Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,705 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan (11561 Views)

Construction Of A Twin 4bd/rm Duplex @IBADAN By Dioritestructures / Building A Twin 2 Bedroom Flat / Invest Your Money Wisely 12 Room And 2 Twin 2 Bedroom For Sale In Ibadan (images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by johnson232: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
tevanso:
Thanks all for ur input, this particular client is trying by all means to reduce the cost of this building so telling him to do roof beam is like a wasting of effort and time cos he will tell U he didn't do that in his first building and it is still standing till date .I wish clients will come to understand that no part of Building elements is not necessary.
We perfectly understand. He even tried using columns for a bungalow without parapet. Many clients wouldn't do that.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
whalleh:
Hello people.

I will like to have some inputs and advice concerning my situation. 

I have just completed the foundation for my twin flats (2bed and 1bedroom) and I'm about to take a decision on the German flooring. 

Due to cost constraints I have at the moment, I'm forced to think of other options that will possibly achieve the same end results. 

Instead of German flooring, I'm considering a 150mm thick concrete layer on the blocks alone throughout the entire foundation. I'm of the opinion that this option will stop ingress of moisture from the soil to the superstructure, prevent insects and rodents from moving through the soil to the roof, offer some sort of atabilizatin for the building and of course drastically reduce the cost associaTed with filling the entire foundation with concrete.

I'll like that you please look into my idea and advise me based on your experience.

Thanks in advance
go ahead with ur plan bro,u are on point .

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by whalleh: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
tevanso:

Thanks so much sir.

I really needed that.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Babs612000(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
tevanso:
l did the same on mine pls go ahead with your plan Best of Luck.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Barryton: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Babs612000:
l did the same on mine pls go ahead with your plan Best of Luck.
When u did yours did u reinforced it sir?
I saw someone talking abt reinforcement on the general topic thread

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Barryton:

When u did yours did u reinforced it sir?
I saw someone talking abt reinforcement on the general topic thread
there is no need to reinforce it

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Barryton: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
tevanso:
there is no need to reinforce it
Okay
Thanks alot sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by MrRitchie: 1:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Hello where's this akala expressway, I am interested
tevanso:
A plot of land with Four Bedroom Foundation @ Second Avains @ Ayegun- Oleyo road via Akala Expressway
Price 800k contact 08060506857
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2017
MrRitchie:
Hello where's this akala expressway, I am interested
is not far from Orita challenge
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by olabest(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Well done sirs.. Pls am about to start my Twin 2 bedroom apartments, but due to financial constraints I will like to finish one apartment first and I need to know the total number of blocks I will use for it....

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by MrRitchie: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pls what's the size of the land?
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by olabest(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
MrRitchie:
Pls what's the size of the land?
50x50
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2017
olabest:
Well done sirs.. Pls am about to start my Twin 2 bedroom apartments, but due to financial constraints I will like to finish one apartment first and I need to know the total number of blocks I will use for it....
like 2500 blocks
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by jejelady(f): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2017
A positive review Straight from my heart:

First of all, I will introduce myself before someone starts thinking I was contracted to do this. I want to drop this review for stancydg. My screen name is jejelady as everyone as seen. I joined nairaland sometimes in 2004 shortly after relocating to the USA out of boredom. Sometimes in 2013-2014, I was frequent on the travel section helping visa lottery winners to settle in dallas, TX. (You can do your own background check). Facebook name is BeetheFavored. I did not start working until after a year due to some medical issues. However, I'm so industrious and my mom compelled me and my siblings (6 in total) to buy a land in Ado-Odo otta back in 2005. We ended up buying 2 acres of land (allocating 2 plots each to each sibling with 1 plot at N120K). We had fraud issues upon issues from omo-onile to our cousin embezzling all the money we sent to fence the whole land. My siblings and I finally got discouraged and resented from developing the land despite my mom's pleas.

In 2014, I decided to take a bold step by developing my own portion of the land but again, Omo-onile came to face and I eventually spent the whole money meant for the development to fight and win the battle of baale in courtesy of my mom and a late aunt. Another issue was contracting a friend to help build the foundation which was considered as total rubbish and waste of funds. Then I gave up.

I've been following the property section lately and I ran into stancydg's post of getting a condo for 3.8M in the same area. I called him and made some very good background check about him. Found out that he was real but explained my situation to him. Well, he said he was honest but I wouldn;t believe it.

To my utmost surprise, I am happy to share with you the ongoing pictures of what Stancy (company is called paradysty) has been doing on my land.

To Stancy,
Even though I have never laid my eyes on you, I have known for barely a month and you have put my money to work by fulfilling my dreams. I have called you my destiny helper. I can prove to the whole world that you are NOT a SCAM. You worked according to my budget event though you have told me several times that my taste is higher than Idanre Hills. I know I'm not the only client you have but you are ready to listen to me and you call me "bosslady" or "bossress" despite calling you in the wee hours in Nigerian time. You are respectful and as I have promised, I will follow you to prostrate at Tiwalade's house next year by God's grace. Please keep up the good work and honesty. Hope to see you soon in Nigeria.

