Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns (28378 Views)

On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection / Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by AnanseK(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2017
hammer6:

I will leave u with ur ignorance.

But I will not leave you with your ignorance. You need some free education.

There was never a country , a kingdom or a nation or an empire called Biafra before the amalgamation of Nigeria. There were kingdoms in the north and west with kings and systems, there were empires like the Oyo empire, the Benin, the sokoto caliphate made of the various kingdoms and the Hausa city states before them. The east had never developed to that level before European invasion. The east was at food gatherer stage of evolution and they lived by hunting and little agriculture. They have never reared animals or domesticated them. If there was Biafra nation tell us - at what period in history? What were the geographical boundaries? Where was the capital situated? What are some of the names of the rulers? How long did the empire last?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by bigfish3k: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Zico5:
This quit notice from the north pleases me so much. These ingrates want to eat their cake snd still have it. It can never be possible. Its either u hold unto ur Biafra or quit north and south west. I love refrendum and really want it but the time factor for the agitation had ulterior motives which is clear to everyone. Greedy set of people.

first things first..... do referendum, stop touching our oils in anambra, imo and abia and all Igbo areas in niger delta, then we will know that u are srious
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by bigfish3k: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2017
femolii:
who kill Tafawabelewa, akintola n amadu bello ?

so its this revenge you have been doing for over fifty years suffering the igbos and calling us one Nigeria and taking our oil
so is the revenge going to be forever? and you expect us not to react
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by iamJAAeL: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2017
This man is a BIG FOOL_hw will a man of his status com public wyf dis,wen he is supposed to b among dose spreading d message of peace__all he has succeeded in doing is to ginger d morale of dose behind dis tension _WTH is dis for God's sake

Some pple sha no get one atom of sense _mtcheww
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by bigfish3k: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
AnanseK:

But I will not leave you with your ignorance. You need some free education.

There was never a country , a kingdom or a nation or an empire called Biafra before the amalgamation of Nigeria. There were kingdoms in the north and west with kings and systems, there were empires like the Oyo empire, the Benin, the sokoto caliphate made of the various kingdoms and the Hausa city states before them. The east had never developed to that level before European invasion. The east was at food gatherer stage of evolution and they lived by hunting and little agriculture. They have never reared animals or domesticated them. If there was Biafra nation tell us - at what period in history? What were the geographical boundaries? Where was the capital situated? What are some of the names of the rulers? How long did the empire last?

so whats the meaning of this? and they shouldn't now become a country or a kingdom. they should just allow other kingdoms and hausa countries to rule them forever, abi . u try
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Sunnyja: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Airforce1:
They can't do shiit
The same way they didn't do shit in 2011. Never underrate the power of an alimarjiri to take lives.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by bigfish3k: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2017
OTEGA1:
Brafia is a fraud..why are IBO's not ready to leave north?
Y is kanu not insisting that IBO's leave north unfailingly.

I thought Kaduna declaration was to hasten d Brafia struggle...

IBO's have mentality DAT even wen Brafia come dey will have luxury of been in Nigeria and travel at will..

Dey will be disappointed wen dey become illegal immigrants looking for visa to renew dere stay...

Confused folks

mr man or woman... first things first... do referendum and stop touching our resources.. our going will be auto run without u shouting 'go'
u cant be touching our resources and be shouting 'go'.... then u are not serious. is that how to grant independence? did Britain give u quit notice when Nigerian was shouting for independence
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by michoim(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Okupe is a divisive element . Raising false alarms that PDP is known for.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by chibboy: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
IS BOKO HARAM IN THE CONSTITUTION?..BUT GOVT DEY DIALOGUE AND EVEN PAMMPER THEM.. RUBBISH TALK
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Idaikwo2017: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Okupe is saying this to cause confusion. He does wish well for this government. That is why he is making this inciting statement.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by hardywaltz(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2017
edupedia:

....now see how ignoramus u Igbos supporting this man were?...u are always short on memory and long on useless meaningless bragging and show off...one day, Fayose and FFK will also u how ya mumu don't escalate beyond redemption...wuruwuru people...
U are a complete idioť
So any one who speaks is now a member of IPOB.
U are as daft as ur Gateman who by the way is ur real dad.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Pesuzok(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

Quit notice against the igbos ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

So you think igbos would leave the northern state while their hausa brothers continue to stay in our igboland ??

Last time i checked, there are millions of hausa people living and doing businesses in igboland, will they continue to stay in igboland while you deport igbos from hausa land ??

If they're serious about their noise making they would have told their hausa brothers to come back home

Why not do it now instead of waiting for October to come ??

Bunch of jokes

I guess you dont stay in the north, that is why you will not understand what the Igbo man there is going through now

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Pesuzok(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2017
bigfish3k:

mr man or woman... first things first... do referendum and stop touching our resources.. our going will be auto run without u shouting 'go'
u cant be touching our resources and be shouting 'go'.... then u are not serious. is that how to grant independence? did Britain give u quit notice when Nigerian was shouting for independence

You are the one that want dissolution of the marriage,

First bag your bag and go while wait for the divorce paper.

I am Igbo BTW, but since majority of the igbos seems to want biafra,

let us see how it goes.

I am more concerned on how to survive either ways
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Pesuzok(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2017
bigfish3k:

first things first..... do referendum, stop touching our oils in anambra, imo and abia and all Igbo areas in niger delta, then we will know that u are srious

Imo I know, can you shed more light on that of Anambra and Abia, just to enlighten.

Which companies are operating the fields in those state and what is their bopd?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by abdul201512: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2017
ANAMBRA SECEDE FROM BIAFRA.

We agree that self determination is the right of every person or group in Nigeria....

That being said... We hereby declare that Anambra state has distanced self from Biafra struggle.

