Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women (71182 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by larrypourl(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Journalism isn't about defamation of character. Sahara reporters lack ethics guiding the profession.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Tecno66: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235728-exclusive-yobe-senator-caught-leaked-video-two-women-speaks.html
he has not broken any official rules but a moral one. This nigeria where anything goes. If it was in the civilised world, by now, he will have resigned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by bejeria101(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Imagine the knackist.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by duni04(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2017
SaulRazor:
This man's private life is non of our business Sahara reporters..Our business is to to know the health status of the man we voted for to lead us in 2015 who has gone AWOL for 60 days plus now
Irresponsible post. The same former governor who implemented sharia for commoners of his state is caught in a hotel room with a woman who's not his wife and you see nothing wrong? The sharia law he passed in Yobe prohibits immoral relations, prostitution and adultery. I would like to see him tried in Yobe for promoting prostitution, adultery and immoral relations.

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Akemmi(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2017
I think one of the reasons Sahara Reporters exposed this man, is his involvement with the Sharia law. Is there no saying that goes thus, "that those who live by the sword die by the sword?"
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by kenny987(f): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2017
KayCee92:
I dnt know why everybody is praising this shameful act. In as much as it is not proper for this sort of thing to be in public purview, it doesn't make this act by a former gov/serving senator right. And he still had the guts to defend himself n such shameful act rather than apologize. This is an insult to our collective standard of doing things, norms n values

Nigeria has no standards! So called norms n values are only tools of oppression against the poor n downtrodden.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Akemmi(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2017
duni04:

Irresponsible post. The same former governor who implemented sharia for commoners of his state is caught in a hotel room with a woman who's not his wife and you see nothing wrong? The sharia law he passed in Yobe prohibits immoral relations, prostitution and adultery. I would like to see him tried in Yobe for promoting prostitution, adultery and immoral relations.
Exactly my submission.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Maeka(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Mr. Ibrahim, who signed a controversial Sharia law while in office as governor, nonetheless, said he will investigate the matter.

SHARIA LAW INITIALLY, WAS CREATED BY THE POOR MUSLIM CLERICS, SPONSORED BY THE RICH MUSLIM LEADERS (BOTH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL) TO HUNT THE POOR MUSLIMS, AND THE POOR MUSLIMS NEVER REALIZE THIS, SUPRISINGLY TO THE RICH MUSLIMS, THE POOR MUSLIMS CARRY THIS SHARIA FOR HED EVEN MORE THAN DE RICH MUSLIMS...SO MR IBRAHIM, SEE PEACE AND ENJOY YOUR SELF O...

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by helpee(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2017
belindar:

Oga there is nothing like Blacmailing in these matter. He is a public figure. Do u think this can happen in overseas and the man will not fill the heat. He would lost his job, his marriage and everything.
what do u mean by oversea? Pakistan, Iran or America?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by duni04(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2017
ehie:
well if it walks like a duck ut talks like a duck, the senator said he was blackmailed ,who knows by who, I call sowore's journalism media terrorism, he probably calls his mark,shakes them down or if exposure will gain him more benefit than money uses his page to create fear in the minds of the rich,I can only sit and watch as the takedown begins, this will not gain him fans but only repel.sun tzu said be wary of the soilder that has nothing to lose,the senator, melaye and a whole lot have nothing more to lose as their names have been dragged through the quagmire of social media now.Sowore has it doming
Sowore did not shake anybody down. If he did, the former governor should publish his call logs or present the recorded conversation where Sowore asked for money. You should try to analyse issues before posting. This man was caught pants down with hookers in a hotel room and his only defence is "I was blackmailed". Not "i' m sorry for my irresponsible behaivour"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by miceroms: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2017
This cannot be left at the level of 'it's his private life'. The day you decide to become a public official, your conducts become subject to scrutiny because you are expected to become society's moral compass. In other developed climes, he would be ashamed to defend the video and put in his resignation..
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by pandoras08(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2017
dumb senator
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by reality1010: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2017
SaulRazor:
This man's private life is non of our business Sahara reporters..Our business is to to know the health status of the man we voted for to lead us in 2015 who has gone AWOL for 60 days plus now
I v said it before and will keep saying it.If he were to be ur father how would u feel or one of ur political idols?We v left our deceptive slogan of corruption for people's private lives.He never raped,stole or kill but some people r destroying him because he refused to give them money.Who ever does that or support this evil on this man lacks culture&respects in their place.Please call black black and not white.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Bluffly: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2017
See everyone accusing Sahara of blackmail. What an ineptitude reasoning. As long as Sahara reporters did not make any demand to the leaked video, then there is no blackmail but just a leaked video.

