Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,815 members, 7,882,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Extremism: Nigerians Begin To Be Paraniod - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extremism: Nigerians Begin To Be Paraniod (570 Views)

Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics / Religious Extremism: Kamarudeen Muslims Attack Masquerade In Iwo, Osun State / What Prophet Muhammad Said About Religious Extremism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extremism: Nigerians Begin To Be Paraniod by slaykay07: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2010
Guess what, I went to print a plane boarding pass and I forgot it on the printer in the office, so a random eyinbo girl brought it to my desk, then I felt weird because I somehow believe she now thinks I'm a terrorist because NIGERIA is boldly written on the boarding pass.

I was so paranoid that i was looking at her for five minutes to see if she'll pick the phone to tell anybody LMFAO!!!! This is crazy!!

Can you see what Abdulmuttalab has done to us.

(1) (Reply)

The Panacea Anyone? / Nigeria's Oil Pipeline Sabotaged - Royal Dutch Shell / Nigeria: Smoking - 6.5 Million Risk Death In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.