All Biafra activists and agitators are warned to leave Anambra and return to their various states of origin. We are too big to be dragged along by any person or group of persons.

Anambra state indigenes and lawful residents will register and participate FULLY in the forthcoming governorship elections of November 2017 in the state.

THIS IS OUR STAND.

ANNOUNCER ~ ANAMBRA PROGRESSIVE ASSEMBLY:
Copied.

Ojukwu started this cause,he is even in death an illustrious son of Anambra state and a prominent Nigerian. He was given a state burial with the President of Nigeria in attendance. His casket was draped with Nigerian flag. Ojukwu left this earth a Nigerian. He left an instruction to Uwazuruike and insisted that any form of injustice could be resisted and opposed, freedom for his people could be fought for, but not separation from Nigeria. This was Ojukwu's wish and instruction. Anambra son,started this cause and left it.
Did Nnamdi Kanu take permission from Anambra people before he commenced what he can not achieve? Or is he trying to tell the Anambra people that what their son, the great Ikemba couldn't achieve he can?
And the only way to prove that he is an OSU and Efulefu, who couldn't achieve anything in London, is to compete with the great Ikemba and defile his wish and instruction, by asking his good people of Anambra state to go into a collision cause with the Federal Government of Nigeria, by ordering them not to chose who will govern them in a free and fair election.
Anambra people please differentiate the voice of God from the voice of the devil.
You are wise people don't listen to a scammer.

Kanu is making a fool of himself, very soon his paymasters will distance themselves from him. He and his illiterate minions will be dancing alone in the market square naked.

Let truth be told. But with due respect to the right thinking and illustrious sons and daughters of Abia State. Let me ask this questions:-When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man to warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote while his Abia governor is still on seat? Why would the good, wise and hard working Anambra sons and daughters listen to a guy man who kept his wife and kids in London come here to suggest what is capable of destroying the lives of young Anambra youths. Anambra people should not allow anybody to toy with their future and destiny.

Being Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB member, neither does being an IPOB leader makes you the leader of the Igbos!

I WILL ASSUME THERE ARE NO MEN IN IGBO LAND, IF WE ALLOW ONE SMALL BOY TO DRAG ALL OF US TO WAR AGAIN IN NIGERIA THROUGH HATE SPEECH.

Mumu is when you follow a leader who will lead you nowhere, and you are still screaming "ochebey"
Brother, it's time to see you think!
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Apoztl3(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Doyin Okupe is one man that confuses me,

Sometimes I don't know if to respect him or to detest him.

He speaks the truth just as fast as he tells lies.
Obasanjo had such a hard time defining who Doyin was. I'm sure he still does.
He has known suffering just as he has tasted pain...this man was circumcised in his 30s and has suffered from weak erection since puberty.

Although he looks like a Dolphin, he is beautiful at his trade of professional praise singing.

Well said Doyin; any Igbo who refuses to vacate the North we shall forfeit and write off like bad debts.

He who has ears; let him hear.
My nigga, u get mouth
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by eodavids(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
stay there till October and tell us Wetin you see

Only a fool will take this threat unserious
At this point we should be putting pressure on the federal government to relocate all staff back to their regions....

ZombieHUNTER, please what arrangement has the Easterners made in preparation for welcoming the horde of their kits and kin who are to return from the North?
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by luluman: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Airforce1:
They can't do shiit
Rent a house up North & live there first, then we'll take you serious.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by thanknairaland1: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Zico5:
This quit notice from the north pleases me so much. These ingrates want to eat their cake snd still have it. It can never be possible. Its either u hold unto ur Biafra or quit north and south west. I love refrendum and really want it but the time factor for the agitation had ulterior motives which is clear to everyone. Greedy set of people.

I believe u don't know d real meaning of dat notice. it is not for ibos. Hausas not even d north want to show dea aggrevance 4 dea late bros buhari.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by AnanseK(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
bigfish3k:

so whats the meaning of this? and they shouldn't now become a country or a kingdom. they should just allow other kingdoms and hausa countries to rule them forever, abi . u try

You should have read the trail Dumbo!
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by femolii: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
bigfish3k:

so its this revenge you have been doing for over fifty years suffering the igbos and calling us one Nigeria and taking our oil
That is cause of nigeria problems n u don't even have oil in the easat.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by Icon79(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
I am sure that the Afonjas are very excited about this Igbo youths v Arewa youths fracas. Those cowards are just waiting for the Igbos and Hausa - Fulani to fight it out so they can move in and eat the "spoils" as usual angry

A friend of mine once told me, "if you're in between a Yoruba man and a king cobra, kill the Yoruba man first ... because the Yoruba man would kill you before the king cobra does".

O pari
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by bashydemy(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2017
GossipHeart:

Quit notice against the igbos ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

So you think igbos would leave the northern state while their hausa brothers continue to stay in our igboland ??

Last time i checked, there are millions of hausa people living and doing businesses in igboland, will they continue to stay in igboland while you deport igbos from hausa land ??

If they're serious about their noise making they would have told their hausa brothers to come back home

Why not do it now instead of waiting for October to come ??

Bunch of jokes

They already ask their Hausa brothers to relocate back..
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by bashydemy(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
clems88:
Bros nothing is gonna happen. They are all empty threats

Okay you go think say hausa are like IGBOS that are not cooperate.. The only thing to need to hear is GO and una go hear am..
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by bashydemy(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
bigfish3k:

LOL the whole oil in South East is not upto what we have in Ondo.
Re: Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns by bashydemy(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
bigfish3k:

Which oil are you even talking about? South South have been claiming not to be part of you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Rescued Nigerians Abused By Soldiers (Throwback Video) / Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy / Peter Obi Recognized At The Unusual Praise 2022 In Lagos (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.