Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,805 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! (752 Views)

Friends That Fvck(adult Story) / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by LauraIjeoma1(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
mm..what do you think?? are they not wonderful together?? haha!! sure they do! Winifred and Mofeso got married just yesterday,their traditional wedding to br premise,and I will tell you how they met!!

How they met
The groom, Mofesomo

Our love story is one that took quite a few years to form, even though, as the story formed, we both had no idea of what the future held for us. We met innocuously in A level school in the year 2006 while we were both studying.
The funny thing about that period was that in the entire year that we both spent studying there, we probably had a maximum of two or three short conversations which, honestly, weren’t at all memorable. During our University years, we kept in touch from time to time and had sporadic bursts of sustained conversations, mainly on the telephone and through other mediums like Facebook and BBM, although we never really spoke about anything serious.

Fast forward to late 2014 and I remember that during the December period we met up once at 355 Lounge in Lagos and although it was a meet up that we hurriedly planned and which turned out to be brief, something about Winifred struck a chord with me that night. The conversation that night was flawless and interesting and in addition, I just couldn’t take my eyes off her even for a second.
For me, it was extremely strange because I had known and met her several times over the many years prior to that date. As far as I was concerned it was nothing and knowing myself, I knew I was going to forget about it just as quickly as it came to me. As expected, I got over it and moved on, or so I thought.

Read more: http://www.joelwilliamsblog.com.ng/2017/06/love-over-everything-see-mofeso-and.html#ixzz4lUXxYm5o
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @jwb_official on Twitter | williamsjaysblog on Facebook

Re: Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
That's beautiful
Re: Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
When the chemistry finally holds...
I hope you fu**d her to high heavens that night.
Re: Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
I need a woman in my life
Re: Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by vanida6: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
smithsydny:
I need a woman in my life
go get 30billion in yah akant u would get plenty women except me!!
Re: Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:
go get 30billion in yah akant u would get plenty women except me!!
must it always be about money ?
Re: Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by vanida6: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
smithsydny:
must it always be about money ?
yeah for dis world now u fit Date woman free,,,,wake up pls
Re: Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by NairalandCS(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
And it will take half of that to break up.

Re: Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:
yeah for dis world now u fit Date woman free,,,,wake up pls
I can have all the money but u might not get the attention u so need at some point.
Re: Wonderful!!! Checkout This Lovely Friends That Became Couple 3 Days Later!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Fat Lies We Tell Our Partners / Madonna, Britney Spears, Kourtney Kardashian And More Stars Dating Younger Men / She Seem Materialistic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.