Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women (71155 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by joy2000: 4:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Let's be factual. this is uncalled for. our senators should be aware of the fact that people are watching them. they are expected to be be honourable they claim to be.

5 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Blue3k(m): 4:40am On Jul 04, 2017
ehie:
Lol who died and made Sowore the moral police,because the signed a sharia bill doesn't make blackmail and extortion right,Sowore is a sleaze bag and will have what's coming to him very soon

What does it matter he broke law. Why did he support sharia and getting into other people's private lives? Why should he suddenly be left out of the party. I doubt Sahara Reporters blackmailed him. The girls in hotel room probably did or just leaked it.

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Pylony(m): 4:41am On Jul 04, 2017
grin Chaii see old papa practicing 3some oo and its the same useless politician who see's nothing wrong with this present scandal that will use religious palava to ferment problem for the masses, fooling them with a Sharia law they are very much immune to.

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by dadebayo1(m): 4:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Papa sharia.... grin and he signed sharia into law.... They keep enjoying themselves to the fullest while they divide us with religious and ethnicity.... Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Blue3k:

What does it matter he broke law. Why did he support sharia abd getting into other people's private lives? Why should he suddenly be left out of the party. I doubt Sahara Reporters blackmailed him. The girls in hotel room probably did or just leaked it.
well if it walks like a duck ut talks like a duck, the senator said he was blackmailed ,who knows by who, I call sowore's journalism media terrorism, he probably calls his mark,shakes them down or if exposure will gain him more benefit than money uses his page to create fear in the minds of the rich,I can only sit and watch as the takedown begins, this will not gain him fans but only repel.sun tzu said be wary of the soilder that has nothing to lose,the senator, melaye and a whole lot have nothing more to lose as their names have been dragged through the quagmire of social media now.Sowore has it doming
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Edum13656: 5:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Where are the holier than thou sharia fanatics, they need to cut this man's John Thomas.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by ifymod1(m): 5:08am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray that sowore would one day pay for his many sins, the senator got his right to privacy and should not be blackmailed. We can't continue to watch that ani mal of a boy destroy and abuse freedom of expression. Even in the USA public holders fvck cvnts so no big deal...

May many cvnts fall in our senators
sowere isn't blackmailing anybody, and in the USA if a public office holder is this compromised he steps down

And may bubu coffin fall on sowore and his reporters crew.

To my future wife, may restlessness fall on you till you locate me

With tears of joy in my heart I wanna dedicate this first to comment to God almighty for Hus grace bestowed on me to be the first on a lalasticlala thread, its not easy and I want you all to help and join me in thanking God.

I also dedicate this thread to my family and friends may God keep you safe.

To my fans here on nairaland, God bless us all nay he give us the grace to wail for the good of Nigeria

To lalasticlala, may God give us the grace to post many snake post so you go see your food.

To my enemies on nairaland, bubu coffin fall on you all
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by checkolatunji: 5:09am On Jul 04, 2017
rockerbolla:
God bless you for these words.... I am surprised people are saying it's his personal life forgetting that he signed Sharia Law

You should know those who are saying that. They are saying all kinds of rubbish cos the news broke out from the person they considered as their enemy.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by belindar: 5:17am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray that sowore would one day pay for his many sins, the senator got his right to privacy and should not be blackmailed. We can't continue to watch that ani mal of a boy destroy and abuse freedom of expression. Even in the USA public holders fvck cvnts so no big deal...

With tears of joy in my heart I wanna dedicate this first to comment to God almighty for Hus grace bestowed on me to be the first on a lalasticlala thread, its not easy and I want you all to help and join me in thanking God.

To my fans here on nairaland, God bless us all nay he give us the grace to wail for the good of Nigeria

To lalasticlala, may God give us the grace to post many snake post so you go see your food.

That was where you got it wrong. If these happened in a country when there is accountable public office holder , it's a serious offence, the man would loose his job/post. But Nigeria is a Zoo country.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by belindar: 5:21am On Jul 04, 2017
SaulRazor:
This man's private life is non of our business Sahara reporters..Our b
usiness is to to know the health status of the man we voted for to lead us in 2015 who has gone AWOL for 60 days plus now

You talk with two mouth. You want to hold Buhari accountable Bicos you voted him to power but you don't want to hold the senator accountable who you also voted for. Just listen to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by helpee(m): 5:23am On Jul 04, 2017
belindar:

That was where you got it wrong. If these happened in a country when there is accountable public office holder , it's a serious offence, the man would last his job/post. But Nigeria is a Zoo country.
you are right. But if nigeria is any such country, our president won't be on AWOL either. So i am not interested in crucifying a randy senator when we dont even have information about our president. Meanwhile there is a difference between adultery and sex jihad in sharia. I think the senator may be waging a holy war with sex jihad. So get your facts right
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by belindar: 5:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Manueleee:
I wonder why people goes so deep to others private life, it's not fair.
It against the law and ethic a of journalism. The person that captured should at list the respect senator's private life.

