Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos (41043 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by AuroraB(f): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
whitebeard:
OK gents let the skull harvest Begin.
Seems you haven't used this meme before.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
placeofallure:

Hello O! Anybody! Who's living a lie? Sorry no thanks, My life's great already maybe greater even. And No! No one's coming to apprehend you. You're a careless talker, watch what you say, That's all!
hahhahahahahahaha in jim reeves voice..."look who's talking?"i'm a careless talker because i said i know people who are themselves cultist and chasing after other cultist common MISS HOLY AS THOU, STFU!!!! I will say it anywhere to anybody i will not wag my tail like a cow.ard dog that you are...i know your type and i know people who try wish 4 something that will be 4ever beyond their reach..lol@my life maybe greater..sounds more like evans introducing himself as an importer & exporter..complex issues leads to crime Miss..#nonsense#
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Holakizzo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
[center]na wa o[/center]
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by zoneboy: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
taylor88:
shrine nig ltd

good at evil doing and making women give birth to lizard

can never predict mere games or draws

I tell you. Wetin now be d essence of dia jazz
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Adebowale89:

I was born at Ikorodu too. infact is a loving town that many people are moving in because of stable power supply and adequate security

but after the demise of the former king and the coronation of this new king, things has not been the same

I trust the former king, he must have taken a primitive steps earliest before the protest

this new king is unreliable and irresponsible to his Royal duties
Every one loved the former king. He was Just and Kind. This new one just get as him be.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Every one loved the former king. He was Just and Kind. This new one just get as him be.

may God help us here. where do u stay at Ikorodu?
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Godson32(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria, home of drama
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
What power do the native doctors have that will stop them, just waste of time, they have to consult with God almighty, because light and darkness do not meet.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by unitedsurv: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
BigBelleControl:
This Badoo group, what exactly is their motive?

come to think of it bro i'm really confused to.....they dont even patronize the rich places in Lagos, they only attack the poor ones who could give them nothing why now but why undecided
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Kingsleytobe(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
sometimes you need to fight the devil with a demon
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
THIS IS THE SIGN AND LANGUAGE THEY WILL UNDERSTAND.
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by whitebeard(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
AuroraB:
Seems you haven't used this meme before.
how did u know.

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Kingpee2(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please don't chase them away from Ikorodu,this will either chase them to another location ,at least try to manage them for a while ...Biko
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by bablex01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
we need the help of apostle suleman and co pastor that heal blind man,witch and so on to intervene OLOSHO PASTOR
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by KingSango(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Angelanest:
Due to the incessant attacks and killings bu the dreaded Badoo group in Ikorodu area of Lagos, the H.R.M Oba Kabir Adewale Shotobi, the Ayangbure of Ikorodu, native doctors and other traditional rulers have declared war on the Notorious Badoo Gang terrorizing the region.

This happened yesterday at the Ayangbure Palace, Ikorodu, after a massive protest by residents of the community in Lagos state, following the recurring attacks in the community by secret cult group.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/native-doctors-traditional-rulers-declare-war-notorious-badoo-group-ikorodu-photos.html

Sango says hunt them evil cultists down, interrogate them, locate the ones in high power and put them to death! Ase.

Free yourselves from the enemy within: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by respect80(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
the reason diz efforts is not gonna work is cuz even those fighting to stop it are culpable including the law enforcement agencies i know many policemen and civil defense corp memebers who are cultists..

Very true. A lot of them

1 Like

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by placeofallure(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
hahhahahahahahaha in jim reeves voice..."look who's talking?"i'm a careless talker because i said i know people who are themselves cultist and chasing after other cultist common MISS HOLY AS THOU, STFU!!!! I will say it anywhere to anybody i will not wag my tail like a cow.ard dog that you are...i know your type and i know people who try wish 4 something that will be 4ever beyond their reach..lol@my life maybe greater..sounds more like evans introducing himself as an importer & exporter..complex issues leads to crime Miss..#nonsense#

Whining Aaaawwwww. I forgive you, you sound like some kid whose ice cream melted away. shocked shocked shocked Now hurry up and go hug Mama, she got a big jar full of creamy ice grin grin grin
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by lereinter(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
can evil fight evil
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
i pity for u anty mi tailor...i forgive u more...like i said i know your type so i wont banter words with you..May God bless your hustle so will get a class and divorce your complex issues,AMEN!!!
placeofallure:

Whining Aaaawwwww. I forgive you, you sound like some kid whose ice cream melted away. shocked shocked shocked Now hurry up and go hug Mama, she got a big jar full of creamy ice grin grin grin
Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
NOW SOMEONE HAS A BRAIN..AND KNOW EXACTLY HOW NIGERIAN SOCIETY OPERATES UNLIKE THAT PURGE THAT QUOTED ME AND SPEWED THRASH...THUMBS UP 4U BRO..#7STARS#
respect80:

Very true. A lot of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctors, Traditional Rulers Declare War On Badoo Group In Ikorodu. Photos by KingSango(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Free yourselves from the enemy within. There's nothing like facing a White Supremacy world, that is hard enough, but to have cancer sores, cockroach members of the community to make your plight of defeating world domination of Africans, that much more difficult, you must act. Locate and wipe all evil oculists. Jungle justice doesn't work because you need information to defeat a hidden foe. Interrogate, torture, do divination to find out who is behind the cult in high places. Once you locate such dark foe then you would want to eliminate them so there's no trial they can fix to get out of your enforcement. Use military trained trackers, warriors, and priests to defeat this demonic enemy within. Ase. Love, Sango.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.