Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,634 members, 7,914,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:34 AM

Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind (4406 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by kinkonp: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lately an anonymous Facebook account has gone viral claiming she's an online prostitute who render home service within and outside Lagos . This particular account owner has been sending friend request to alot of facebok user most especially guys trying to deliver what she offer to them pending the fact they are ready to make the necessary requirement of her's .She also claim to have a manager which money is meant to be transfered to

She offers her service to customers as follows :

5hours - 10k

Overnight - 20k

She said anyone that is seriously ready for her service need to make half payment of what she require for her to make her move down to the address given..

At the end of all, we were able to findout the person behind this, his picture and bank account details. Please sex addicts should beware of this. This should be his moderm way of scamming Nigerians:

SCAMMER NAME

Acc Number 0083650085

Acc name : ayodeji alade yusuf

https://aimtoget.com/board/Others/Revealed-Nigerian-Online-Sex-With-Home-Services-See-Details-And-Whos-Behind.2219.html

CC; lalastica

The below image are playalong chat with the account owner:

Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by kinkonp: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
continuation

Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by kinkonp: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
contd

Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Jostico: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin Na them from the west

Home Service

1 Like

Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by naijaboiy: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
SMH undecided
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
He's a fucking genius and I respect his hustle grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jostico:
Home Service
Will you keep kwayet?!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Blackfire(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
OrestesDante:

Will you keep kwayet?!!! grin

Gbenu re soun.
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by LaurelP(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
The person is actually knowledgeable. He/she is creative, many sex starved men will fall victim. How I wish he can channel it into something legitimate.
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Blackfire(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
No dem o
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Kondomatic(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
SMH undecided
ME TOO
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Stevebamdex(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol,I know say na afonja D guy go be grin

I'm afonja myself.
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dumb
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mobile service don come shocked
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by GEJDHERO: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nobody would fall for this cheap scam unless village pple dey worry them.Pay upfront

4 Likes

Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now sef
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by auntysimbiat(f): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
na wa for u oo
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by praxisnetworks: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kennygee do you still blame guys?
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by praxisnetworks: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jostico:

Home Service
That biatch is a flatty... Take it to the bank.
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now sef
BU BU took him along when he went for a medical check up last 3 month so he's looking after him there

#thankmelater

1 Like

Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Nutase: 3:38am On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Kennygee do you still blame guys?

For?
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Onyenna(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2017
I got over four friend requests from these people and rejected all.....I looked at their profiles and knew instantly they were all Scammers.....
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2017
You shouldn't have revealed this bro...you should have let some mumu guys fall victim and learn not to "think" with "prick" so as to see the "risk" that's involved for being a "freak".
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by praxisnetworks: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2017
kennygee:

For?
Objectification of women
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by veekid(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Wayre por leko
Re: Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2017
See his strong head, crook undecided

(1) (Reply)

After I Met Airforce1 My Findings / Is It Normal That A Wife Don't Ask Hubby For Sex? / Experience with my girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.