Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (72930 Views)

Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Ajimike(m): 2:57am On Jun 29, 2017
austinosita:

Do not generalize bros.

I am a man, and I am not wicked! I can never and will never throw my wife out or abandon her cos she couldn't conceive.

Never ever decide quickly on a situation you have never been.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by donfineboi: 3:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
cry cry cry cry..I just don't know where to start from.
I feel like ending it all.
My husband just broke up with me because I am yet to conceive and he said he doesn't want IVF.
We have only be trying for a year plus.

This is someone I did a lot of things for and now he has abandoned me.I don't know how to face my family.I feel so ashamed and devastated.
God has really forsaken me... cry cry

How do I start my life afresh because I am so confused.
It is not going to be easy for me because I have invested so much in this marriage.I have done so many things because of love.It is really hard for me.I am at the receiving end.

Will I be able to pull through this?

Send me a mail voidnada@gmail.com
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 29, 2017
edoman2016:

Why won't he broke up with you, when you married him for his money.

And you know this because ?
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Dailyschoolnews: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2017
pressplay411:
Can you take a minute and shut the Bleep up.
So what you're having marital problems? You're not the first neither are you going to be the last, so dont even entertain that i want to end it all crap.
Worst case scenario, he leaves you and you become a single lady again at whatever your age is. Is marriage all your life achievement and life goal is all about?
Single successful ladies every where having the time of their life, and I don't need to mention names.
Besides what makes you think you won't find love again? So many guys out here don't even want kids maybe cos they're already single fathers or they just don't, so many don't mind adopting.
My point in essence is life goes on. You just have to accept your fate, reevaluate your life and concentrate on what matters... What makes you happy? How about making an impact on your career, business, as a philanthropist, etc I'm sure you have an idea what I'm talking about already.
Really it might seem like all hope is lost but you know what, it never is. Stay positive, stay interesting, stay interested. Live. There's a lot to life.

You're hitting the point with the biggest sledge Hammer i have ever come across.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by OkoAnike(m): 3:30am On Jun 29, 2017
edoman2016:

Why won't he broke up with you, when you married him for his money.

Op, please on sensitive issue like this let check and check before we type... God bless you sir.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2017
And my friend is 8 years now no child.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Men are evil
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by ezekiel1976(m): 3:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
My husband just broke up with me because I am yet to conceive and he said he doesn't want IVF.

This is someone I did a lot of things for and now he has abandoned me.I don't know how to face my family.I feel so ashamed and devastated.

It is not going to be easy for me because I have invested so much in this marriage.I have done so many things because of love.It is really hard for me.I am at the receiving end.

Just find ur way to prophet Tb Joshua
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Abdullahjnw: 3:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Please right me back. I'm single self employed 30 how old re you. 08074640795
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Charly68: 3:54am On Jun 29, 2017
torres89:

tell me u have never been selfish before or hurt anyone's​ feelings

stop claiming saint

we are all sinners
Say that to yourself Bro.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by prinxpalax(m): 4:04am On Jun 29, 2017
I want to believe that the issue Is more than that, because we only hear one side of the story. Am sure the man did not forsake her on the basis of not having issue for him barely less than 2yrs of marriage. There are other reasons that could make a reasonable man to run away from such woman such as pride,abusive,bossy,canality,non-submission,too know,non sexual appeal,secrecy, falsehood,deceit,dirtiness,lousiness,voodoism,hidding and divulging of past life information
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Maski87: 4:13am On Jun 29, 2017
The infertility might be his fault, go try your former boyfriend, he will get you pregnant and your husband won't even know and that is much cheaper than IVF
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by obiksam(m): 4:20am On Jun 29, 2017
My dear confront fears that the only way to be victorious, tell your parents and friends. My wife left me with my 2 kids for 3yrs now i felt the same way too but im over it. If he has left you please can we hook up. Thanks hope to hear from you.
Dreamscometrue:

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by mercyland93(m): 4:22am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=GossipHeart post=57936108]

God ??

You mean the same God that allows his beloved children to die of cancer ??

God can't forsake his people ?? What happened to his people all over the world dying of hunger and diseases diseases ??

God doesn't exist

Stop that crap. God do really exist
It's only that u people could nt think deeply to feel God's glory around u.
The lady should just take heart nd move on with life cus humans are destined to face one challenges or d other.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by linearity: 4:27am On Jun 29, 2017
torres89:

tell me u have never been selfish before or hurt anyone's​ feelings

stop claiming saint

we are all sinners

You can say the same thing about women, infact all mankind, I guess what your point and any reason to single out men in particular when this is a general flaw?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by PatriotTemidayo: 4:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Madam, the first thing I noticed about you is that you're not here to trade blame or vilify him, even though he's betrayed your trust and pierce your heart half-ways.

I commend you and I need you to know that you're one of a kind.

Now, to the real matter.

Your Husband is human and might not have the maturity you have thought he does all along. As far as I am concerned, 1 year is not even enough to declare that you can't conceive. If he's doing all these after just a year of waiting, then I doubt his resolve and ability to maintain a home and a marriage.

Haven said that, such men take decision that are weak, but are also easily convinced to abandon their foolish action. So get across to elders, respected family personalities and religious leaders to mediate in this matter. Through out whatever process of reconciliation you chose, never accuse him pf betrayal, just keep telling the people that YOU LOVE YOUR HUSBAND and would want to do everything to make him Happy but you're not God and He should recognize that too.
However, if your husband knows what we don't know about your past and reproductive health, kindly tell all the truth and don't let the concerned parties get to know the truth through him.

