Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Jungle Justice Again - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice Again (511 Views)

Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice Again by femny: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
JUNGLE JUSTICE AGAIN!!!!
As far as I am not in support of jungle justice,
However, the worrisome play of the Baadoos which make the increasing act of jungle justice is as a result of lack of trust in the police and the bad conduct of the Nigerian police force.
Reason been that citizen knows that:
Criminals prefer to be handled by police than any other person,
criminals are sure of their safety in the hand of police than any other person,
Criminals are sure of buying their way out in the hand of police than any other person,
lastly criminals believe police are criminals in uniforms though not all.
In as much as there is no any iota of trust in the police by the citizen they are trained and paid to protect jungle justice is the order of the day, I guess.
Is it true that police are criminals in uniforms? Hnnnmmmm
Re: Jungle Justice Again by smartty68(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just forgot what I wanted to say!!!
Re: Jungle Justice Again by femny: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
DEAR CP, GIVE IKORODU REASON TO STOP JUNGLE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

Ikorodu LG in the past is know for peace, no matter how late at night you walk home be sure of a safe environment and no form of harassment.

Let fast track to year 2000 Ikorodu saw a remarkable charge of developments, from the Banking Sectors , Hospitality Business, Institutions and all form of other side attractions that comes with developments, but Sir Ikorodu Division was not prepared for the other side of the coin.

The development also attracted the beginning of "Modernized Landgrabbing" business, which in some ways degenerated in clashes of cultist and so many other social disadvantages. At first it was skeptically managed, but the unforgiving crisis saw the SARS teams stationed in Ikorodu, but was this a blessing to the town or Not? My answers will be a bit biased but No.

Sir , I will call you attention to an incident that happened in Aga where you have to personally intervened. If you don't know , let me make it clear sir, your timely arrival saved the day cos it would have been along battle between residence and the police (Especially the SARS team).

Forgive me for calling out the SARS square, but this malicious driving and biased team have pushed the young generations of Ikorodu division citizens into the corner. Their Unethical mode of operations in the harassment and treating of innocent citizens is uncalled for. Yes according to some findings SARS have privileges than the conventional police ,but those privileges are not to make life uncomfortable for the avenge Ikorodus.

Sir, would be nice to note that the only good thing out of all this social misgiving that as tinted Ikorodu Division name in recent years is the local Vigilante Group "ONYABO" if there is no ONYABO Ikorodu division would have been a mini - scenes of Libya or Syria.

On the recent crisis of Baddo, pls help ask the men of the Nigeria police what happened to the first Baddo cut 2years ago in ibeshe area of the division?

The Nigeria Police have lost the prestige in the presences of an average Ikorodu citizens. When resident form vigilante and catch this guys , the next day the police would have release them. Now to whom are their been released to? Was any investigation ever done, I guess not.

Sir , the trend of jungle justice been lashed on suspected Baddo member is not something good for this ancient Divisions , but pls do something fast cos your guys here have lost the ballet to have the trust of the people.

I may not be privileged to submit this to you ,but I pray it get to you.

To encourage the stop to Jungle Justice, Nigeria Police force in Ikorodu Division must work for peace.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Vs Girl / Thieves Stri*ped N*ked And Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Trailer Tyres (photos / Angry Residents Of Ikorodu Machetes And Burnt Member Of Badoo Gang (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.