Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) (5486 Views)

Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. / True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) / THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
The Big Story now is

JONA. Plus HIpO Patience plus John Bipi Cena-----------

Jona must be IMPEACHeD NOW!!!!!!!

NO to Diversionary tactics...
Re: Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) by Pygru: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kamanda: The Big Story is, Lagos is being looted
embarassed
Re: Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) by Pygru: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kamanda: The Big Story is, Lagos is being looted
true embarassed
Re: Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) by austinkenneth: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Can anybody try to refute anything the first poster on this thread wrote about?

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED FASHOLA HAS BEEN GIVEN MUCH. WE SHOULD EXPECT MUCH FROM HIM
Re: Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) by Yeske2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Awon temi, lati bo de bo? I need eko ile and eko atlantic to explain this. Ndi ara!
Re: Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Eeeeeh o! My Lagos is being run by cabals. Ka to wi, they will tell us to move out of Lagos, if it is not convinient for us. Are they not all bastards? Ko si wahala.
Re: Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) by Pygru: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nawa oo embarassed
Re: Fashola & Mega Corruption The True Face Of Lagos (part 1) by youngmonie: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lets look at it from a Legal point of view. its one thing to state all these, its another to be able to provve them. You statin them doesnt neccesarily change anything. For all I care anyone could just write these things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! / video: Gen. Gowon Interviewed Soon After Biafra Surrenders In January 1970 / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.