For me Sahria law should arrest him for prosecution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Bluffly: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2017
reality1010:

I v said it before and will keep saying it.If he were to be ur father how would u feel or one of ur political idols?We v left our deceptive slogan of corruption for people's private lives.He never raped,stole or kill but some people r destroying him because he refused to give them money.Who ever does that or support this evil on this man lacks culture&respects in their place.Please call black black and not white.

This is just a perspective based on what the mouth has said. That's all. Father or political idol. As long as the dawn has caught up, the story changes. So do not come up with an apologetic view
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Tecno66: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2017
nerilove:
its nobody's problem as the man indicated. I don't see it as a big deal. afterall he is a human being. Its a cheap blackmail and the persons involved will not see 1 kobo from Mr Buka.
I like the way the man responded instead of allowing blackmailers have a field day. Afterall every matured man has done this at one time or the other. He who has no such sin should cast the first stone. The only problem I have with this people is that a man who is an initiator of sharia law should live above board.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2017
In a sane environment, his recall process would have started.
This should be the end of his political career.

Hope his opponents take it up from here.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by dreamangel: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2017
May all you wish others become your lot. And you who support irresponsibility, indecency, amoral life and evil also experience it.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by kitaatita: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Tecno66:
he has not broken any official rules but a moral one. This nigeria where anything goes. If it was in the civilised world, by now, he will have resigned.
He should acquaint himself with the story of Senator John Edwards political career in the United States; how his presidential ambition came to a halt over extra marital affair
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by dreamangel: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2017
SaulRazor:

An amoral person cannot make decent laws to save your country nor stand up for what is just and right. He belongs to a religion that has given him license to marry four wives in order not to have such scenario. Or is adultery no longer a sin in Islam, Christianity and ATR?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2017
Sharia law is for the poor
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by dreamangel: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:
lol isnt he married? so sahara reporters are into the business of blackmailing people abi? no serious media organization will dabble into such. i'm waiting to hear when sahara reporters will be sued

In a responsible Society this man will resign. And that they are people saying they support him shows where we are. We cannot expect responsible leaders when the populace is irresponsible.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2017
SaulRazor:
Yes but on a second thought it is our business considering the fact that he signed the sharia law which according to the sharia is punishable (100 strokes or stone to death)....sharia law is for the poor anyways

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by ElSherriff: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2017
May common sense fall on you and may an olosho, at least the one making this video fall on you too.
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray that sowore would one day pay for his many sins, the senator got his right to privacy and should not be blackmailed. We can't continue to watch that ani mal of a boy destroy and abuse freedom of expression. Even in the USA public holders fvck cvnts so no big deal...

May many cvnts fall in our senators

And may bubu coffin fall on sowore and his reporters crew.

To my future wife, may restlessness fall on you till you locate me

With tears of joy in my heart I wanna dedicate this first to comment to God almighty for Hus grace bestowed on me to be the first on a lalasticlala thread, its not easy and I want you all to help and join me in thanking God.

I also dedicate this thread to my family and friends may God keep you safe.

To my fans here on nairaland, God bless us all nay he give us the grace to wail for the good of Nigeria

To lalasticlala, may God give us the grace to post many snake post so you go see your food.

To my enemies on nairaland, bubu coffin fall on you all
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by authority2006(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray that sowore would one day pay for his many sins, the senator got his right to privacy and should not be blackmailed. We can't continue to watch that ani mal of a boy destroy and abuse freedom of expression. Even in the USA public holders fvck cvnts so no big deal...

May many cvnts fall in our senators

And may bubu coffin fall on sowore and his reporters crew.

To my future wife, may restlessness fall on you till you locate me

With tears of joy in my heart I wanna dedicate this first to comment to God almighty for Hus grace bestowed on me to be the first on a lalasticlala thread, its not easy and I want you all to help and join me in thanking God.

I also dedicate this thread to my family and friends may God keep you safe.

To my fans here on nairaland, God bless us all nay he give us the grace to wail for the good of Nigeria

To lalasticlala, may God give us the grace to post many snake post so you go see your food.

