Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal (50949 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
cococandy:

As expected.
Did they also ask what she was wearing that made her attract the rapists?
Apart from Common sense,what other things were you not born with? Read the grief in the Story and don't make stupid comments

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by MadCow1: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
9jakohai:

? Seriously?

You read that wrong
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Without a doubt...there is always light at the end of every darkness.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Veetee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
What an amazing story of hope.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
MadCow1:

You read that wrong

Okay.....I take it it that your original comment was directed at the rapists.?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
munyiwa:
Apart from Common sense,what other things were you not born with? Read the grief in the Story and don't make stupid comments

I think she was criticising those who blamed the victim for her rape.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by OfofoLagos1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Soooo. you're Expecting me to Read All this ? No be me and you.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by madridguy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
So touching...
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by holluphemydavid(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wot a touching story
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by ayodeleamg(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Am I suppose to read all this story
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
I stop reading I saw "She was going to be a Pastor"

She and Pastor don't gel.......period

Anyway.......it's good to know you survived.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by lepasharon(f): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
fake story, religious propaganda

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by banmee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
tobtap:
KENYA na very weird nation... kpele pastor.....

If Kenya is weird then what adjective would you use to describe Nigeria since Nigeria is a hundred times worse?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by profmallor: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
No matter how bad you think your current situation might be, you cant help but pause and say a Huge "thank" you to baba God despite how bad your situation is. No matter how bad your situation is, it can get worse and it wont reduce God, so for whatever it is at the moment, try to say a thank You, and then know that some people have gone through worse and come out victorious. Thank Baba God always, and as we say in the Lords prayer, May God keep us away from evil.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by matrix199(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
God really works in mysterious ways. He never sleeps, he never slumbers. Yet, one of his was in need of his rescue, where was he? Up there looking while she was attacked just to see if she'd lose faith in him?

God should stop working in mysterious ways. It's illogical compare to what a father is meant to do for his daughter in distress.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by uwajeh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
My friend you stole this article from the BBC and you didn't even give them any credit. Abeg stop this theiving nonsense.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Hbuyosh(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
tobtap:
KENYA na very weird nation... kpele pastor.....

bZoMa:
Only in Kenya shocked

Guys, dont u think that u arr now pushing this "Kenya" joke too far? Honestly, u sound so immature.

This sort of things happen everywher.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Olivebranches(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
This could make a very good story line in movie. It's traumatic and inspiring
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by DollarAngel(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gen 6: 5-7…5Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them."…
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Pylony(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Only God can mould out a crystal hope from a sorrowful life, that seems to be clouded in ashes. A touching story to never let go on life but to gaze up on to God, the author of true Happiness.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by tit(f): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
professional liar or killer or both
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Ajewealth123(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ehinmola:
. Thanks be to God the creator. You lived to give this testimony is by HIS Grace. Therefore let other victims cast their problems unto Almighty God, HE will see them through. For the rapist, dont doubt, God will judge them.
and you have to quote everything?

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by folu4real(f): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Politicalapathy:
so what should we do now

Humm ur words amaze me. I can see u have no human feelings. I don't know wether u are a male or female but I pray u dont experience her pains. #saynotoRAPE

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Chikelue2000(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
LaDolceVida:
And you had to quote everything
nice shoes
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by folu4real(f): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
matrix199:
God really works in mysterious ways. He never sleeps, he never slumbers. Yet, one of his was in need of his rescue, where was he? Up there looking while she was attacked just to see if she'd lose faith in him?

God should stop working in mysterious ways. It's illogical compare to what a father is meant to do for his daughter in distress.

Don't question God. He is unquestionable God
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Icedprince1d(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
UnbrokenChords:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39795047

Una expect me to read that kind long post. Abeg people wey read am make una summarize am 4 me abeg
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Bsideboi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Probably raped by a disgruntled ex.Kenyans sha.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Icedprince1d(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Phi001:
Please, can somebody summarize that epistle for we the lazy ones?

Bros u get sense abeg
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Hmm! Some eyes have seen things. Na who talk him own dem dey know.

Sometimes , you just have to say "thank you God", for nothing.

What? Almost shed a tear there!

bros i tell u my eyes almost wet, she has cute daughters
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
don't expect me to understand this story, every body claims to be pastor in Africa, ask them were and when were they ordained, even my Gate man claims to be pastor. I wonder why God didn't come to her rescue when all this things was happening to her, I guess God was in a bar drinking vodka and smoking ganja with his friends or Maybe God was on vacation in Thailand at the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Phi001(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
Psalm 119

75% of posters will not read this.
That shii is longer than Psalm 119, I mean I've read Psalm 119 but I can't read that essay...
Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Martin0(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
gypsey:
don't expect me to understand this story, every body claims to be pastor in Africa, ask them were and when were they ordained, even my Gate man claims to be pastor. I wonder why God didn't come to her rescue when all this things was happening to her, I guess God was in a bar drinking vodka and smoking ganja with his friends or Maybe God was on vacation in Thailand at the time.
eh eh gypsey show,come we need to talk,come to one of my thread..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.