Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS (27339 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by gsparks01(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

And Jesus Christ couldn't wake up from death

Maybe the naturally dumb guy drank too much ogogoro and went to sleep for 3 days, woke up on the 4th day

My dead grandmother died 12 years ago, she woke up from death yesterday

Bunch of jokes
I really don't understand why it's hurting you so much when it's not your business
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by GossipHeart(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
mayze:

U r really really trying hard to be funny..but not even close...sorry embarassed

Tried ?? I never tried to be funny

Last time i checked, i don't get paid by being funny

Goat face
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by trumpcoat(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
ThankGod for the restoration
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by talk2saintify(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
FIne MAn

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by PrettyGaby(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
So, Sammy na deeper life? wow
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Amhappy(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Glad to see your face young man. God is not done with you yet. For the thomases this story is real. Miracle working God.
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by mumihaja(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Glory to God
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by LordOfNaira: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:
and one yeye little atheist boy will tell me theres no God,as much as i believe in freedom of bliving in what u want...i blive theres God..even traditionalist belive theres God..somethings will happen in ur life and that would make u know say God day..walayi.bkso na only God fit do that kind thing

So how come thousands of others don't wake up back? I am sure he was not the only one that "died" that day.

Bro, I don't understand, why can't your God just show himself to the doubters. At least Jesus did to Thomas. I am sure if God does this, even atheists would believe. But you cannot expect someone to just believe a certain God exist when stuffs like this happen. Should we also believe he is responsible for the deaths of children everyday or of people in fatal accidents?

Someone coming back to life can be as a result of many things within medical error. Do you know the heart can stop and restart? Do you know doctors can (albeit rarely in developed countries) misdiagnose death? What if this fellow abused substances that lowered his body temperature and caused his heart to stop? How many doctors contributed to the clinical assessment. Even in very developed countries, it is advised that a second doctor must go over a clinical assessment before confirming death so there wouldn't be the case of a medical error.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by naijajobx: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
ok
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by blackie01(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So how come thousands of others don't wake up back? I am sure he was not the only one that "died" that day.

Bro, I don't understand, why can't your God just show himself to the doubters. At least Jesus did to Thomas. I am sure if God does this, even atheists would believe. But you cannot expect someone to just believe a certain God exist when stuffs like this happen. Should we also believe he is responsible for the deaths of children everyday or of people in fatal accidents?

Someone coming back to life can be as a result of many things within medical error. Do you know the heart can stop and restart? Do you know doctors can (albeit rarely in developed countries) misdiagnose death? What if this fellow abused substances that lowered his body temperature and caused his heart to stop? How many doctors contributed to the clinical assessment. Even in very developed countries, it is advised that a second doctor must go over a clinical assessment before confirming death so there wouldn't be the case of a medical error.

You are speaking like one of the robbers that was crucified with Jesus Christ, who wanted Jesus Christ to save himself and save him if truely He is the Messiah. God won't do that bro. If you want to know whether God is existing or not, seek Him through his word and put the word to work.

Seek God sincerely via His word for 30days. Studying the content and believing every word as if you have malaria and you believe your malaria drugs will do wonders. Cos no one takes malaria drugs and starts doubting if it will work.
Once you take you drugs, you go to rest believing it is working already without a shadow of doubt.
After 30 days come back with your report. I guarantee you 10 souls to your religion. At least I and my household for a start.
Take the challenge and proof God via the bible.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by cristianisraeli: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

as i said i blive in people freedom of not bliving in God..ok..yes it could be medical errors and even many medical guys will tell u that theres God..infact..what if the guy was buried after they declared him dead?tell me if thats not a miracle??God can appear to u in many ways..he can appear to u thru someone and in the dream as well.maybe u have not experienced something extra ordinary..something only the supreme being can do...even if atheist see jesus christ come down from heaven they still wont blive..they will say its photoshop..or something..lol..people live and people die..but did u really read the guys story??..he was flown back from australia to india as a dead man..his story is not a medical error of maybe the heart stopped..theres God..but if u say no God i still blive in ur freedom to blive what u want..but dont say theres no God

even the juju man blive theres God..they blive God gave powers to some people
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
This guy is in my school and I can tell you truth that God did a mighty work in his life.