To my enemies on nairaland, bubu coffin fall on you all
Did you read the part that said this man signed Sharia law in Nigeria? Why would someone who is into extramarital affairs signed Sharia law? The law that says someone like him should be stoned to death. Imagine, someone who signed Sharia law doing thr€€ome w!th oloshos! Thats hypocrisy.
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Ripama: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Shameless idiot!
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by ibkgab001: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2017
If and only if

The logic is complete or incompletely complete when arrested thanks
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by jnrremedy(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
I respect this man for telling the truth. He is a real man.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in being with women, whether 3 or 7, it is his private life. As long as he does his job and earns his pay, without corruption involved.

I work damn hard, so sometimes I find 7 ladies playing around the whole house and dancing and IT GIVES ME JOY. This is a private matter.

Instead of Sowore being human, now he goes around blackmailing politicians by sending them his Olosho friends.

Common men, we've got important things like Jet packed at London and our president spending more time in London than Aso rock since he was sworn in.

Who does not do 3 some or alteast fantasize about it, if they cant afford it ?

i weep for this generation if youths can be thinking like this, no wonder the so called politicians keep taking us for a ride

the day u decide to run for a public office u are no longer privileged to having a private life that can not be scrutinize
A public figure in a saner environment will try to at all costs maintain a morally upright lifestyle. they are a societal figures that should motivate the society to live a moral live

Scandals like this in a saner country will force the person involve to tender his/her resignation remorsefully apologizing to his family and the society. Rumours of extramarital affair almost ruin Clinton presidency legacy in the early 90s

Also considering this is a governor that signed the sharia law in his state. A law that violates all known laws of human right forcing his subjects to public humiliation on issues as simple as taking alcohol

may God help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by okamal(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
In naija ,u don't have right for ur private life anymore. The fact is, Somebody's Fathers, uncles,brothers even mummies often involved in such barbaric act secretly somewhere. Nigerians are fond of dwelling into what's not concern or affect our life in any manner. Good is good and bad is bad everywhere. We all do good n at d same time do bad in our daily struggles. This is his own bad and let him pay for it. Am very sure,if this happen to our dear relatives e.g Daddy, uncle etc we would surely tag it as BLACKMAILING just as what d man said. I wonder why we are lamenting as if we don't know this acts do happens even not only to POLITICIANS but some acclaimed big boys does it as well. Abeg ,LTS better we Kp ptesurizing EXECUTIVE, NATIONAL ASSEMBLY to do things meaningful to our dear life. If this ex govnor let him go n Bleep dog...wetin b my own na. BIKO...WEN WILL D FG SALARY ENTER PLS?
Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by MaziOmenuko: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
I respect this man for telling the truth. He is a real man.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in being with women, whether 3 or 7, it is his private life. As long as he does his job and earns his pay, without corruption involved.

I work damn hard, so sometimes I find 7 ladies playing around the whole house and dancing and IT GIVES ME JOY. This is a private matter.

Instead of Sowore being human, now he goes around blackmailing politicians by sending them his Olosho friends.

Common men, we've got important things like Jet packed at London and our president spending more time in London than Aso rock since he was sworn in.

Who does not do 3 some or alteast fantasize about it, if they cant afford it ?

There is everything wrong with being with 2 women not married to you as long as this sharia-governor is concerned. Is he not the same governor that signed in sharia into Yobe state? What stupid hypocrisy are you trying to condone? These people will flog you 24 lashes for drinking beer which you bought with your own money, cut-off your arm if you are caught stealing; and if you were the one caught in video sleeping with two women in Yobe state sharia code, they will cut off something from your body; and no...its not your arms or legs.

Go figure!

And Sowore didn't try to blackmail this broe-ar'se governor that impoverished his state and made it the least viable state in the entire country. The girls tried to blackmail him and when he didn't bulge, the tape was passed on to sahara reporters who published it without even contacting the man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women by Aragon: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Hopeless generation saying they like his response.

He is the man that signed sharia law back then. Your hands should be cut off if u commit any sin.

In a sane environment where the youths are not brainless and hopeless, This man would resign .

They are even praising him.

He is taking advantage of your sisters denied of opportunity to live a fulfilled life largely due to corruption and you see enjoyment.

I say there is still Hope for Nigeria after reading this. Thank you so much for your post. I wonder what our Youths use the internet for if not to know what is going on in the world. And even when this post did not blame or accused SR of blackmail some people are saying that. If anything, it should be the Ladies that made the Video that are doing the Blackmail. And If IBB, Yaradua, SARAKI, GEJ could not Bribe Sahara Reporters then I wonder where this former governor will get the money to bribe them.You just have to weep for some Naija youths sha! Always taking sides and making excuses for those killing and destroying their future. Anyway thanks again for your strong post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.