Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,177 members, 7,973,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos (41071 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Lilthony6(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Angelanest:
Due to the incessant attacks and killings bu the dreaded Badoo group in Ikorodu area of Lagos, the H.R.M Oba Kabir Adewale Shotobi, the Ayangbure of Ikorodu, native doctors and other traditional rulers have declared war on the Notorious Badoo Gang terrorizing the region.

This happened yesterday at the Ayangbure Palace, Ikorodu, after a massive protest by residents of the community in Lagos state, following the recurring attacks in the community by secret cult group.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/native-doctors-traditional-rulers-declare-war-notorious-badoo-group-ikorodu-photos.html

Very comical because some of these herbalists have members of d "badoo" as their wards. If u want to take 'em out deploy NSCDC or the Army. That's what a more civilized country would do. How will we feel if this gets published internationally"Nigerian community employs herbalists in fighting social vice", how comical!!!!
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by AngelicBeing: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2017
sad
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by maysimsimple(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Na odogunyan u dey stay??

ote author=Amusaopeyemi post=57949559]The Boys/Men in my area (odogunyan) kept watch last night. Just to make us feel safe. Landlords held an impromptu meeting with Nepa officials yesterday about leaving power supply all night so the men's work would be easy. The watch takes place from 10pm-6am. If you get back from work late they'll walk you home. If members of that compound recognises you, you're safe. If they don't, you got a lot of explanations to do. [/quote]
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
i seriously hate their method of killing this badoo..since women and children are involved then i dont know their motive...very terrible...
Yesterday I saw a Rev Father cry when he saw his members mutilated. A whole family of 5. It was sad.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2017
maysimsimple:

Na odogunyan u dey stay??

ote author=Amusaopeyemi post=57949559]The Boys/Men in my area (odogunyan) kept watch last night. Just to make us feel safe. Landlords held an impromptu meeting with Nepa officials yesterday about leaving power supply all night so the men's work would be easy. The watch takes place from 10pm-6am. If you get back from work late they'll walk you home. If members of that compound recognises you, you're safe. If they don't, you got a lot of explanations to do.
Yes. Since 2002.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Ajimike(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
The skull miners finally come together in one place.
The is this chance for Afonja to end the ritual generation.
Where is Boko Boys?
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
as if them no sabi the criminals by their names... nah them dey send those yellowbar thugs on head smashing and skull mining missions.... eyes service
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by maysimsimple(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Don't live in ikorodu though, but got a friend that live outskirt of ikorodu. Jumofak precisely, he has been forcing me to get an accommodation at ikorodu. Even if they're going to pay me to do so, i'll decline d offer... I fear that side no b small..

author=Amusaopeyemi post=57950376]
Yes. Since 2002.[/quote]
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by ikorodureporta: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
I jst heard there wl be restriction of movement from 10pm june 30th, to observe a rite

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
maysimsimple:
Don't live in ikorodu though, but got a friend that live outskirt of ikorodu. Jumofak precisely, he has been forcing me to get an accommodation at ikorodu. Even if they're going to pay me to do so, i'll decline d offer... I fear that side no b small..

Yes. Since 2002.
I was born in Ikorodu and it used to be Peaceful place until recently. Ikorodu is like way too big and people keep migrating down there everyday.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by KingGBsky(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
toyinjimoh:
those barbaric group need to be brought book

Then who will bring them the book? grin
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by ikorodureporta: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
maysimsimple:

Yes. Since 2002.

jumofak is nt outskirt na.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
yes, i am in my penthouse somewhere in UNITED KINGDOM come and talk to me...id rather buy the truth than sell a lie..cultivate that habit and see how ur life will change 4 good..
placeofallure:

Hmmmn, you know them? Damn! Then you're suspect number 1!
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
ikorodureporta:
I jst heard there wl be restriction of movement from 10pm june 30th, to observe a rite
Yes. Oro will come out and Curse the perpetrators of the evil act. That's what Ijebus usually do when evil people wants to destroy their town. Heard about it in Ijebu ode when I was schooling there. Next month is also Agemo as well and those ones usually invoke heavy curse on Evil doers.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by stGabrielo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy oyaaa! let the war begin.... nairaland gat your back...leggodia
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by FBIL: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Exactly why Biafrans want to part ways with these ancient thinkers. Instead of applying technology to tackle crime, they're looking for skulls to mine and appease blind gods that will never stop the useless BADOO...OLUMIDE BADOO AFONJA MUSICIAN.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by edeXede: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin

They will capture those badoos, hand them over to police, the police will take pictures with them and post in on Facebook, after three weeks, the badoos will hire a lawyer and will sue the police and the federal government..

Thats how we roll in Nigeria..

shocked shocked On a more serious note, how do they want badoo to eat after stopping them from doing omo onile
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by IBreakRules: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Afonjas and Juju. This is why I fear many of them. Their girls can do anything just to have a man. What about money? Ritual is their culture. May I never have anything to do with them. shocked
see reasoning. Mr pastor and mentor
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by 2shure: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogumeh tins
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Purenaija(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
you be slowpoke,soon your stupidity would be nominated for GRAMMY AWARD
PastorandMentor:
Afonjas and Juju. This is why I fear many of them. Their girls can do anything just to have a man. What about money? Ritual is their culture. May I never have anything to do with them. shocked

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Fizzbizzie(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
PastorandMentor:

Stupeeed Igbo

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Where dem dey since?
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by allstarcomic(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
THIS IS WHAT I EXPECTED TO DO TO BOKO HARAM THAT TYM..

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na Edo Them people.... Badoo ko, Badoo ni... Nonsense!
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by maysimsimple(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
So its what? Baba ikorodu

author=ikorodureporta post=57950885]

jumofak is nt outskirt na. [/quote]
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by maysimsimple(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
We're in a perilous time my sister.. I dont see an end to d menace coupled with d laspotech cultism issue..

te author=Amusaopeyemi post=57950841]
I was born in Ikorodu and it used to be Peaceful place until recently. Ikorodu is like way too big and people keep migrating down there everyday. [/quote]
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by toye440: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Tell ur uncles to liv Lagos and any part of d west. chest beating Developer.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

I was born in Ikorodu and it used to be Peaceful place until recently. Ikorodu is like way too big and people keep migrating down there everyday.

I was born at Ikorodu too. infact is a loving town that many people are moving in because of stable power supply and adequate security

but after the demise of the former king and the coronation of this new king, things has not been the same

I trust the former king, he must have taken a primitive steps earliest before the protest

this new king is unreliable and irresponsible to his Royal duties

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by placeofallure(f): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
yes, i am in my penthouse somewhere in UNITED KINGDOM come and talk to me...id rather buy the truth than sell a lie..cultivate that habit and see how ur life will change 4 good..

Hello O! Anybody! Who's living a lie? Sorry no thanks, My life's great already maybe greater even. And No! No one's coming to apprehend you. You're a careless talker, watch what you say, That's all!
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by OddBall(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
So they are plenty like these?..native doctors, all of them.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by lost24: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dat y d Yoruba r different 4 other tribe.

We love Peace ....
We dont reason like some tribes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.