He came back not a little better, he was stronger than ever!
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by LordOfNaira: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
blackie01:

You are speaking like one of the robbers that was crucified with Jesus Christ, who wanted Jesus Christ to save himself and save him if truely He is the Messiah. God won't do that bro. If you want to know whether God is existing or not, seek Him through his word and put the word to work.

Seek God sincerely via His word for 30days. Studying the content and believing every word as if you have malaria and you believe your malaria drugs will do wonders. Cos no one takes malaria drugs and starts doubting if it will work.
Once you take you drugs, you go to rest believing it is working already without a shadow of doubt.
After 30 days come back with your report. I guarantee you 10 souls to your religion. At least I and my household for a start.
Take the challenge and proof God via the bible.

I asked a very simple question. Why can't God just show himself to the atheist in the ways he showed himself to the Israelites? Even Moses was showed signs before he decided to take God's assignment of leading the Israelites out of bondage. Moses was initially reluctant but when signs were shown, he believed. He didn't ask Moses to go and read for signs in Pharaoh's book. He showed himself and convinced Moses. Jesus also showed he was Jesus after the crucifixion. Not all the disciples believed immediately. Some believed only after he blessed and broke bread. It was Jesus himself who asked the doubting Thomas to feel the holes in his hands and legs and side to convince him. Not everyone can just believe through faith.
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by cristianisraeli: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I asked a very simple question. Why can't God just show himself to the atheist in the ways he showed himself to the Israelites? Even Moses was showed signs before he decided to take God's assignment of leading the Israelites out of bondage. Moses was initially reluctant but when signs were shown, he believed. He didn't ask Moses to go and read for signs in Pharaoh's book. He showed himself and convinced Moses. Jesus also showed he was Jesus after the crucifixion. Not all the disciples believed immediately. Some believed only after he blessed and broke bread. It was Jesus himself who asked the doubting Thomas to feel the holes in his hands and legs and side to convince him. Not everyone can just believe through faith.

God shows himself to atheist in different ways..but they are freethinkers and they wont even know when God shows himself..they would say its a joke..they still wont blive.thats the point
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by LordOfNaira: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

as i said i blive in people freedom of not bliving in God..ok..yes it could be medical errors and even many medical guys will tell u that theres God..infact..what if the guy was buried after they declared him dead?tell me if thats not a miracle??God can appear to u in many ways..he can appear to u thru someone and in the dream as well.maybe u have not experienced something extra ordinary..something only the supreme being can do...even if atheist see jesus christ come down from heaven they still wont blive..they will say its photoshop..or something..lol..people live and people die..but did u really read the guys story??..he was flown back from australia to india as a dead man..his story is not a medical error of maybe the heart stopped..theres God..but if u say no God i still blive in ur freedom to blive what u want..but dont say theres no God

What if it is just chance? What if there is no God as the one in the Bible? What if we were created by Aliens? Supposing I was supposed to board a plane and I couldn't and I later hear that the plane crashed and everyone on board died. Couldn't it be just destiny? That I was not supposed to die at the time and through that means? Would that be a miracle or a sign from God? Does that mean I will live forever?
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by TrajansKong: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Amhappy:
Glad to see your face young man. God is not done with you yet. For the thomases this story is real. Miracle working God.

Serious question, Madam.

How have you established that the story is real?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by sham0: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmm! Nigeria, it's 2017, not 1717. Let's act like it.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
If heaven is real aren't they supposed to be happy he died? And sad that he came back to this wicked world to live? If after death you live in streets paved with gold and mansions and everything you could possibly imagine, why aren't people more eager to die? Shouldn't people be mad at the devil for bringing him back to life in this ugly world?

Btw, I don't believe for one second that he died and came back to life. The while story is full of inconsistencies

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by cristianisraeli: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What if it is just chance? What if there is no God as the one in the Bible? What if we were created by Aliens? Supposing I was supposed to board a plane and I couldn't and I later hear that the plane crashed and everyone on board died. Couldn't it be just destiny? That I was not supposed to die at the time and through that means? Would that be a miracle or a sign from God? Does that mean I will live forever?

