Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,193 members, 7,916,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ (640 Views)

Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ by mr1759: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2017
The Police in Okpanam Community, Oshimili North Local
Government Area of Delta State have arrested a jealous wife,
Mrs. Stella Ifeoma Agbo for allegedly bathing a 17-year-old
girl, Miss Judith John Paul with acid.
She accused the victim of snatching her hubby in the dream,
DAILY POST learnt.
A Police Source within the Okpanam Police Station who
craved anonymity confirmed the attack.
The Police Source stated that the suspect will be charged to
court as soon as investigation is concluded.
He revealed stated Judith, who suffered severe burns from
the acid bath may not be able to see with one of her eyes or
breastfeed her children when she eventually got married.
DAILY POST gathered that Mrs. Agbo targeted her victim and
bathed her with the acid after woke up, claiming to have seen
the victim and her mother take over her matrimonial home in
the dream.
Mother of the victim wept profusely and appealed to the
general public to pray for her daughter, as well as come to
the aid of her daughter, especially for medical bills.
Delta State Acting Police Public Relations Officer, DSP
Andrew Aniamaka in a chat with DAILY POST Thursday
morning stated that the suspect will be arraigned in court
today.
DSP Aniamaka said, “The girl did not snatch her husband. She
has not been able to tell us the motive behind her actions.
Although, they were co-tenants before now. The suspect is
being arraigned in court today.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/29/delta-woman-baths-17-year-old-girl-acid-snatching-husband-dream/

1 Share

Re: Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ by olisa4(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2017
This one weak me.
Re: Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ by CplusJason: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Oh Heavens!!!!!!!

This high level of foolishness coming from my State?

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ by Zither(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2017
That woman is psychologically unstable. Putting her in detention only to be released later is injustice. She should be kept permanently in a mental institution after serving her time in jail or she may do something worse to another innocent person, probably an unsuspecting neighbour, and claim a voice told her to kill that person because they planned to kill her. Weird world we live in.
Re: Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ by Syphax(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2017
This one weak me.
Many are mad but few are roaming

Re: Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ by ElSherriff: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Na waaaooooo. Nnamdi abeg add the whole of Delta to Biafra. Be quick please. This one tire me walahi
Re: Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ by hillsiderfak(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
If them carry gun shoot you now, I no go worry, she snatch your husband for dream , so you come spoil her life. cry

Re: Delta Woman Baths 17-yr Girl With Acid For Snatching Her Husband ‘in Dream’ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
I will be back

(1) (Reply)

Quick Survey - Did You Eventually Marry Your First Love? If No, Why? / My Wife Grabs,twists My Testicles While Fighting,man Tells Court. / When Your Parents Are Not Alive To Share In Your Joy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.