Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,902 members, 7,938,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Heart Splash_ Scene 8: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heart Splash_ Scene 8: (357 Views)

Five Unrealistic Scene In Game Of Thrones / Pursuit Of Passion, Act1 Scene 2 Continuation / Scene Tell: Write A Wooing Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Splash_ Scene 8: by seiyefajohn(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
SCENE 8 (INT_ NIGHT_ SAFE OPERATIONS FACILITY_ DEPOSITION SQUARE)[/b]
XTERS: Robert, LIB Team Members, Patricia, and Tina.
BLURB: An active flow¬_ Robert clears his throat, returning them from the flash-back scenes introduced earlier for display.

ROBERT
Now Miss Tina Adam, you know me and you know the basics.

TINA
How did you know that name?

ROBERT
Adams you mean?
[/color]

[color=#006600]
TINA
Yes.

PATRICIA
Is there something I should know about? (Patricia asked calmly, but questioningly.)

TINA
P’ this isn’t about you, please let me handle this_

ROBERT
Oh, calm down dear, I know much more than you are willing to scale your skin for. Keep calm a bit.

(He said and hung his right hand behind him to get the attention of one of his team member’s. The man in dark suit turned and approached his sit to take orders. He whispered words into his ears; the male in suit walked away for a second, there was total silence in the facility.
Moments later the man returned with a file, Robert motioned him to hand the file over to Miss Tina. Tina received the file and accessed the content, her mouth went agape. She could not say a word; stunned, astonished, frightened and more are the right word to qualify her reaction.

In the file are several papers with both recent and past dates, photographs of Tina’ past and present, many from her laws school days, some from when she was a child in Abeokuta, and others from her failed marriage days.
Patricia surprised at her friends coldness, she stretched out her hands to receive the file from Tina; slowly Tina passed the file to Patricia and for the first time she turned to look at Robert’s; obviously trying to ascertain the kind of sophistication Robert is on to.)

PATRICIA
So you were married?

TINA
Yes I was for a few months. (She said in a low and cold voice.)

ROBERT
You have to pardon me Miss Tina Cosmos, I only asked that the file be brought before you, so you can interpret the height of seriousness my team and I invests to liberate people. We don’t go for a case to fail; when we engage in a suit, we make positive and necessary efforts to change failure with success. (Patricia still scrutinizing the content of the file…)

PATRICIA
He is a nice looking man, so Adams is his name? Where is he now? Why did you leave Tina? Was he like Godman?
(As Patricia mentioned the last word which was her husband’s name; Camera located him right on his bed.)

http://www.seiyefajohn.com.ng/about-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Not To Spoil The Ending But Everything Will Be Okay (Short Story!!!!) / I Fell For The Brute / Mirrior Behaviour...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.