(10)How clean are you?

‘Women love money .’

No bro.
You're the problem.
You lack money.

Poor souls.

Go check all of these.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
I quite agree with op.
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Instead of them to do what op is saying, they'll come to nl to wail. I don't like guys with little or no sense of humor. And true, money isn't everything.
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by ikeepitreal(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
most girls have no sense of humour whatsoever,it turns me off. Except she has a big behind.
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by H2Ossss(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Instead of them to do what op is saying, they'll come to nl to wail. I don't like guys with little or no sense of humor. And true, money isn't everything.

Lol.. Easy to say money ain't everything... Be honest.. Broke guy and sense of humour... Rich dude and no sense of humour for marriage?
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by makydebbie(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
H2Ossss:

Lol.. Easy to say money ain't everything... Be honest.. Broke guy and sense of humour... Rich dude and no sense of humour for marriage?
Broke guy and sense of humor. undecided
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Fadiga24(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikeepitreal:
most girls have no sense of humour whatsoever,it turns me off. Except she has a big behind.
Then it turns you on again.

1 Like

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Victornezzar: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I always tell my boys,

Iranu.
lmao....hope u enjoyed ur ban
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Now, here's the reality.

(2)Your self esteem?
(6)Do you have a vision?
(9)How romantic are you?
(10)How clean are you?

‘Women love money .’

No bro.
You're the problem.
You lack money.

Poor souls.

Go check all of these.

100% true , have never had to use money to date a babe though I will admit when my ex babes had real problems that Involved money and I couldn't help it made me feel somehow despite them telling me not to worry about it. I like this your comment more please. Show them unsecured boys that there's more to be a man than money.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by H2Ossss(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Broke guy and sense of humor. undecided
As I said.... Easier said than done... When a rich dude talks... The laff must just come... Funny or not tongue

2 Likes

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by makydebbie(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
H2Ossss:

As I said.... Easier said than done... When a rich dude talks... The laff must just come... Funny or not tongue
grin grin

I dont like over serious guys, I'll eventually get bored. Btw, they won't even be able to cope with me.
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Homeboiy: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tahrah:
Money is not everything.Nice write-up.

Not from ur mind

I guess

u just want to be seen as a wife material like her

u have failed
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maxi, you never sleep? Makydebbie, have you downloaded olowogbogboro? grin

1 Like

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by Amarabae(f): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Truth be told, yes Money is not everything but it is something and a key consideration for many in accepting a man.
But if you love the guy and he is broke, what you should look out for is that if he is hardworking and a goal getter.
Because being broke is temporal for hardworking guy but a big mountain for lazy guys.
Good evening darlings.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by makydebbie(f): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Aderola15:
Maxi, you never sleep? Makydbbie, have you downloaded olowogbogboro? grin
Downloaded keh? What's it about? A song? undecided
Re: Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
If A man is broke because he has
-PAID THE RENT
- PAID HIS BILLS
- FILL UP THE FRIDGE
- PUT CLOTHES ON HIS BACK etc

Then That is A RESPONSIBLE man who has taken care of business. Anyone looking down on him isseluded

(1) (2) (Reply)

'all Ladies Have One Guy That They Are Addicted To His Joystick' - Linda Uju / Why Breast is For Men / Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.