Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,959 members, 7,927,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July (4850 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / She Wants To Know If i Would Like Her Pussy Eaten / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by EricBloodAxe: 5:32am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

why should I lie to you ?

do you think a white woman has no chance to run a department in a white man factory ?

i will have sex 1 time every day, after i go back to Nigeria, with different local guys.

since you assume me to be a gay , i have more chances to get that profitable job. because white gay men are very smart. they wear glasses, they are well educated, and they speak immaculate English, besides they slip their hands, sometimes , to the black boys' crotches .

Gaybriel! Is Crazy how dick lickers and anal lovers like u still troll d internet looking for innocent folks to infect with ur gay stories and weird fantasies. Anyways keep masturbating about black meat if it gives ur ass orgasms undecided
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:
Will 4 anything love greyboy5000 as ur loving husband will u be loyal 2 him and d bride says I do over 2 u greyboy5000 cc lefulefu tahrah
Hml to them.Greyboy,i can't believe you're gay.shocked shocked
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
don't mind victornezzar he thinks he can hide his love for whywhyogun by throwing tantrums grin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Gaybriel! Is Crazy how dick lickers and anal lovers like u still troll d internet looking for innocent folks to infect with ur gay stories and weird fantasies. Anyways keep masturbating about black meat if it gives ur ass orgasms undecided

from the beginning to the ending , I insist being called a white lady. it is you guys that call me a gay.

in gay 's eyes, every one is gay.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Oyindidi(f): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
IamSINZ:
Whywhyogun is that you? grin
falling on you like waaatinnn!!!!!!!
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by IamSINZ(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
falling on you like waaatinnn!!!!!!!

I'd rather have you fall on me wink
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Oyindidi(f): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'd rather have you fall on me wink
You no be amgrin
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by IamSINZ(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
You no be amgrin
wink wink wink
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
on a more serious note hope you have spoken with rola. Hope she is cool
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
on a more serious note hope you have spoken with rola. Hope she is cool
I sent her a msg.I think so.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Tahrah:
I sent her a msg.I think so.
OK I was a little concerned
Glad she is fine
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
OK I was a little concerned Glad she is fine
smiley
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

in all the companies i have been working in Africa, no black women have egos when they confront a white woman, in real life .

no matter how beautiful that black woman is , by African standard or even by international standard, she feels humble and self-contemptuous, when she is with a white (even old and fat) woman.

the former will not even dare venture to say anything .

but since i have no interest in women, no matter white or black, so , i don't think this issue matters too much. but i guess white men would prefer black women , ironically, for their zero self-egos.

Welcome to my world because I am one black lady that do not worship the whites. If there were more people like me on the planet, I bet you wouldn't even be noticed. Least I forgot to say, most of y'all whites have Body odour..... It's enough reason to avoid you like a plague.

I hope this little piece touch your inferior soul
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

lmao
I just dey pity d guy
At least make em see free tin na
hahahacheesy
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

why should I lie to you ?

do you think a white woman has no chance to run a department in a white man factory ?

i will have sex 1 time every day, after i go back to Nigeria, with different local guys.

since you assume me to be a gay , i have more chances to get that profitable job. because white gay men are very smart. they wear glasses, they are well educated, and they speak immaculate English, besides they slip their hands, sometimes , to the black boys' crotches .

I regret talking to you. It's obvious you've lost your sanity
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by ekensi01: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

when i am really in Nigeria, i will snap a photo of myself, with Lagos airport being the background.

and the photo will make all of you shut up
can't wait to see you. cool
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Will 4 anything love greyboy5000 as ur loving husband
will u be loyal 2 him
and d bride says I do
over 2 u greyboy5000
cc lefulefu tahrah
biko make una no kill me with laughcheesy

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
reminiscing:

Welcome to my world because I am one black lady that do not worship the whites. If there were more people like me on the planet, I bet you wouldn't even be noticed. Least I forgot to say, most of y'all whites have Body odour..... It's enough reason to avoid you like a plague.

I hope this little piece touch your inferior soul

we have body fragrance. not that smell from your over-used vagina.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
reminiscing:

I regret talking to you. It's obvious you've lost your sanity

yes, i lost my sanity. but i got a job offer in a white man company in Nigeria, which gives me 70 million naira per year, and 100 black boys to trifle with .
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by 25thJOE(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
why are we allowing a western foreigner the opportunity to degrade our people and insult our African origin?. I wish Evans the kidnapper was still around, he would do a great favor.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by Nedfed(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
July 25th right
Noted!

Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2017
25thJOE:
why are we allowing a western foreigner the opportunity to degrade our people and insult our African origin?. I wish Evans the kidnapper was still around, he would do a great favor.

I will have sex with him , and masturbate him, if he kidnaps me. then, it is my turn to boss around him.
Re: I Would Arrive In Nigeria On 25th, July by igborubausa: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Nedfed:
July 25th right
Noted!

my passport is still under process. whenever it comes out, Nigeria visa is as easy as shiet .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos / My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent / Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.