Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,530 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:53 AM

Behind Falz The Bahd Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Behind Falz The Bahd Guy (385 Views)

Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy / Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behind Falz The Bahd Guy by Sirlegendy(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2017
After the rain had settled on a gloomy Tuesday afternoon, I had a long chat with Falz the Bahd Guy, over a few cocktails at BarBar. Right on time, he walks in, grabs my hand and says “Beeetreeez”, with a flirty grin. Just as I expected, he is a total goofball in person, but claims to be shy! He says, “A lot of people don’t know I’m shy that is the biggest misconception about me.” Folarin Falana also known as Falz has been in the entertainment business since 2009. Most of his fans recognise him from his comedic social media videos that went viral shortly before his song Marry Me hit the limelight. Under his independent label, Bahd Guy Records, Falz has released several hits including Soft Work, Wehdone Sir and recently, Jeje. He has dropped two solo albums and collaborated with numerous artists including Yemi Alade, Ajebutter22 and Simi. He has also been nominated for and won several awards including the 2016 African Magic Viewers Choice Award’s Best Actor in a Comedy Movie in Jenifa’s Diary, City People Entertainment Award’s Album of the Year for his album Stories That Touch. Internationally, Falz won the Viewer’s Choice Best New International Act” category at the 2016 BET Awards. While the artist never disappoints with his tunes, recently, Falz has been tapping a bit more into his acting side as he featured in AY’s 10 Days in Sun City, a comedy, which premiered on the 23rd of June. We should also be expecting his third solo album at the end of the year. Guardian Life caught up with Falz, who talks about his opinion on the Nigerian legal system, his alter egos and the lowdown on his dream girl!
READ MORE:~ http://legendbaze.ga/2017/07/behind-falz-the-bahd-guy/

(1) (Reply)

Samklef Signs Multi-record Deal With Akon's Konlive Records / Traditionalist Gets Blasted By [JESUS] For Sharing Photos Of Items For His Sacri / Dj Kiky – Street Vibe Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.