Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:34 AM

Enquiry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enquiry (677 Views)

Romance Enquiry Chatroom - Single/dating/complicated Meet Here / Enquiry B4 Marriage,. How Neccessary Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry by phiriki: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2010
what could be the effect of liquid secreting from nipple during romance?
Re: Enquiry by kpolli(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2010
Doctor pls answer this guy/girl
Re: Enquiry by sistajay(f): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2010
Hmmm. . . . . is there a doctor in the house?
Re: Enquiry by agathamari(f): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
arousal
Re: Enquiry by emorse(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2010
phiriki:

what could be the effect of liquid secreting from unmentionable during romance?
what do you expect to be secreted? Powder?
Re: Enquiry by Godmother(f): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
emorse:

what do you expect to be secreted? Powder?

grin grin grin Nairaland will not kill me o
Re: Enquiry by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2010
haha, make una chill for the mofo, him no sabi ke

dude, when does this "thing" come out? before or during or at the end? grin grin grin grin grin
if its before the show, its called precum, its supposed to clear the way for the koko to come out pure and unadulterated, if its during, then u must be female and that one is just to lubricate the area so the plug will enter the socket easily, if at the end, na that one be the reason for the season grin grin grin the koko in the kokonut, the reward of hard and fruitful labor grin grin grin grin grin

u don hear? olodo mofo, dummy. mumu, at ur age u asking this kind of question? my 10 yr old nephews know what a clit is in this days of express knowledge!!!! y2k+10
abeg make some body help me insult am well, i no sabi am well!!!
Re: Enquiry by phiriki: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
4THu, or watever name u r using
I believe u av ur oppinion to express, may b i didn't put the key word when posting the content d (unmentioned) here is the breast and not the socket u r thinking of, oga u da yab sha,
but am not moved with all ur insults dis is a forum n we can ask what we confuses us to educate ourself.
Re: Enquiry by phiriki: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
4THu,  or watever name u r using
I believe u av your oppinion to express, may b i didn't put the key word when posting the content d (unmentioned) here is the bosom and not the socket u r thinking of, oga u da yab sha,
but am not moved with all your insults dis is a forum n we can ask what we confuses us to educate ourself.

sorry, i mean BREAST and not bosom,guess i shd expect more frm U
Re: Enquiry by Pweety4me(f): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
Go 2 d doctors and ask!
Re: Enquiry by phiriki: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
thanks
Re: Enquiry by 190: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^

ure welcome
Re: Enquiry by Cockyzy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster: it is called precum.it happen sometimes.it is caused when u pelvic muscle massage ya postrate gland.Take am easy oh! Precum can get a girl pregnant o!
Re: Enquiry by kokonets(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^^ i dey online o
Re: Enquiry by Kunbee: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2010
Otapiapia undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Enquiry by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Jan 29, 2010
Call your doctor, don't stay here and ask questions.

(1) (Reply)

Wats The Recent Trend Of Ladies And Flings While In A Relationship? / Crazy 4 Luv / My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.