Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (72932 Views)

Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by hiscules: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
cry cry cry cry..I just don't know where to start from.
I feel like ending it all.
My husband just broke up with me because I am yet to conceive and he said he doesn't want IVF.
We have only be trying for a year plus.

This is someone I did a lot of things for and now he has abandoned me.I don't know how to face my family.I feel so ashamed and devastated.
God has really forsaken me... cry cry

How do I start my life afresh because I am so confused.
It is not going to be easy for me because I have invested so much in this marriage.I have done so many things because of love.It is really hard for me.I am at the receiving end.

Will I be able to pull through this?
Is he really your husband.....i mean legally and "spiritually" married to you? whatever happened to praying and seeing the doctors is what i don't understand....besides from the best i know, doctors don't recommend IVF for couples who have only tried for a year.....so whats the fuss?

Sis....i will not say it is easy , but you can pull through anything including a marriage breakup.
by the way, i hope he is not just threatening...because sometimes..some men talk nonsense when under pressure.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2017
helpee:
For you guys to be thinking of IVF after only one year could mean only one thing.....your two tubes are irredeemably lost. Maybe you had an ectopic pregnancy they removed one tube and the other is blocked. Otherwise most people don't just start talking of IVF after one year. I've seen it all. A lady had her two tubes removed while single and refused to tell the rich guy. She was pressing me to tell the guy they would need IVF after 6months of marriage. When the husband discovered the tubes were gone the lady called me saying i betrayed her trust by telling her husband. God is my witness I can never do that as a doctor. I dont know how the man got to know. Long story short the man broke up immediately. Spectators will be blaming the man without knowing what happens. Bottomline....OP is just playing on our emotions. Tell us why you want him to raise money for IVF after only one year of marriage

I agree with you.

There's something she has not yet told us.

We would also like to know your age and your husband's age
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by goodmorning40: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2017
networkrecharg:
ALLOW HIM GET A BABE, DATE AND PREGNANT HERE...
YOU SHOULD HAPPILY STAY TOGETHER...

TAKE THE KIDS AS YOURS IF U LOVE THE MAN...

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in years. What an advice!! U obviously talk like a child

This is a matter for grown ups not children
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by esmit: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2017
edoman2016:

Why won't he broke up with you, when you married him for his money.
How are you sure she didn't make that comment out of her experience?
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm very sure you had lovely prewedding pictures..

My sister..
Your husband is sure of himself that's why he insists on no IVF.

Are you sure of yourself..

Is there something you aren't saying ('you invested a lot and you did so many things for love')...did you abort before marriage or damage your womb?

Why not try out some one else....if it clicks, you give it to your husband instead of shortchanging yourself.

You should be smarter than this,
Instead of opening a profile here, create an account on Baddoo... I'm sure a thousand and one men will be ready to give you a lucky shot of testosterone.

Dreamscometrue, this is what you should have done, except you damaged your womb with abortions before marriage
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by BiggyBamBam: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2017
GistFullGround:

You may NEVER be conveived of a child because of these words above.
How dare you blasphem God?
You NEED to retrace your steps and cry to him and don't say rubbish.

What have you invested in the marriage?
Do you want to compare your so-called investments with a child of your own?
Women, you need to learn from this!

This is what I had in mind
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by TFarrah(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
You never stated if you and your husband have had any test. If you haven't, you both need to do just that to know the cause. The cause could be from him or from you or even from you both. You can chst me up on whatsapp 08060447342.
When right questions are asked and right steps are taken. You will find a solution
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Maross(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
pressplay411:
Can you take a minute and shut the Bleep up.
So what you're having marital problems? You're not the first neither are you going to be the last, so dont even entertain that i want to end it all crap.
Worst case scenario, he leaves you and you become a single lady again at whatever your age is. Is marriage all your life achievement and life goal is all about?
Single successful ladies every where having the time of their life, and I don't need to mention names.
Besides what makes you think you won't find love again? So many guys out here don't even want kids maybe cos they're already single fathers or they just don't, so many don't mind adopting.
My point in essence is life goes on. You just have to accept your fate, reevaluate your life and concentrate on what matters... What makes you happy? How about making an impact on your career, business, as a philanthropist, etc I'm sure you have an idea what I'm talking about already.
Really it might seem like all hope is lost but you know what, it never is. Stay positive, stay interesting, stay interested. Live. There's a lot to life.

