Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) (27176 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Saxifrage12(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
I can hear that woman asking her how is your husband and she is like, my dear is a long story.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by jieta: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
so what is Aisha buhari do there? i though buhari say there is no office of the first lady.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Kendroid: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
amarilo:
Tot somebody said that both preaident and VP cant away from the country at the same time.

True....but it Only Happens in Developed Countries!!
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
I came here to see if he was wearing d usual Black..

Not disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
i thought she was on her way to London to see her husband!?

Maybe navigational error from both her media team and the presidential jet..........
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
hilroy:

Not surprised at your comment at all. I'm not expecting anything more sensible. But if your eyes were functioning well, you should see that there are seats for first ladies.
I thought APC promised not to have office of the first lady

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Kendroid: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Why oainbajo go meet aisha for there if not to oil her pvssy, they deceive yourself

Its so obvious Buhari can't handle and satisfy her again, Osinbajo being the acting president is also acting on her on behalf of BUBU!
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
jieta:
so what is Aisha buhari do there? i though buhari say there is no office of the first lady.
Did you believe him initially undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
She didn't go to London to see the husband again?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=hilroy post=58079611]

Tell me you just being funny?[/quote

Funny or mad
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by saintcasmir(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
I thought she's gone to London? Nigeria and misinformation no be here
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Kendroid: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
So because Buhari is not around, VP/Acting P is now doing any how?

carrying Madam upandan
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Omeny: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Why oainbajo go meet aisha for there if not to oil her pvssy, they deceive yourself
. Lol. U no well oooo .
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by GistFullGround: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mrs. Aisha Buhari attending in what capacity?
Is it as wife of the late President of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by alizma: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
How can this woman be in two places at the same time?
I thought they said she went to see her husband in London? Abi na for dream I see that one?
that is what the enemies of this administration said this morning
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
What most people have not observed is the "First Ladies" in front of Mrs Buhari. Shey Buhari said there won't be an office of first lady? Now she's even first ladies!. Thor!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Aisha buhari is now our president ..... Adieu bubu

Coffin fall on me
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by fyneguy: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Whoelse noticed that Togolese President is always patronizing Osinbajo as if he's begging for something?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by fyneguy: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jerrypolo:
What most people have not observed is the "First Ladies" in front of Mrs Buhari. Shey Buhari said there won't be an office of first lady? Now she's even first ladies!. Thor!!!

The tag was meant for the section, not just Aisha...put on your thinking cap.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by odogwueast: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Since the husband is incompetent she is here to do husband duty
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
I thought they said she went to see her husband in London? Abi na for dream I see that one?

I just tire
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
I thought she was said to be in London #Confused Nation
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
bikefab:
Honestly, ayam not understanding. I just read in a report this morning that Aisha was on her way to see PMB in London. Now Aisha is present in an ongoing summit. Does she have an identical twin?

NTA correctly reported it last night that Aisha would stop over in Addis Ababa (to attend First Ladies meeting) on her way to London to see her husband.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
I was expecting to see pictures of Aisha and the the husband at London, why Ethiopia?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
where is Buhari sef
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mhen!!!.... Zo Aishahaliburton now holds the office of the first lady??
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Aisha buhari is now our president ..... Adieu bubu

Coffin fall on bubu

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
odogwueast:
Since the husband is incompetent she is here to do husband duty

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by countryfive: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
she looks worried. hope it has nothing to do with her husband's ... make I no talk.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
GistFullGround:
Mrs. Aisha Buhari attending in what capacity?
Is it as wife of the late President of Nigeria?

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mac2016:
I thought she was said to be in London #Confused Nation
....No na you dey read article upside down and dey confused cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC / Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today / Shaibu: Tinubu Is Hopelessness Renewed To Move Nigeria From Frying Pan To Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.