Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,106 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:10 AM

Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy (915 Views)

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy by FeloniousFelon: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yesterday we saw another round of Yoruba hypocrisy as they jumped over themselves to condemn an Igbo born British MP, Chi Onwurah who rejected a congratulatory message from Abike Dabiru on behalf of the FG in light of the latter's success at being successively elected.

The afonjas described Chi Onwurah's rejection of being labelled a Nigerian as typical Igbo arrogance and bad manners.

The afonjas will later still claim that Onwurah whether she likes it or not remains a Nigerian.

It is at this point I will remind these serial hypocrites on how they denied their sons Michael Adeboloja and Michael Adeboye who are currently serving life for butchering a British soldier on the streets of London in broad daylight.

The afonjas claimed that the two jihadist killers of Lee Rigby could and should not be described as Nigerian as they never grew up in Nigeria. They also brushed aside the duos Yoruba ethnicity as a non-issue.

So why then must Chi Onwurah be treated any differently by these same afonjas?

This is a woman who has taken the oath of office as a member of the British parliament pledging her loyalties to the Union and British crown to which the afonjas still claim she is Nigerian?

I tire for una.

4 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy by FeloniousFelon: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
This Afonjess was trying as much as possible to deny khadija Dare is a Nigerian and Yoruba

iyatrustee:
I can bet the only link to Nigeria is that she was born here.

she probably had her early childhood in the UK and as such, indoctrinated in their way of life.

As far as i am concerned, she is briton.
https://www.nairaland.com/2295723/meet-first-nigerian-female-isis#33444712

She got 270 afonja likes for her lies

3 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy by FeloniousFelon: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Still on afonjas denying khadija Dare

free2ryhme:

She is british by Nationality

Never associate nigeria with the evil called ISIS or ISIL

But Chi Onwurah is a Nigerian and must accept Abike's useless congratulatory message

4 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy by profhezekiah: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
We don't care who she is,does her being a nigerian make nigeria better,let her claim where ever she wishes,even the pace at wish igbos do drugs can make even gad deny U
Re: Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy by doublewisdom: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP, please don't waste your time on Afonjas and their double standards.

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy by FeloniousFelon: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
profhezekiah:
We don't care who she is,does her being a nigerian make nigeria better,let her claim where ever she wishes,even the pace at wish igbos do drugs can make even gad deny U

Tell Abike Dabiru
Re: Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy by SluttanSlayer: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Tobe X is an American citizen and I am sure out of the 80 arrested Yahoo boys, a sizeable number are also but don't tell MetaPhysical.
Re: Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Afonjas and problem with Nigeria. Afonjas eh, these people. For example, they love what IPOB is doing abroad against Igbo leaders but because of the envy in them that Igbos will get credit for leading this revolution that they along with Sowore for months couldn't even move a fly, are now going against IPOB and Igbos to scuffle it. They will rather see every tribe in Nigeria suffer, than for Igbos to save everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Remove All Pockets From Police Uniform / I Am Amazed At Osun’s Development In Spite Of Meagre Resources -akinwumi Ambode / 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.