Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,085 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (57232 Views)

Anas Aremeyaw, Ghanaian Masked Reporter Mistaken For Ritualist, Almost Lynched / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by deedeedeee2: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
WiredLeggings:
stupid, lawless country!!! it's bad enough they burn pple to death, ahh!!! but to burn an innocent person who did nothing wrong is even worse, grrrr. angry
Prove it to us he did nothing worng

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by banmee(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
SonofDevil:
it does matter that is what badoo groups re using to terrorise ikorodu residents.
I am not supporting jungle justice but drastic measures re times re always needed to send message to the pepertrators of the evil act.
The 3guys were not immediately burnt to death . they were taken to the traditional ruler house for some questioning I guess they couldn't convince them enough that they re not badoo groups hence they were burnt to dead

I did not know that traditional rulers are trained detectives. Smh. Why are you people like this? Do you even read the things you write before posting it? I can already tell you are a potential murderer. No doubt. Anyone brave enough to defend jungle justice is hardened enough to kill on a whim.

5 Likes

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Nosikebit(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
I was born and bred in lagos so i know how these things works .. wherever you see people setting alleged criminals ablaze just mark the faces of those guys burning people so that next time u see them anywhere you can avoid them ... 99.9% of them are criminals, they are even more hardened than the people they are burning .. DONT BE DECEIVED NO SANE MAN CAN BURN A FELLOW MAN THIS ... THOSE PEOPLE U SEE IN THE PIC HITTING AND BURNING THOSE MEN ARE ACTUALLY HARDENED CRIMINALS MOST LIKELY BADOO MEMBERS

7 Likes

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by iamjavadem(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

They leave behind a grinding stone or pestle to communicate badoo is responsible for the murder.

If you live in a community you know who the criminals in the locality are. The locals know who badoo members are but could not talk because the person you are talking to could end up in their hands and forced to reveal all he has been told, and by who....its a risk.

Last week Lagos Police Command sought help from three vigilante groups, OPC was one of them. On a surprise raid the vigilantes and police caught over 100 badoo members and wannabes.

Two days ago a local spotted a jeep with occupants, in the back of the jeep were grinding stones. So he raised alarm. They could not do this before but the action of police and vigilante empowered them to speak up and raised alarm. The gathered mob lynched the jeep occupants and took them to the palace of their traditional ruler and from there relocated them to a remote area where they set them ablaze. The jeep was burnt also.

This Chinedu is one of them burnt alive. It was not a mistaken identity he was badoo member.

You are a big fool!!! How do you know he is a badoo member? Mumu.
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by ajl: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
madapcmod:

Who is this animal? U are insane! Thunder fire u and any mode that tries to ban me. Igbo's try to cover their crime? U are a bastard. I'm not suprised this Yoruba Muslim is among those that killed three innocent ppl and has been hypervalenting to cover up the innocent life u wasted.

I hope you Yoruba don't start what u can't finish cos if this news get to east trust me a Yoruba guy will go down.

Show us d stone and oil u found in their car. U lots trying to cover up the wasted life of an Igbo guy won't work this time, if u like kill 200 Yoruba's I don't care.

I'm taking this news to Igbo pages.

You are still on igbo this or that ranting.

3 Likes

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
SonofDevil:
it does matter that is what badoo groups re using to terrorise ikorodu residents.
I am not supporting jungle justice but drastic measures re times re always needed to send message to the pepertrators of the evil act.
The 3guys were not immediately burnt to death . they were taken to the traditional ruler house for some questioning I guess they couldn't convince them enough that they re not badoo groups hence they were burnt to dead
I think the best form of investigation should have been following them to where they claimed the vehicle broke down.
Is it not funny when vigilantes become enforcers that made arrests, interrogators, lawyers, judges and executors all these done within a space of minutes or hours?
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by FTbomb(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
ajl:

Stupid man. So who is rejoicing over the victim ethnicity. Is your brain too small to reason logically. Why are you people just too shallow not to see things from the ethnic angle. Nobody care which ethnic group you are from. Your own mind and way of thinking is the problem. You are all delusional. Innocent victims from diverse ethnic group get lynched in different places in Nigeria. We know it's evil. But it is purely stupid to reason the way you do. People generally care less about this ethnic stuff. The main issue is to stay out of crime or do everything not to be mistakenly accused for a crime you did not commit. This could be a case of bad judgement and mistaken identity.
[/s]you're a complete idiot and there's going back to normal with you!

did i mention in my post that i'm igbo or that a criminal shouldn't get what he deserves?

go back to first page and read some hate-filled comments by some people and you'll get why i made that assertion. ode oshi!

