Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,398 members, 7,926,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Do You See The New Naija Car Lovers...Hit Or Miss? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do You See The New Naija Car Lovers...Hit Or Miss? (1118 Views)

BB Naija Car prize:Innoson G40 Costs 6 To 9 Million Naira In China / Thread For Exotic Car Lovers / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria For Car Lovers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See The New Naija Car Lovers...Hit Or Miss? by naijacarlovers: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello house.

I need your candid opinion on our new look. We had to shut down for sometime to revamp this blog and re-jig our services.

I use this medium to appreciate a member of this great forum; Mr Turner who searched us out and insisted he redesigns our blog for us.

God bless you real good bro.

Thanks too to Nairaland for reconnecting us.

www.naijacarlovers.com
Re: How Do You See The New Naija Car Lovers...Hit Or Miss? by AutoJoshNG: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nice one Bro. The grid layout is excellent.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The New Naija Car Lovers...Hit Or Miss? by mjksho(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
I expected to see the signature green colour that has come to represent anything naija since we are talking about naija car lover. Instead, I saw a purple color. Not nice for me.

Secondly, which is more important. What's that Davido and Flavor post doing up there? Initially, I thought it was a post about Davido's GLE but I just saw that it doesn't relate in anyway with the theme of the blog. Stick to a proposition and let's know you for that.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See The New Naija Car Lovers...Hit Or Miss? by mickadeyemi: 4:04am On Apr 24, 2018
[noquote author=mjksho post=58097475]I expected to see the signature green colour that has come to represent anything naija since we are talking about naija car lover. Instead, I saw a purple color. Not nice for me.

Secondly, which is more important. What's that Davido and Flavor post doing up there? Initially, I thought it was a post about Davido's GLE but I just saw that it doesn't relate in anyway with the theme of the blog. Stick to a proposition and let's know you for that. [/quote]

True talk
Re: How Do You See The New Naija Car Lovers...Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 24, 2018
naijacarlovers:
Hello house.

I need your candid opinion on our new look. We had to shut down for sometime to revamp this blog and re-jig our services.

I use this medium to appreciate a member of this great forum; Mr Turner who searched us out and insisted he redesigns our blog for us.

God bless you real good bro.

Thanks too to Nairaland for reconnecting us.

www.naijacarlovers.com

I found it to be limp and uninspiring.

Hopefully, you won't get bent out of shape because you did ask for a candid opinion.

(1) (Reply)

How Durable Is Acura Rl 2005 / Right Hand Drives / Dubai Launches Self-flying Taxis, World’s First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.