Blunt but packed with sense!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by EmperorTayo1864(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

God ??

You mean the same God that allows his beloved children to die of cancer ??

God can't forsake his people ?? What happened to his people all over the world dying of hunger and diseases ??

God doesn't exist

Wake up my little brain friend
Oh! An atheist
This one weak me o
The psalmist said the fool in his heart said there is no God.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by enshi(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
My husband just broke up with me because I am yet to conceive and he said he doesn't want IVF.

This is someone I did a lot of things for and now he has abandoned me.I don't know how to face my family.I feel so ashamed and devastated.

It is not going to be easy for me because I have invested so much in this marriage.I have done so many things because of love.It is really hard for me.I am at the receiving end.

I will love you *3 of your EX husband if you would only bé willing to forge ahead... A broken heart and a concrite spirit is the Best to fall inlove with...

Just quote me and lets see how destiny can redirect out path
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Caris77: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2017
edoman2016:

Why won't he broke up with you, when you married him for his money.
I think she was even talking abt her husband in this quote. I think her husband is the one treating her like a trash ,not minding her efforts and input to the marriage.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2017
story story story! what a fictious story, if this story is really true it would not have appeared on here.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by geniogeni: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
40 million only out of 180million people *faints* will i ever find a husband? *faints again*

GossipHeart:

Do you want to hear the truth ??

Couples who have been married for 40 years do break up, how long have you been married ?? 1 year ??

Last time i checked, there are 40 million men in Nigeria, you can still find a husband

He didn't sign an agreement that he will be with you for the rest of his life

He has his preference, he's a grown man, he can do whatever he wants

The same way you can't marry a bus driver

Just move on
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by EKPETI(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Op! Wipe away ur tears. Are u a Christian? If yes, know this d word of the Lord can never be broken, they that know their God shall be strong and do exploit(Dan. 11:32. Ex. 23:25-26 says u shall serve the lord ur God and He shall bless ur bread and butter, non shall be barren in the land....
If u are not a christian, accept Christ as ur lord and saviour today and joy unspeakable shall be yours.

You are bless!
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by peter0071(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
I cant conclude until i hear the Husband's own side of the story...but take herat
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by supereagle(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Nuggets for you.

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Letoma(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Cheer up, dear. let me give you a summary of my own testimony, I got married at the age of 37 to a young lady of 22,(30/11/2013.We tried all we could do for good 2yrs plus but to no avail ,we were receiving bashing from all angles,many suggestions and fertility centers were recommend,my sister it wasn't easy, I can still remember d yabbing I got from my wife, one evening due to frustration "Na Man dey give Woman Belle, pls give me Belle if you are truly a man" that where her exact words not that there was anything wrong with me medically, but my wife wouldn't just miss her monthly periods.
in all of these frustrations, I never give up,I so much believe that one day, God will change the story and He actually did it on 12 of December 2015.she became pregnant naturally and gave birth on 4th of August 2016 to a beautiful baby girl, that looks exactly like me.
God did not forsake you and he will not. just a little patience he will do that which only him can do, and your marriage will be revitalize with all nutritious requirements of a good marriage.
cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by supereagle(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2017
more nuggets for you. The poster in between my post disturbed the flow.

