Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs (678 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by Lizzzzz: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
I thought my boifriend loved me but one day we were making out and he saw on my lower legs,my hyperpigmentation which i got few months before that day,due to harsh exfoliating reaction and being in d sun again.i amalso light skinned so d middle of my lower legs are a bit darker. i'm so sad,it wasnt like this when we met,he asked me,i told him it was a reaction that occured recently. since that day he started acting up b4 he stopped calling me.please wat should i do. i think i'll just use large tattoos and cover that dark patch on my legs?my esteem has gone down. cry
Re: My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by blackmann(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
ure "boyfriend" is immature and a piece of sod. does the thing affect the way u walk or the way u speak? does it affect ur personality? anybody can have a skin conditiuon and its not as if u deliberately went tout to get urself injured. except u did something else to piss him off, if that is the reason, then i'm sorry to say he's a wimp. tell him blackmann said so.
Re: My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by googles: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2010
blackmann:

ure "boyfriend" is immature and a piece of sod. does the thing affect the way u walk or the way u speak? does it affect your personality? anybody can have a skin conditiuon and its not as if u deliberately went tout to get urself injured. except u did something else to piss him off, if that is the reason, then i'm sorry to say he's a wimp. [size=15pt]tell him blackmann said so[/size].

GBA O!! grin grin
Re: My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
He is a superficial piece of trash tell him Ebonyeyes said so. You dont need that in your life. Go to a dermatologist and see what they say.
Re: My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by Lizzzzz: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
@Ebonyeyes

I already went, she said my skin was senstivie to the exfoliating product and I was in the sun, and only recommended microdermabrasion. d painful thing is i'm light skinned, i'm thinking of using a large tattoo 2 cover the patch on my legs. i can only imagine and wonder wat's going on and want went on in his mind. sometimes, i don't want to blame him sometimes, i'm mad.

@blackmann
i'm still very normal and complete, walking well, it's just hose patches on my legs
Re: My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by daylae(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
@poster you won kill person with your grammar? Maybe the guy hit the track because of your grammophonetics,if there's anything like that. He's just a coward jor! A scare on your leg shouldn't lower your self-esteem. Be happy!
Re: My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by Lizzzzz: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2010
@daylae
What happened to my grammer? That's proper english and spelling. I'm fluent in English.
Well it's natural to lower my esteem 'cos if not anything, the one person meant to be there thru my flaws left me, how do u think others would see it?
Re: My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by rocnaija(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2010
I don't think I've seen anyone with tattoos in the middle of their lower leg. Might seem a bit odd.
If that's truly why he left you though, then he's a loser.
Re: My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by daylae(m): 12:09am On Mar 20, 2010
@lizzzy yeah! Just saying the guy ran cos your grammar too much. Kidding! People dearest to us hurt our feelings the most,don't beat yourself up cos of him!
Re: My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs by blackmann(m): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2010
Lizzzzz:

@Ebonyeyes

I already went, she said my skin was senstivie to the exfoliating product and I was in the sun, and only recommended microdermabrasion. d painful thing is i'm light skinned, i'm thinking of using a large tattoo 2 cover the patch on my legs. i can only imagine and wonder wat's going on and want went on in his mind. sometimes, i don't want to blame him sometimes, i'm mad.

@blackmann
i'm still very normal and complete, walking well, it's just hose patches on my legs

then stop using the exfo-whatever it is u are using. and limit the amount of tym u spend in the sun. from your comments i think ure skin is very sensitive to harsh sunlight, try and get urself a sun-blocklotion or something else that will protect urself. u are really lucky it wasn't on your face.

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy / Getting Over Shyness / It Sucks Really!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.