Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group (61797 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
smiley silly mistake.
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Jarus(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kenya dond suffet for Nairaland grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by alex81(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
maxysmith:
y did they blur wat she typed......let me rewrite it grin Rubbing ur hand on my

funny u. grin

waiting for d day u will mistakenly send urs to my inbox grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by alex81(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
TinaAnita:

And what happens to the picture? How do you explain it? Why would a pastor snap his dick in the first place? Well, he shouldn't have killed himself at all, th best thing he could have done was to leave the church and go on self-imposed exile and by now everyone would have forgotten about it.

simple, he would deny d identity/ ownership of d thing in d pishure
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Lionofdjungle: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
YelloweWest:
It happened to me.
Instead of sending to husband who was away, I sent the explicit message to my pastor embarassed

Can we know what the explicit message you mistakenly sent to your pastor is all about?

Really explicit... embarassed embarassed
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by BackToLife: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
This reminds me of pastor latsego of christ embassy South Africa who committed suicide last year after he mistakenly uploaded the picture of his deek on the church whatsapp group thinking it was his girlfriend.
I told my friend he was stupiid to hang himself

If I were in his shoes, I would have destroyed the phone and raised alarm that my phone has been stolen angry

That my enemies are doing it to tarnish my image.

If you ever find ursef in such awkward position just do the above.

Nobody will ever know
grin Rotten humanbeing.
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by IamSINZ(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
maxysmith:
y did they blur wat she typed......let me rewrite it grin Rubbing ur hand on my

grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
BackToLife:
grin Rotten humanbeing.
lolz
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by maklelemakukula(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
This reminds me of pastor latsego of christ embassy South Africa who committed suicide last year after he mistakenly uploaded the picture of his deek on the church whatsapp group thinking it was his girlfriend.

If I were in his shoes, I would have destroyed the phone and raised alarm that my phone has been stolen angry

Nobody will ever know
O she wise one grin
lofty900:

Nobody will ever know
O she wise one
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by martydam(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our mothers used their tongues only to lick soup,

Women of nowadays use it only to lick preek.
Na change grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by sisisioge: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wtf! Chai!

My born again friend once sent a love chat for her bf to her church group. Nothing raunchy, just shockingly too intimate. The monkey turned off her data, then called me for damage control. I told her to tell them her phone was stolen...it wasn't her grin. She stayed off their radar a while though grin grin and came back like she didn't know what played on before cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
maklelemakukula:

O she wise one grin
O she wise one
ur welcome
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by maxysmith(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
funny u. grin

waiting for d day u will mistakenly send urs to my inbox grin[/quote] I'm sure u won't want to post it on Nairaland
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by maxysmith(f): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
wink
[/quote] wink
IamSINZ:

grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abbeyme:
And this rubbish makes front page.

Nairalanders needs to have a say in what posts make front page; not all this kind of bad and unproductive stuffs.

Na so, cause na your papa help seun create nairaland
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by haybellfire(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=brunofarad post=58087221] grin

Let me not talk
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by haybellfire(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=michael142 post

Na so, cause na your papa help seun create nairaland
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
That's why I triple check my work angry

Okay, is the number

Check again angry

I said check again angry

Okay, I've checked na, is the right number embarassed

Boiii, u better check again angry angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by haybellfire(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Make person teach me how to dey reply comment nah
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by IamSINZ(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
maxysmith:
wink
wink
grin

Hello stranger smiley
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by austyn0(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by maxysmith(f): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
IamSINZ:

Hello stranger smiley
Awayu
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by IamSINZ(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
maxysmith:
Awayu
Laid low..

What's popping?
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our mothers used their tongues only to lick soup,

Women of nowadays use it only to lick preek.
lolzuuzu
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by nellyelitz(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Chai!

1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by alex81(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
maxysmith:

I'm sure u won't want to post it on Nairaland

And y would i do dat... grin anyway, it depends sha

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58087210] shocked

Our mothers used
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Drabrah(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2017
lofty900:

Nobody will ever know

U r a CROOK
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
lofty900:

Nobody will ever know
broh ur sense pass 100% oh. i like dis comment
Re: Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kingpinukecy:

broh ur sense pass 100% oh. i like dis comment
lolz. Tnx bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.