Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal (50885 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal by Gliding(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2017
Nina4u:
You never know nobodeys story untill u heard it or walked in their shoes.. I'm still mourning I almost got murdered by someone that's suppose to protect you...THAT WAS 5 YRS AGO it still haunt me.. Had cancer 2 years to live ..God and dock saved my life.. Almost got homeless...my brother killed himself I was in a coma had a stroke.. Lost my apartment everything I had.. Had no were to go.. No family here in USA.. But I got the favour of the Lord.. What I gone trough I don't wish my worst enemy... Don't judge ppl cause you dunno their struggle and say no to jungle justice.. GOD WILL JUGE US ALL.. CAN U KILL AND MEAT GOD? undecided

All these happened to you? You have been strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.