You reason like chicken. If you want private life then don't do public job. Once you are into public job , you are subject to srutiny. Nothing about you is private any more..
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by perdollar(m): 5:26am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

congratulations guy
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by belindar: 5:31am On Jul 04, 2017
helpee:
you are right. But if nigeria is any such country, our president won't be on AWOL either. So i am not interested in crucifying a randy senator when we dont even have information about our president. Meanwhile there is a difference between adultery and sex jihad in sharia. I think the senator may be waging a holy war with sex jihad. So get your facts right

We all know APC is party filled with Liars, the president and the senator are as bad as a rotten egg. But we need to objective. The man in question was one of the achitect of sharia Law. They is nothing wrong about Sahara reporters.
There is no journalism in Nigeria compare to what happens overseas. By behaving improperly to women in abroad is an offence.Tgat is what we take for granted in Nigeria.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by belindar: 5:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Anfieldboss:
These Sahara Reporters are just bloody unethical. I like the way the man handled it, the best way to deal with blackmailers is to call their bluff.

Oga there is nothing like Blacmailing in these matter. He is a public figure. Do u think this can happen in overseas and the man will not feel the heat. He would have lost his job, his marriage and everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by emmylight4u: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2017
In my voice those who leave in glass houses should not trow stone....the sharia he signed should answer for him abi..,
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by helpee(m): 5:36am On Jul 04, 2017
belindar:

We all know APC is party filled with Liars, the president and the senator are as bad as a rotten egg. But we need to objective. The man in question was one of the achitect of sharia Law. They is nothing wrong about Sahara reporters.
There is no journalism in Nigeria compare to what happens overseas. By behaving improperly to women in abroad is an offence.Tgat is what we take for granted in Nigeria.
lol. Sharia law is only against adultery and not sex jihad. The senator was waging a holy war using sex jihad. You can Google sex jihad. It has a lot of benefit
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Izonpikin: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Hopeless generation saying they like his response.

He is the man that signed sharia law back then. Your hands should be cut off if u commit any sin.

In a sane environment where the youths are not brainless and hopeless, This man would resign .

They are even praising him.

He is taking advantage of your sisters denied of opportunity to live a fulfilled life largely due to corruption and you see enjoyment.
its a pitiable situation..in sane countries this mad man should be ejected out of the senate..

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by mightyhazell: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

He is the man that signed sharia law back then. Your hands should be cut off if u commit any sin.

In a sane environment where the youths are not brainless and hopeless, This man would resign .

He is taking advantage of your sisters denied of opportunity to live a fulfilled life largely due to corruption and you see enjoyment.

Gifted response!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by evansjeff(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Hey God, see our youths, supposed future leaders of tomorrow...supporting this henious crime, this is the recent trend in Nigeria and that's why I gave up on the future of the country, a country that attacks the revealer of an evil act instead of attacking the act itself. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2017
correct man
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Teespice(f): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2017
see them chanting he has a right to his privacy, even united States senators indulge in sex romps.

this is a serving senator who was once a governor that propagated sharia law. the punishment for adultery by that law is serious. in other countries, that man would have resigned by now. see him blabbing because he knows anything goes.

you lots are here hailing him and asking after your sick president. I am sure this wasn't the kind of comments that sprung up when chidimma's sex tape came to light.

nairaland and double standards are like identical twins. I raise hands for all of una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by DWJOBScom(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Thank you for having a sound mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by agabaI23(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Make una free the man Joor!
Really?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by nototribalist: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2017
burkingx:
grin
hole wey dey sweet
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by kenny987(f): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Make una free the man Joor!

Is adultery not a crime on islam and under Sharia?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by kenny987(f): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2017
nerilove:
its nobody's problem as the man indicated. I don't see it as a big deal. afterall he is a human being. Its a cheap blackmail and the persons involved will not see 1 kobo from Mr Buka.

So religion is this selective? No one is concerned that it's a crime under d sharia which he signed into law o! Suddenly his activity falls under d secularism of Nigerian law...sharia is really for the poor and a tool of oppression.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by BurningBlade: 6:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Way to go senator! There's nothing anyone can do when two adults engage in mutual sexual intercourse.

Those who rush to judge you probably do worse or even engage in sex with minors or worse still, with homosexuals. So, hold your head high. Let those without sin cast the first stone. Even though we know they still will because many people are self righteous and hypocrites.

It's always welcomed when a man doesn't cave into blackmail. So now that they've released the video, let them come and collect their blackmail demands.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

smiley
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by SilvanusII(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2017
How very convenient. Now its your business what you do in the corner of your room? Its not adultery any more?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by seunmsg(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2017

The senator said he knew when one of the women was filming him, but was told it was only for fun and they also wanted to illuminate the room with a camera.

“They just mentioned it to me as a joke and I took it as nothing really serious,” he said. “This is something that happened between two adults.”

This senator is nothing but a complete slowpoke. How can someone of your status think allowing some random ladies film you in such a compromised position is fun? I supported this stupid man yesterday when I thought he was secretly filmed but with this admission, I think he deserves all the public ridicule that he's getting.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2017
North= NYF, Boko haram, Herdsniggas
East= Nnamdi Kanu
West= Sowore, Badoo gang

I guess with all these, naija breaking would be easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo APC And PDP Campaign Posters Of 2016 And 2020 / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.