Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,538 members, 7,965,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:11 AM

Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? (1042 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by oilcity(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
I was watching a program on TV dis evening called 'metro woman'. And like in many of our social media platforms, the issue talked abt was violence against women. One tin many of these feminist activists keep talking abt is physical violence, emotional violence and so on and they keep referring to European and American societies as examples of how men and women should live either as married couples or bf and gf. As dis drum of feminism and gender equality is being sounded everyday and everywhere, I keep wondering what our societies will look like if the solution these people are providing is to be accepted which is- if he doesn't bend to what u want back off and look for anoda.
While I'm against violence against anybody whether male or female, I think dis drum of gender equality and feminism is a time bomb that will soon put us in d same place d west is in terms of marriage. The question is:
Do we want a society where one is married five times before he or she even clocks 50?. A society where one has five children with five different parent? Where u negotiate everything including whose name will b answered after marriage.? Where everyone in the home is a follower with nobody as the head. A society where u can't call a lazy and nagging woman to order because doing so will be seen as verbal oppression. The ills are too numerous to count.
Instead of these so called feminists to inquire and look into the reason why some men behave the way they do to their spouse, they prefer living as a single mother and become landladies with sugar boys. So, considering all these clamoring and gender equality noise, I keep wondering if the family unit which is the pillar of the society will still be standing as it ought to be not too many days from now.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
As much as you are entitled to look down on such international way of life, a very important point is to make sure that both partner are on the same page... So before you decide to marry a babe, make sure she desires to follow the same Nigerian old ways of marriage( as you do), and not the upgraded international version.

But you certainly can't/shouldn't impose on someone who ain't down with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
As much as you are entitled to look down on such international way of life, a very important point is to make sure that both partner are on the same page... So before you decide to marry a babe, make sure she desires to follow the same Nigerian old ways of marriage( as you do), and not the upgraded international version.

ure on fire today, ure everywhere greet ur fingers for me cool

1 Like

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op the reason your marriages seem to last is because your women aren't independent and can't provide for themselves therefore they tolerate your crap.
You men know that if the women had a fair chance in life and could provide for themselves they would dump you, and thats why you don't want equality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:
Op the reason your marriages seem to last is because your women aren't independent and can't provide for themselves therefore they tolerate your crap.
You men know that if the women had a fair chance in life and could provide for themselves they would dump you, and thats why you don't want equality.
feminist angry if i was given the power to gift you anything i want

i will give u a massive peniss
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by oilcity(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
@mrbrown, point of correction pls, there is nothing like upgraded international way. It's either their way or our way. Theirs is not higher (upgraded) than ours. After all they suffer more marriage failures than as we do here, so nothing higher there undecided@mrbrown, point of correction pls, there is nothing like upgraded international way. It's either their way or our way. Theirs is not higher (upgraded) than ours. After all they suffer more marriage failures than as we do here, so nothing higher there
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by oilcity(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
@khia, the so called independent ones who don't take crap, where has it led them?. 5th marriage at 50.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
oilcity:
@khia, the so called independent ones who don't take crap, where has it led them?. 5th marriage at 50.

What's the preferred destination? Where should it have led them?

Some have zero marriages at age 50. Independence in itself is a good and desirable thing. Look at us as a country. We're not in an ideal place but no one is thinking of re- inviting the Brits to take over.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You're very impressive.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
feminist angry if i was given the power to gift you anything i want

i will give u a massive peniss

What does being able to provide for yourself have to do with being a feminist you dumb azz who.re.

Every abled body rather female or male should know how to survive in this world. There could be times in a person life when the only person they can depend on is themselves.
I can't stand stupid mofos like you who love to throw out words without knowing the meaning of them.
If I was given the power to give you anything it would be a brain.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
oilcity:

Free from abuse. Living a happy life.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by oilcity(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Many think d western world is d standard for correctness, but it's not true. Today we av gay right activists which has also spread to Africa. The next will be pedophile activists, beastiality activists and all forms of human insanity. But d results of their actions is glaring to all
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

What does being able to provide for yourself have to do with being a feminist you dumb azz who.re.

Every abled body rather female or male should know how to survive in this world. There could be times in a person life when the only person they can depend on is themselves.
I can't stand stupid mofos like you who love to throw out words without knowing the meaning of them.
If I was given the power to give you anything it would be a brain.
Ure a feminist case closed and its only online that u show it, behind the internet you beg and seek love, i knw ur type and kind, how can u stand me when you're not up to the ones that stand behind me, i plan to have a good weekend a fly like u wouldnt change my mood, kindly get lost

1 Like

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
Ure a feminist case closed and its only online that u show it, behind the internet you beg and seek love, i knw ur type and kind, how can u stand me when you're not up to the ones that stand behind me, i plan to have a good weekend fly like u wouldnt change my mood, kindly get lost,

What is the definition of feminist?
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Daeylar(f): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Thank you, This is what they don't do, they go and date or marry people with different ideologies and later start shouting gender equality about as if that is the cause of their problems.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

now u want to sound sensible, lost interest, kindly get lost
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

get ur head checked, u formed wen i said that most men cheat but from ur thread its obvious knew, hypocritical fly

https://www.nairaland.com/1278969/men-cheat-wives-all-time
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
now u want to sound sensible, lost interest, kindly get lost