I wish you luck and the love you desire from your husband will guide your feet. Love is a beautiful thing.

At your spare time,
Check: Hearticleoflove..com
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

you said yu did alot of things fr him please i hope it doesnt include Abortion while u were dating?
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Ajimike:

Never ever decide quickly on a situation you have never been.

You're right....... but I've encountered worse situation than this! Mine was the opposite smiley

In her case she couldn't conceive, in my own case; she conceived, but killed it herself sad

#Nowyouknow
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nyceguy92: 4:55am On Jun 29, 2017
I do sympathise with you, OP.
However, your narrative was scanty.
Because you did not provide enough info, that is why many questions are being asked you by readers.

Let me say outright that your husband was hasty and impatient.
Usually couples should not start getting anxious until after 2-3 years of regular sleeping together at least 3 times a week.
I know many couples that waited 5-8 years.

That you feel devastated implies that you are most likely not to be the cause.
What is your menstrual cycle like? Is it regular?
Do you or did you have a health issue that may be related to the delay in getting pregnant?

Do you have suspicions about the ability of your husband to make a woman pregnant.
What was it like before two of you got married? Did anything change?
Is there another woman somewhere?

When you broke up, was it just a statement made out of frustration or has he taken steps to really end the marriage?
As long as he has not done so, he is still married to you.

My advice is to adopt a wait-and-see attitude.
Go about your normal duties but gently talk to him that it might be too early to get worried about you getting pregnant.
Only tell his parents and/or your people if he gets physical or no longer performs his duties.
Some people start with their pastor or God-parents, or the man's best and influential friend.
Then you may have to take a break from the house.

My opinion anyway. It may not be the best.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by NaijaBinaryKing: 5:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

I don't get how some men behave. I had delay for 3 years before I had my first child; I never because of that speak or behave harshly towards my wife.

I am sure there is an external influence.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by gucci20(m): 5:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

Please, u just av 2 take heart n be prayerful. Make sure u do fasting n prayer. I believe God will surely answer ur prayers!
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by ochobaba(m): 5:08am On Jun 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

But he forsook Jesus!
He never, just wanted everything to come to pass
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by ochobaba(m): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

God ??

You mean the same God that allows his beloved children to die of cancer ??

God can't forsake his people ?? What happened to his people all over the world dying of hunger and diseases ??

God doesn't exist

Wake up my little brain friend
Am not here to debate God with anyone since you have concluded
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by memnon37(m): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

madam i feel your pain and really want to help you....i know people who have been in your situation and GOD ALONE RESCUED THEM. if you dont mind whatsapp 08036608622 lets talk
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by veraiyke(m): 5:14am On Jun 29, 2017
ezekiel1976:

Just find ur way to prophet Tb Joshua
Awo ni. TB Joshua na God now abi. Giver of children. That's how una dey hype them.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by veraiyke(m): 5:21am On Jun 29, 2017
ochobaba:

Am not here to debate God with anyone since you have concluded
Better not cox his suffering from delusion. Reprobate mind.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by ochobaba(m): 5:22am On Jun 29, 2017
veraiyke:
Better not cox his suffering from delusion. Reprobate mind.
Lol... cool
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Lloydfolarin: 5:40am On Jun 29, 2017
austinosita:

Do not generalize bros.

I am a man, and I am not wicked! I can never and will never throw my wife out or abandon her cos she couldn't conceive.

Women are worst; more wicked and horrible than men.

Do you know how many married men being dumped as we speak? Many.

But as usual, men don't result to public outcry due to shame while women ll be all over the place.

Women are 1000000000000 worst than men.

Turn the table around(her husband has low sperm counts) and see the same lady take a walk out of the marriage under the pretence of not wanting to be childless in life.

You guys are the ones destroying men so as to please these evils. However, there are few good ones just like good men out there too.

Peace out
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by saajus: 5:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Just 1 year plus. The man does not really love you..I hope his family are not supporting him. Please, talk to his parents and see if they can persuade him.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Celdanstar: 5:49am On Jun 29, 2017
In time such this, look only to Jesus, encourage yourself in the Lord. Get yourself involved in some interesting activities that'll totally engage your mind, refuse to be defeated, determine not to brood over spilt milk. Do the best you can to look good, pray fervently and I can assure you that God has a better plan for you. God bless you.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Mac2016(m): 5:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

He tried for just a year plus only? That's ridiculous.. When he supposed to be shagging his wife with greatest enjoyment. Abeg madam nothing do you... He's the one wey get issue. Pm me privately if you can. If you are in Lagos we can meet for counseling
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by helpee(m): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2017
For you guys to be thinking of IVF after only one year could mean only one thing.....your two tubes are irredeemably lost. Maybe you had an ectopic pregnancy they removed one tube and the other is blocked. Otherwise most people don't just start talking of IVF after one year. I've seen it all. A lady had her two tubes removed while single and refused to tell the rich guy. She was pressing me to tell the guy they would need IVF after 6months of marriage. When the husband discovered the tubes were gone the lady called me saying i betrayed her trust by telling her husband. God is my witness I can never do that as a doctor. I dont know how the man got to know. Long story short the man broke up immediately. Spectators will be blaming the man without knowing what happens. Bottomline....OP is just playing on our emotions. Tell us why you want him to raise money for IVF after only one year of marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.