Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,213 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

"We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other (2251 Views)

Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM / 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Harbylon(f): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2017

A Muslim cleric Sakariyau Abdulrofiu; Ibrahim Ayuba and Yusuf Aliu have confessed that they killed UNIOSUN student, Oluwafemi Shonibare.
The confession was made on Tuesday night when they were paraded at the Osun State Police Command headquarters in Osogbo.

The trio said they wanted to use the student for money ritual
Abdulrofiu said that they hit Shonibare with a pestle on the head and later butchered him.
He stated that the deceased’s head was roasted but said that luck eventually ran out on them and they were apprehended by the police.

https://www.examrelief.com.ng/breaking-news-police-nabs-three-suspects-uniosun-kidnap-photos/
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by senchris(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2017
###
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Harbylon(f): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Front page thing

Cc lalasticalala
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by jojothegreat(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Names checked... smh
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Fuckallmods: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Why
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Maryclaire1(f): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
See their ugly faces angry
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by olureignforever: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2017
The wickedness of this world. You butchered human being like you n you don't feel the pain his loved one will feel. The heart of man is desperately wicked.

This world should end Already.

1 Like

Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Skull Miners as NCAN would say. You guys should come o...Una food don done.
Not a member mbok cheesy

1 Like

Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by ndlife: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by whosayswot100(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sad embarassed embarassed
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Religion of peace smh

1 Like

Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Zane2point4(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Muslim cleric committing murder, nawa for that religion sef.
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by favelli(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Imagine killing your fellow human all for the sake of money..
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Baddest69(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lemme wait for our NCAN vice chairman to come first before I pass my judgement

Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by mikool007(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
They did what to the head?!!!.........some people are pure animals, wasted the life of someone better than them
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Timilehin trusted you as a friend,and all they could do is to murder him cold blooded with a stupid excuse of he is educated and we aren't,he is a Christian and gentle,you killed Jim and roasted his head,your generations to come will not know peace.
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by snowwhyte607: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
The whole world lieth in wickedness...
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Mayydayy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Shey u were expecting me to check their names.
I can never try it.I know their names before I opened the thread
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
security issues is a very serious problem in this country..
Baba God Abeg is it a bad thing to come from Nigeria....country where people capitalize on bad things only... in any Good things that would benefit nigerian citizens...Nigerians must surely look for the bad stuffs in such things...jumia--->> delivery man was murdered.... uber---->> driver was murder and the car got stolen...
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by zurielsam(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
i begin to wonder if its the same kind of heart that i have that this people also have. As in kill my fellow human being?
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by dedons: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2017
All hail the foolish men from the WEST.
Re: "We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student" - Cleric & 2 Other by 0955eb027(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2017
'Evil is everywhere'; a statement of fact.

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Registrar Sex Scandal, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Finally Steps Down / How Escrow Payment Service Can Protect You From Payment Fraud When Buying Items / Help Needed!!! Yaba Tech Transcript Verification Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.