To anyone reading this post:
I'm uploading more pictures

1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by jejelady(f): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2017
More screenshots of our whatsapp chats before we got into business.

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by jejelady(f): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Now these are the pictures of the dead project Stancydg has brought back to life. He had to pull down some of the foundation that I had on it by my inexperienced friend and remodeled it into something like this.

Stancy, you may wonder why I'm doing this but each day I think about the progress on this project and how faithful you have been, I remember how many discouraged nigerians in diaspora like me who are willing to meet someone like you but they have been falling into wrong hands. Even though you are now working for most of my family and friends here, I would still like the world to know that there are loyal contractors here on nairaland.

More pictures loading.....

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by jejelady(f): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Now the German Floor Pictures:

This was one of the happiest days in my mom's life. She can't wait to meet you (Stancydg)

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by jidobaba(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Jejelady please carry on. If your man is good as you present him, then I might just reconsider building bricks-and-mortar style.
To avoid stress I'd decided to buy a containerised structure from Tempohousing and just drop the thing on the land jeje.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by jejelady(f): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Super-structure which is ongoing at the moment. I know I have not been patient with you on this one but abeg no vex. I have gone back and forth, said words to upset you and my uncle on this part of the project but guess what, that's one of those things you encounter when dealing with women... All the same, I have learnt to be patient from your silence and respect. My fiance and my mom have also reprimanded me for not giving you guys a benefit of doubt.

I believe people will rush to a thread when they get scammed but few or no one comes back to say THANK YOU or drop a review for a job well done.
Dropping reviews do not only increase chances of business opportunities but it saves a lot of fellow hardworking people from scammers and unnecessary headaches.

I'll be glad to read any other reviews of stancydg's works (be it positive or negative) but as for me, I will give you a 5-star rating from your customer service skills, professionalism, respect and level of engagement in this project. You even contracted my god-son in Nigeria to supervise for you whenever I permit you to go to Akure to see our lovely wife-to-be.

Everyone including my parents know that I love to do MOST of my things online: meet friends, shop, school, worship and now meeting you online which has never been a regret to me.

Thanks for all that you do and please continue putting me on my toes for a successful completion of this project.

Jejelady.

Hmmmm. I have completed this posts before I realized that I'm not even on Stacydg's thread. I'm so sorry tevanso for bombarding your thread with the wrong post. I permit it to be deleted by you or the moderator if need be.

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by jejelady(f): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2017
jidobaba:
Jejelady please carry on. If your man is good as you present him, then I might just reconsider building bricks-and-mortar style.
To avoid stress I'd decided to buy a containerised structure from Tempohousing and just drop the thing on the land jeje.

Stancydg is really good and like I said, he will work with your budget provided that it can build an approved standard building.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by stancydg: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
jejelady:
Super-structure which is ongoing at the moment. I know I have not been patient with you on this one but abeg no vex. I have gone back and forth, said words to upset you and my uncle on this part of the project but guess what, that's one of those things you encounter when dealing with women... All the same, I have learnt to be patient from your silence and respect. My fiance and my mom have also reprimanded me for not giving you guys a benefit of doubt.

I believe people will rush to a thread when they get scammed but few or no one comes back to say THANK YOU or drop a review for a job well done.
Dropping reviews do not only increase chances of business opportunities but it saves a lot of fellow hardworking people from scammers and unnecessary headaches.

I'll be glad to read any other reviews of stancydg's works (be it positive or negative) but as for me, I will give you a 5-star rating from your customer service skills, professionalism, respect and level of engagement in this project. You even contracted my god-son in Nigeria to supervise for you whenever I permit you to go to Akure to see our lovely wife-to-be.

Everyone including my parents know that I love to do MOST of my things online: meet friends, shop, school, worship and now meeting you online which has never been a regret to me.

Thanks for all that you do and please continue putting me on my toes for a successful completion of this project.

Jejelady.

Hmmmm. I have completed this posts before I realized that I'm not even on Stacydg's thread. I'm so sorry tevanso for bombarding your thread with the wrong post. I permit it to be deleted by you or the moderator if need be.

Words can't describe how grateful I am for this review jejelady. I was only hoping to update my other threads sometime during the week with pictures and details from kickoff to where we are now, but you took it off me. What better way to hear than from the horse's mouth. I am super grateful and very many thanks for this positive review. I believe the Lord has granted us the strength to keep you satisfied throughout the rest of the process. I appreciate you ma.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by johnson232: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
@jejelady u would have created a dedicated thread for the review. It would have been more appropriate. Pls do for subsequent reviews. smiley
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
we are finally at the end of the project, sorry I have not been updating this post, but I think its necessary for me to update the latest pix of the project
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Gadgetmobil(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
More updates pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OFFPLAN PROPERTY. Luxury 3 Bedroom + BQ (penthouse) In Camberwall Advantage 1 / Own A Tent For Your Event Center Business / Architectural Design Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.