LOL..ur so funny..i blive theres heaven and theres hell..bkos evil people are going somewhere and good people are going somewhere..its the same issue..somepeople dont blive in aliens and some blive in aliens..if u show me an alien i will say na costume...so its the same..u might blive in aliens..but i dont..but i blive theres God..i tell u there are personal extra ordinary things that will happen and u wont know when it would drop from ur mouth saying God is great..it would send chills down ur spine..something can only the supreme being can do
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by felixomor: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Stop your own heart lets help you restart it, lets see whether you will come back.
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by LordOfNaira: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Stop your own heart lets help you restart it, lets see whether you will come back.

Don't be ridiculous. I can't stop my heart. It is regulated by the autonomic nervous system beyond my control.
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by felixomor: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Don't be ridiculous. I can't stop my heart. It is regulated by the autonomic nervous system beyond my control.

Oh its beyond your control ba?
Good...
And I guess that intelligent autonomic nervous system that controls it was programmed by Mark Zuckerberg.... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by derossi: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
The man (who was was) shocked said to have suffered from a heart related ailment which led to his death on Wednesday, June 13, by 4pm in Australia but on Thursday, June 14, the young man was said to have resurrected around 8am in India.

ahbeg, who b una line-editor sef
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:
and one yeye little atheist boy will tell me theres no God,as much as i believe in freedom of bliving in what u want...i blive theres God..even traditionalist belive theres God..somethings will happen in ur life and that would make u know say God day..walayi.bkso na only God fit do that kind thing
Yes. Exactly. A God who happily watches Boko Haram killing hundreds in the North East, millions of innocent little princesses being raped by disgusting pedophiles world over, ISIS killing innocent people and using others as sex slaves, and Badoo cult group wrecking havoc in Lagos. He doesn't give two sh!ts about all the victims in all these cases but will gladly interfere in the life of some random guy and stop him from dying. A single random person over suffering thousands. Your God is great, indeed. I give him that. Although, your imperfect, limited human leaders who are neither omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenivolent nor omnipresent are the worst set of people in the universe for failing to do what God refused to do. Double standard like this is the most beautiful thing about the nature of man. grin
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by LordOfNaira: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Oh its beyond your control ba?
Good...
And I guess that intelligent autonomic nervous system that controls it was programmed by Mark Zuckerberg.... undecided

How do you know it was programmed by Yahweh and not Allah or an alien race?
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Awesomely awesome God. The God that do things that even an atheist will never understand, miracle working God.

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blinds
Only lunatics understand insane nonsense. Now, this is something that YOU will never understand. grin
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Amhappy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
TrajansKong:

Serious question, Madam.

How have you established that the story is real?

Because i know his story. We already wrote RIP for him on facebook and like 24hrs later,we heard he woke up in the mortuary covered with formalin.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by felixomor: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

How do you know it was programmed by Yahweh and not Allah or an alien race?

My arabic Christian Brothers call "God" = "Allah"
So you are on tautology......
You may want to correct yourself.....

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by luvlymabel: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
thank God for himoooo
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Amhappy:
Of course, it is true because you say so. You're the infallible truth detecting machine. I juba for you o. cheesy
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by LordOfNaira: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

My arabic Christian Brothers call "God" = "Allah"
So you are on tautology......
You may want to correct yourself.....

Oh, so now, it suits you. I have nothing to correct because all my Christian friends strongly believe that their God and Allah are two very different entities. As far as I am concerned, they are two different national gods (one is the national god of Israel, the other is the national god of the Arabs).

And you should not overlook my mention of aliens. Couldn't we have been created by aliens? And what makes you people think that the being that created the world wants to be worshipped or is perfect?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

God shows himself to atheist in different ways..but they are freethinkers and they wont even know when God shows himself..they would say its a joke..they still wont blive.thats the point
I like the way you sit in the mind of every atheist to be able to say something like this with such confidence. Who knows, you might be the obstruction and dirt standing in the way of our faith. You're probably the opaque object preventing the penetration of the divine light. You're a bullshit generator. A trash-spewing creature. How impudent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Finds A Beheaded Goat In Front Of His House. Photos / Melchisedec - Who Was This Man? / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.