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by imustsaymymindo: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
maasoap:

I don't see any difference between you and the guy you quoted, both of you tribalist. Shame. You are not really condemning jungle justice but youre angry because your tribe's man was murdered in Yoruba land? Shame. I was on another thread condemning jungle justice because it is wrong and barbaric. Don't they carry out jungle justice in your region, by your tribe, on your fellow tribe's men? It is a national ill which we must stop and not a targeted killing of one tribe by another.
Leave that useless @baba1980 alone.

I think you are getting the guy wrong. You or him might not be tribalistic but some Nigerians are and it is possible that there might be a form of tribalistic bias before perpertauting the jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by deedeedeee2: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
madapcmod:

Who is this animal? U are insane! Thunder fire u and any mode that tries to ban me. Igbo's try to cover their crime? U are a bastard. I'm not suprised this Yoruba Muslim is among those that killed three innocent ppl and has been hypervalenting to cover up the innocent life u wasted.

I hope you Yoruba don't start what u can't finish cos if this news get to east trust me a Yoruba guy will go down.

Show us d stone and oil u found in their car. U lots trying to cover up the wasted life of an Igbo guy won't work this time, if u like kill 200 Yoruba's I don't care.

I'm taking this news to Igbo pages.
Take it to igbo pages. Do we look like if 1 million igbos die, we will care? Take your crimals back to your land

3 Likes

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

They leave behind a grinding stone or pestle to communicate badoo is responsible for the murder.

If you live in a community you know who the criminals in the locality are. The locals know who badoo members are but could not talk because the person you are talking to could end up in their hands and forced to reveal all he has been told, and by who....its a risk.

Last week Lagos Police Command sought help from three vigilante groups, OPC was one of them. On a surprise raid the vigilantes and police caught over 100 badoo members and wannabes.

Two days ago a local spotted a jeep with occupants, in the back of the jeep were grinding stones. So he raised alarm. They could not do this before but the action of police and vigilante empowered them to speak up and raised alarm. The gathered mob lynched the jeep occupants and took them to the palace of their traditional ruler and from there relocated them to a remote area where they set them ablaze. The jeep was burnt also.

This Chinedu is one of them burnt alive. It was not a mistaken identity he was badoo member.

its just like boko haram members & civilian JTF, vigilantes hardly make mistakes am very sure, they know every single criminal for them area & severity of thier crimes, so any person burnt is most likely guilty

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by ajl: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nosikebit:
I was born and bred in lagos so i know how these things works .. wherever you see people setting alleged criminals ablaze just mark the faces of those guys burning people so that next time u see them anywhere you can avoid them ... 99.9% of them are criminals, they are even more hardened than the people they are burning .. DONT BE DECEIVED NO SANE MAN CAN BURN A FELLOW MAN THIS ... THOSE PEOPLE U SEE IN THE PIC HITTING AND BURNING THOSE MEN ARE ACTUALLY HARDENED CRIMINALS MOST LIKELY BADOO MEMBERS

You are very right about this. I used to live on Lagos Island. While I did not witness lynching in person, I have seen suspected criminals brutalized. Those who do the beating or lynching are often motivated by fact that the suspect is committing an alleged crime in their "territory". They are usually criminals themselves.

3 Likes

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by deedeedeee2: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
RaptorX:
Anybody that supports jungle justice is a low IQ subhuman, even in highly developed countries with sophisticated technologies they routinely make mistakes and send the wrongly accused person to jail. Why do you think in the US they don't kill death penalty criminals right away sometimes they will be on death row for 20 to 30 years until all their appeals are exhausted so as not to kill an innocent person.

People have been released after serving 20 years or more in jail because with new technologies like DNA they discovered the person was wrongly convicted and they are released and compensated. So how can a mob of mainly a bunch of illiterates convict someone and declare a judgement of death on them on the spot and so called graduates are agreeing with such barbaric form of justice in 2017.
Blame the police not the people that are trying to defend themselves. Even in america, citizens have the right to own arms to defend themselves
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
hammer6:
hahahahahahahahah!

WHEN I TALK, DEY SAY AM MAD BUT HAVE DEY NOT KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN NOW?

WE CAN ALREADY SEE HOW ODUDUWA REP WILL BE.

SAVAGES!.
Just condemn the jungle Justice and move on. Not that your tribe or any other tribe in Nigeria is better when it comes to jungle justice.
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by deedeedeee2: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

How are you sure he is a Badoo member?
Are you sure he is not?
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by deedeedeee2: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
munas:

Where is the so called grinding stone? You guys just killed innocent people....Blood sucking demons
Oh yes! We just did. Now carry your victim mentality to your land
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by deedeedeee2: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Austinoiz:
It will not be well with Skull miners for intentionally burning an Igbo boy
Oh yes! Now go back to your ancestor's land
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

I think you are getting the guy wrong. You or him might not be tribalistic but some Nigerians are and it is possible that there might be a form of tribalistic bias before perpertauting the jungle justice.
Are all of the three victims Igbo? Those omo onimole that were killed too by tagging them badoo gang, were they Igbo too? You see my point?
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by ajl: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
deedeedeee2:

Blame the police not the people that are trying to defend themselves. Even in america, citizens have the right to own arms to defend themselves

So because you own a arm you think you have a right to shoot a suspected rcriminal on the street. Then you will spend a long time in jail. Just last week somewhere in Houston a woman driving an SUV intentionally ran over a thief that was escaping a crime scene. Though the thief did not die or bear serious unjury. The woman is getting the same treatment from law enforcement authority as the thief. She has been charged to court same way as the criminal she thought she needed to get rid of.

