Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) (27175 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
MEGA4BILLION:
I was expecting to see pictures of Aisha and the the husband at London, why Ethiopia?

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
dessz:
isn't she supposed to be in London undecided

READ READ AND READ T......

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
burkingx:
....No na you dey read article upside down and dey confused cheesy
thanks jare..I didnt bother reading..there were better things to use my time on than to digest every news article..just few reading and numetous catchy headlines are ok for me! cheers!
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mac2016:

thanks jare..I didnt bother reading..there were better things to use my time on than to digest every news article..just few reading and numetous catchy headlines are ok for me! cheers!

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by burkingx(f): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
bikefab:
Honestly, ayam not understanding. I just read in a report this morning that Aisha was on her way to see PMB in London. Now Aisha is present in an ongoing summit. Does she have an identical twin?
....you never read dis wan abi

Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jigba:

It will fall on you before bubu
. Were! Container fall on you
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
. Were! Container fall on you

Sense fall on you smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Aisha buhari is now our president ..... Adieu bubu

Coffin fall on bubu
Adieu imbec!le. Coffin fall on ur father n mama.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
I hope uncle has not taken over this woman too as he tooked over her husband's office
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
amarilo:
Tot somebody said that both preaident and VP cant away from the country at the same time.
no

Your head dey dere.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
amarilo:
Tot somebody said that both preaident and VP cant away from the country at the same time.
no

So what's up?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by emmasege: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aisha and Osinbajo must have flown in different Nigerian Airforce jets. One is permanently parked in London bringing the number to 3. I'm sure there could still be 1 or 2 more in Abuja for other users within the presidency e.g. Madam Dolapo Osinbajo.

Here are my questions.

1. Which jets would they have been using if GEJ or PDP didn't 'waste' our money to acquire those aircrafts? Thought the senile man said they were needless?

2. Could Bubu or Osinbajo kindly sell off the jets? At least, we can get some money back in our treasury.

On a more serious note, Aisha had no business attending that meeting until her husband resumes (if he ever resumes again) office. Our constitution only recognizes the office of the president which is currently occupied by Osinbajo.

The wife to the occupant is the first lady. Though morally, Dolapo cannot assume that role yet until it's officially confirmed that somebody has kicked the bucket. Osinbajo should have just attended this meeting alone but can he as acting president stop Madam Aisha? That goes to tell us that there's no government or president in Nigeria at the moment, hence the reason for the raging security and economic crises we are experiencing.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by abiola883: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Coffin fall on bubu
At least pretend you can think... You see name in front or is it only one female you see there ?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by stabilizer: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Coffin fall on bubu

Commonsense019
Re: Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) by modsfucker: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Why oainbajo go meet aisha for there if not to oil her pvssy, they deceive yourself

Your behavior, your parent's behavior.... They can't train you well when they themselves lack proper training.... Thanks for taking it to Nairaland for everyone to see grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB's Declaration: APC Bigwigs Approach SDP, LP, Accord For Presidential Tickets / Edo Assembly impeaches Deputy-Governor, Philip Shaibu / Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.