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by alizma: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

you will surely pull through. thank God he didn't waste more than a year of your life. thank God for confusing him to come out plain on time. before you think God has forsaken you based on what has just happened to you, have you think of what God has saved you from which you don't know?
what if you guys problem is as a result of incompatibility and God is just watching while the devil encourage him to keep you as his wife while making babes outside and u only get to know of that when you must have crossed the productive age?
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by trippleKAY(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2017
divicode:

I will be hard on you, please permit me

I detest adult like you who exhibit lack of common sense. You have problem or minor issue with your husband and you think where it will be resolved or get good advise is Nairaland?

All this toddler running around on nairaland will give you good advise? Can you see the quality of advise you are getting? All you have here are immature children and toddlers writing rvbbish and hiding behind tecno phones.

So you don't have Uncles, pastors, religious persons, et al you can talk to? Pray your husband do not see this
[/b]
he did already, check the lengthy writeup on first page
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by trippleKAY(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
celebgistsng:

Seriously are you OK?
thats the husband
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by bid4rich(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Watch the film called "WAR ROOM'

Do all she did

God will step in

And He will come back

its that simple, lady
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Letoma(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Cheer up, dear. let me give you a summary of my own testimony, I got married at the age of 37 to a young lady of 22,(30/11/2013.We tried all we could do for good 2yrs plus but to no avail ,we were receiving bashing from all angles,many suggestions and fertility centers were recommend,my sister it wasn't easy, I can still remember d yabbing I got from my wife, one evening due to frustration "Na Man dey give Woman Belle, pls give me Belle if you are truly a man" that where her exact words not that there was anything wrong with me medically, but my wife wouldn't just miss her monthly periods.
in all of these frustrations, I never give up,I so much believe that one day, God will change the story and He actually did it on 12 of December 2015.she became pregnant naturally and gave birth on 4th of August 2016 to a beautiful baby girl, that looks exactly like me.
God did not forsake you and he will not. just a little patience he will do that which only him can do, and your marriage will be revitalize with all nutritious requirements of a good marriage.
cheers.
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) (Share )
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by MaziOmenuko: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Oh dear, remember this comment you made on 30th May on the Laura Ikeji and Kanu thread?

Dreamscometrue:
Another celebrity marriage about to crash

Its a pity their marriage has outlasted yours while you were busy praying for theirs to crash.

Sorry dear, pull yourself together, and never wish evil on anyone again.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by andyanders: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

Firstly, thank your God you are alive to witness and talk about this. Also, note this that you married a wrong man not because you have not conceived or the number of yrs you have been married to him without a child. You enter into marriage first, because of love and understanding between both of you. Children are gift from God. Since you have not conceived and he doesn't want you, never be worried and only cry to God who created you. For me, such a man would even abandon you if you have health challenges even if you have children for him.

Now, as regards to the issue of your investments you have made within your marriage, take it and see it as nothing. When you are alive, you are greater than that investment.

For me, it will be better for you to take a walk out of such marriage because you married the wrong man.The problem of child bearing could be his fault.Be strong my sister and look up to God who beautifully made you.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by farmgate: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

Are you based in Lagos Pchat me. I can't give some advice. But becareful don't let some wicked take advantage of your situation
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by mechanics(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Just take the situation to God in prayers, you can also meet your pastor to pray along with you, or if you know any genuine man or woman of God, you can discuss your issues with him or her, then he or she will prayer along with you, it is well, you have to develop your faith like the shunammite woman, the woman with the issue of blood and many more testimonies in the bible.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by edoman2016: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2017
Caris77:
I think she was even talking abt her husband in this quote. I think her husband is the one treating her like a trash ,not minding her efforts and input to the marriage.
I apologize if it is what it is.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by unbeatablerosak(f): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

God can never forsake his own. Just hold on to him, at his own time, he will make all things perfect. Just have faith.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

You guys are the ones destroying men so as to please these evils.

I bet you didn't follow the conversation very well.
Re: My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! by Omooniya1: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:

God has not forsaken you, I know is not easy... but God will see you through.....God whom you serve will definitely provide u away out of this problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.