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by deedeedeee2: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nosikebit:
my car broke down at egbeda on friday by 3am and some area boys or security i dnt really know who they are helped me get a mechanic .. so if you are ignorant please keep shut
How many mechanics did they get for you?
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by imustsaymymindo: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
deedeedeee2:

Are you sure he is not?

I am not sure too. And that is the reason why he should not be killed.
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Nosikebit(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
RaptorX:
Anybody that supports jungle justice is a low IQ subhuman, even in highly developed countries with sophisticated technologies they routinely make mistakes and send the wrongly accused person to jail. Why do you think in the US they don't kill death penalty criminals right away sometimes they will be on death row for 20 to 30 years until all their appeals are exhausted so as not to kill an innocent person.

People have been released after serving 20 years or more in jail because with new technologies like DNA they discovered the person was wrongly convicted and they are released and compensated. So how can a mob of mainly a bunch of illiterates convict someone and declare a judgement of death on them on the spot and so called graduates are agreeing with such barbaric form of justice in 2017.
my brother it's so unfortunate, sometimes i wonder if nigeria will ever progress, nothing seems to be working, to make matters worse we have bunch of stupid and irrational youths who call themselves literate. Its sad that in a new age we have idiots defending senseless killings

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by revolutionnews: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

In fact one of the guys with him is Yoruba. What else you want say?

We abhor crime. You adore crime.

We dont give a fvk who you are, we will give it to you if you are caught. If you dont want to be killed in Yorubaland pack your criminals back to East where they can operate with no fear of lynching

You are a big racist, God help you , Yoruba balala

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Nosikebit(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
deedeedeee2:

How many mechanics did they get for you?
i have read most of your comments on this thread and judging from all i have read your best answer is SILENCE
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by homeboy232(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
D best thing na make Naija just divide into 4, I no blame igbos as dem want comot for Naija map , all d boys wey dem burn for ikorodu so far, dem no see any weapons for their hand oo, just because dem waka for night so na offence ? Very local people plenty for that ikorodu area , make Naija divide jare ...d country is completed messed up

2 Likes

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Austinoiz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
deedeedeee2:

Oh yes! Now go back to your ancestor's land

As if Lagos is your ancestorial home...keep deluding!

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
madapcmod:

Pls don't ever quote me if u have noting to say.

Go tru my posts, yesterday I had strong argument with one of d supporters of this evil jungle justice that they probably have killed an innocent man, he argued and argued until I let him be.

Lo and behold this morning it is confirmed, and rather than being remorseful that bastard started calling out Igbo's and yapping nonsense about Igbo's covering crime. What has that got to do with this sad incident? Go to page one and see the vituperation he was vomiting and u never called him out, u r quick to reply me when I gave him back , pls shift abeg.

Where on earth did u see me support jungle justice? Go tru my posts of yesterday and see.

Nonsense
Are you losing your cool?
Who said that you supported jungle justice? You said that I never called him out? I called him out and people liked my comment about him.
My point is that he has successfully dragged you down to his level. Why should I see any difference between the two of you?
Then, I said, leave him alone. Otherwise, you become like him.
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by loomy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Did u see him holding a grinding stone

Only an Animal can publicly support this babaric act. It could have been ur brother or son who was passing by ikorodu n got lynched. There are so many visitors in Lagos, they are also so many lagosians who visit ikorodu for one reason or another and any could have been killed.

Thebreal badoo members are hibernating now, do u expect them to still attack wen police n citizens are looking for dem

How can u be sure about what u saying ?I do not support jungle justice, I loathe it with passion but the truth is the ikorodu community members are acting under loss-inspired anger . They shud have been careful and I maintain that we should remove tribal or ethnic biases, jungle justice is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Vikky014(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Wait first. grinding stone was found behind their car not even inside What if they supported the car with a stone so as to repair or check the fault of the car how can people on suit be badoo I only blame them for following that route. God will judge not me.

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by loomy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Baroba:
Nigeria filled with depraved and mindless lunatics; how can anyone justify burning a human being alive in this day and age, next you see these debased humans filling out churches and mosque.. I spit on your f''king graves..animals.

check his username,maybe then, u will correct your comment
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=doctokwus post=58073155][/quote]

I'm okay with offing Omo Onile grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) / My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.