Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS (27350 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by felixomor: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Oh, so now, it suits you. I have nothing to correct because all my Christian friends strongly believe that their God and Allah are two very different entities. As far as I am concerned, they are two different national gods (one is the national god of Israel, the other is the national god of the Arabs).

And you should not overlook my mention of aliens. Couldn't we have been created by aliens? And what makes you people think that the being that created the world wants to be worshipped or is perfect?

Well since your friends are the ones who determine the translation of "God" to other languages, you could as well include "Chukwu, Oluwa, etc" as different Personalities ba?
Wehdone sir!

And your "Aliens" or not doesn't really matter.
The point is there is a programmer behind the system.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by LordOfNaira: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheIlluminatus:
Don't waste your energy on Felixomor, bro. You would regret you did. He's the dumbest Christian in Nairaland. He has never spoken a rational word. The aura of stupidity that oozes out from his arguments will send etiolating quivers down your spine and make you turn away in disgust. He's an hyperIRRATIONAL creature that cannot be reasoned with. You will realise that in a moment.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by QUINNCY: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seems HushPuppi is his mentor...

See his beards and his Gucci inspired agbada.

I wonder why he never really smiles...I don't think he's so happy to still be alive in such a tough world.
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by felixomor: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheIlluminatus:

[s]
Don't waste your energy on felixomor, bro. You would regret you did. He's the dumbest Christian in Nairaland. He has never spoken a rational word. The aura of stupidity that oozes out from his arguments will send etiolating quivers down your spine and make you turn away in disgust. He's an hyperIRRATIONAL creature that cannot be reasoned with. You will realise that in a moment[/s].

I can see I have caused you so much pain.
Lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

I can see I have caused you so much pain.
Lmao grin
You're not even intelligent enough to consider the fact that EVERY atheist you've engaged in the religion section has EXACTLY the same opinion of you is enough reason to think that SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY wrong. Oh, you must be arrogant enough to think we're all stupid_ and our judgement of you is ipso facto false. Oh, man. grin

"The UNEXAMINED life is NOT WORTH LIVING." - Sophocles
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by felixomor: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheIlluminatus:
[s]You're not even intelligent enough to consider the fact that EVERY atheist you've engaged in the religious section has the same opinion of you is enough reason to think that SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY wrong. [/s]

TheIlluminatus:

Oh, you must be arrogant enough to think we're all stupid_ and our judgement of you is therefore is ipso facto false. Oh, man. grin

Of course, everyone knows you are all stupid.
The thread below confirms it with even a study that shows atheism has devastating effects on the brain

Enjoy: cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
felixomor:

Of course, everyone knows you are all stupid.
The thread below confirms it with even a study that shows atheism has devastating effects on the brain

Enjoy: cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

OK. undecided
Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

And Jesus Christ couldn't wake up from death

Maybe the naturally dumb guy drank too much ogogoro and went to sleep for 3 days, woke up on the 4th day

My dead grandmother died 12 years ago, she woke up from death yesterday

Bunch of jokes

Re: Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS by blackie01(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I asked a very simple question. Why can't God just show himself to the atheist in the ways he showed himself to the Israelites? Even Moses was showed signs before he decided to take God's assignment of leading the Israelites out of bondage. Moses was initially reluctant but when signs were shown, he believed. He didn't ask Moses to go and read for signs in Pharaoh's book. He showed himself and convinced Moses. Jesus also showed he was Jesus after the crucifixion. Not all the disciples believed immediately. Some believed only after he blessed and broke bread. It was Jesus himself who asked the doubting Thomas to feel the holes in his hands and legs and side to convince him. Not everyone can just believe through faith.

I get your point. You will get what you seek soon.Keep seeking and you will find him. Kindly pm me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melchisedec - Who Was This Man? / Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.