Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,474 members, 7,971,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) (20651 Views)

Craig Lewis: First Man To Live Without A Heart / Alcohol & Pregnancy: Any Cause For Worry If The Expectant Mother Took It Once? / Simple Ways To Gain Healthy Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by happney65: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
The person that wrote this must be a liberal..So na everybody make i dey go say no vex no vex to abi?Nonesense..If you offend me and I let you know and you still dey do like say na me offend you,I go bon you patapata nii..

You dey mad..If you still wan do anyhow I go still treat ur fuckup..Na how I wan make soldiers beat up one of my neighbours very soon

You do well to me,I do well to you. .You do anyhow..I do anyhow..An eye for an eye..Na how I dey live my life be that..
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by BashLoko(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Opinionated:
By Kazeem Abolore

The word ‘worry’ as defined by Oxford Dictionary means ‘to allow one’s mind to dwell on troubles; is a thing that causes anxiety; a disturbed state of mind’.

Some years ago, I used to get worried over little things, things that are ordinarily ‘worryless’. I realized later that the more I dwell on these needless matters, the higher my blood pressure becomes, the uglier I become and the more worried I become. Then I decided not to be worried over them anymore. But how could I live a worry-free life? I chose to do or/and not to do these 3 things I am sharing with you. Here they are:

Say “I am sorry” When You Are Wrong

One act that has become a part of me is to apologize. As a matter of fact, I did that to a junior friend about an hour ago. I say it to my colleagues, at work, to my friends to my neighbors and even to my students. The moment I find I am wrong, I say sorry without taking long or thinking twice. The other day, I had a poor encounter with a young lady and after realizing it, i went to her house and told her I was sorry for my misdeed and it was all over. She even appreciated it because she was surprised. If I had not done that, I would still be carrying that luggage around and invariably giving myself a heavy heart. So, say sorry whenever you are wrong. It takes nothing away from you.

“If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically”- Dale Carnegie

Never Expect “Thank You” or Anything from Anyone

It’s time to confess this. I was a long time landlord in the Expectancy Estate, always looking forward to hear a beneficiary say, ‘thank you’ to me. I lived in that estate so much that I built a mansion there. But thank goodness for self-development that made me realize this: The more you expect things from anyone and you don’t get it, the more worried and disturbed you become. Thus, lower your expectations from people or if possible, expect nothing from them. That was my saving grace. Today, instead of expecting a ‘thank you’ from anyone, I am the first to say it first. And when he thanks me first, I reply with this phrase, “Thank you for thanking me”. In essence, never expect thanks from anyone because if you expect it and don’t get it, it infuriates you.

“Blessed are those who do not expect anything for they will not be disappointed” – Anonymous

Inform One Who Offends You

If you want your life to be full of worry, always keep grudges in your mind. Somebody, to paraphrase said that: the world would be a better place if we talk to each other instead of talking about each other. This is very true, walk-up to anyone that offended you, nicely, calmly and responsibly tell him how he wronged you. Except you did it wrongly (or that the person is a serial wrongdoer) he would appreciate it. It he’s an elderly person or a boss, what can you do? I don’t know but for me, I do tell a mate and that gets if off my head and mind and I become free!

“Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you cannot change” – Anonymous.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/3-simple-ways-live-life-without-worry-hakuna-matata/

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44
Nice one.
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by Tongsman(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Say “I am sorry” When You Are Wrong
If the world can learn to do this, it would have been a very better and peaceful place to dwell in.
Nice share @OP
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by imustsaymymindo: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
So OP, you no dey worry about anything at all?
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by chibuzorAbia: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:
One simple way to live a life without worry in Nigeria.

HAVE MONEY!

Fück what everyone else thinks.

Poor soul
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by OrireSA(m): 3:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Your observation is narrow minded
1. What worries people most is money so one would have to eliminate that factor to being his/her worry free journey, only 1% of the world is wealthy and even they worry about tax, bond, shares and someone scamming them or someone committing a crime on them or their loved ones so eliminating money alone won't help. So you'll have to live as a monk hundreds of kilometers away from normal civilization. Basically you'll have to live with animals as it would be the most logical place for you to live ( near food ) so you'll hunt for a living,

P. S don't get eaten
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by OrireSA(m): 4:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:
One simple way to live a life without worry in Nigeria.

HAVE MONEY!

Fück what everyone else thinks.
there's a quote that says "Anybody who thinks money will
make you happy, hasn't got money." —
David Geffen. Money will not magically take away ones worries or stress, a poor man has less stress than me actually. All that shines is not gold my guy I'm speaking from my own life experience
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by SleekMadam: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Work hard and make your own money too, that way no one will treat you like crap

Eat well and exercise

Spend time with your loved ones
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by Samrakhalid: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Such a beautiful post. I do believe that these 3 points are truly the essence of living a life without worry. However, We can also not take away the fact that money is an essential thing. It is required to fulfill our needs and we certainly become worried due to the lack of it. One must work hard to earn it in order to lead a better life and the one where all his/her basic needs are fulfilled. smiley
Re: 3 Simple Ways To Live A Life Without Worry (hakuna Matata) by Mstymah(f): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2017
living a life without worry enable us to live long

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System / Millions At Risk As Nigeria Runs Into Vaccine Debt / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.