You are the one acting like a cry baby because I said that women should learn how to take care of themselves. God forbid if you had a sister or daughter who was married to an abusive tyrant who couldn't leave because she didn't know how to provide for herself.
Like I said before define feminist or at least look it up so that you will understand the meaning of the word.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
get ur head checked, u formed wen i said that most men cheat but from ur thread its obvious knew, hypocritical fly

https://www.nairaland.com/1278969/men-cheat-wives-all-time

Yes I wrote that and it's true but I didn't say every man cheats like you did. That thread was about cheating men who are hypocrites that cheat on their wives and expect their wives to forgive them time and time again but when his wife cheats there's no forgiveness and he throws her out of the house.

If you are going to post any of my threads atleast read what it's about or don't post at all.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

You are the one acting like a cry baby because I said that women should learn how to take care of themselves. God forbid if you had a sister or daughter who was married to an abusive tyrant who couldn't leave because she didn't know how to provide for herself.
Like I said before define feminist or at least look it up so that you will understand the meaning of the word.
wen i talk abt getting ur head checked u will say i am just talking, feminism women right for equality no be so? Abeg the things u said isnt that u asking for women right? isnt that feminism? how are u not a feminist? Abeg if u pick sentences slowly its not my fault, go and fill disability form, now abeg please biko get lost my gf is here now, a woman an infinite number of adjectives better than u

While u leave take this along

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

Yes I wrote that and it's true but I didn't say every man cheats like you did. That thread was about cheating men who are hypocrites that cheat on their wives and expect their wives to forgive them time and time again but when his wife cheats there's no forgiveness and he throws her out of the house.

If you are going to post any of my threads atleast read what it's about or don't post at all.
ur threads that u remove because they dont attract conversations cheesy , how many have u edited? Even ur ideas are insecure, abeg get lost again

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
Ure a feminist case closed and its only online that u show it, behind the internet you beg and seek love, i knw ur type and kind, how can u stand me when you're not up to the ones that stand behind me, i plan to have a good weekend a fly like u wouldnt change my mood, kindly get lost

Why should I change your mood I didn't post my original comment to you, you are the one who jumped your azz on my mentions.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
oilcity:
u dey mind the single fly, its on nairaland her feminism shines, offline she texting and begging for reply
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
ur threads that u remove because they dont attract conversations cheesy , how many have u edited? Even ur ideas are insecure, abeg get lost again

There you go assuming, I never removed any of the threads that I made, learn to read.
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by iweecureyou: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
His ok itsjude wee no povarty is frusasin u in dis realsession buh no worry u hia sinply join evans if u is warnts mourny insteald of makes noise upanddan u hia sowie bikoangry
cc lefulefu
itsjude
thepussyhunter
iamkashybaby
msroe
redbeans
Mrcorkangry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

There you go assuming, I never removed any of the threads that I made, learn to read.
is this not ur thread? I knew that u were ugly, i have a 6th sense i can feel and sense them

Is this not ur thread, feminist my spaghetti on fire

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by iweecureyou: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
I think i need to get my head checked because i have just been talking nonsense since morning do u suggest any psychatrist i can visit? sad
yes u can vinsit me in yabaleft teashing horspitul ask for Dr oniti u wee finds me dia thark uangry
cc lefulefu cum and sean wat i am saw itsjude wrote o b4 he mudifyed it. angry
Mrcork
sexybbstar
thepussyhunter
fineboysmallprickangry

1 Like

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by iweecureyou: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
is this not ur thread? I knew that u were ugly, i have a 6th sense i can feel and sense them

Chai why did dart man waist his sperm and the women waist 9 mornth to burn dis troll eh
wart a pityedangry
cc lefulefu
thepussyhunter
Mrcork
Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:
wen i talk abt getting ur head checked u will say i am just talking, feminism women right for equality no be so? Abeg the things u said isnt that u asking for women right? isnt that feminism? how are u not a feminist? Abeg if u pick sentences slowly its not my fault, go and fill disability form, now abeg please biko get lost my gf is here now, a woman an infinite number of adjectives better than u

While u leave take this along

I knew it you don't understand the meaning. While your girlfriend is there show her the thread you made about her not attracting you sexually so you go and who.re yourself out to anyone in a dress.

Tell her how the sight of her nak.ed body is so repulsive that you have to turn your head when you see it.
Tell her how you make up every excuse in the book to keep from sexing her repulsive body, tell her how you would rather pay any slut on the streets for sexx rather than touch her repulsive body with a 50 foot pole.
Go ahead and tell her what kind of slut she is wasting her life on.

2 Likes

Re: Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? by khiaa(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
itsJude:

No that is not my thread, why don't you look at the name of the person who created that thread I just posted on it..
NEXT..........

(1) (Reply)

- / Grand Mum Caught Making Love In Afikpo Ebonyi State Paraded Around The Communi / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.