Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Should I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her? (781 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Her? by captainegba: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please, i need your advice.There is this girl that have been dating for like a year now,she got all the qualities i need in a lady; caring,supportive,respectful and has a good job as well.The issue right now is that, we are age mate(i am 23 days older than her) and she looks a bit more mature than i in look. Please is it advisable i marry her considering the closeness in age
Re: Should I Marry Her? by okenwa(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
What is age?

Are you destined to die the same age?

Fear is everywhere. Y

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Greenbullet(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
You are a fool, people with reasoning like you are not ready for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Safiaa(f): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Grow up please

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by MissRaine69(f): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's clear who is not ready for marriage and it's not the lady in question.
You do not deserve her if this is all you can focus on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by smartty68(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
captainegba:
Please, i need your advice.There is this girl that have been dating for like a year now,she got all the qualities i need in a lady; caring,supportive,respectful and has a good job as well.The issue right now is that, we are age mate(i am 23 days older than her) and she looks a bit more mature than i in look. Please is it advisable i marry her considering the closeness in age
Age isn't maturity! And this shouldn't be a bother! I see no problem with both of you becoming couples if you truly love yourselves!
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Evablizin(f): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op please stop we are in 21st century abeg,in fact take this question to France president whose wife is 64yrs and he is 39yrs
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Cladez(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Op please stop we are in 21st century abeg,in fact take this question to France president whose wife is 64yrs and he is 39yrs
Thats true because the later is french while the former is Nigerian.....Their societies are totally different.You grab?
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
undecided Nawa for this op.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by ElizaVeta(f): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yeye question sad
Re: Should I Marry Her? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
ah.......nairaland and attention seekers lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Marry Her? by RuggedArab: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Young lad, 23days isn't 23years. Forget all the 21st century believers and focus on real issues. It's this same 21st century reasoning about marriage that has made the institution of marriage sore.

Adam was older than eve (Only God knows the age difference but it wasn't days). Believe it or not age difference commands some sort of respect. ( I'm very much aware any woman you have slept with automatically becomes your mate but the age difference still commands some respect too).

You can call me old fashioned but this is reality. My reservation will be let there be some age gap. Atleast sometimes when you are acting like the Boss in the house she will recall you aint her age mate and all, but when you guys are age mates? It could be worst. Women are funny people.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by AfonjaRepublic(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tomorow you will come and ask us
her PUSSSY is wet should i chuk
my diicck..

useless somebody... 23 YEARS older
buh your sense is still in KG 1.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by captainegba: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks bro, just scared that she wont look like my aunty much leta
RuggedArab:
Young lad, 23days isn't 23years. Forget all the 21st century believers and focus on real issues. It's this same 21st century reasoning about marriage that has made the institution of marriage sore.

Adam was older than eve (Only God knows the age difference but it wasn't days). Believe it or not age difference commands some sort of respect. ( I'm very much aware any woman you have slept with automatically becomes your mate but the age difference still commands some respect too).

You can call me old fashioned but this is reality. My reservation will be let there be some age gap. Atleast sometimes when you are acting like the Boss in the house she will recall you aint her age mate and all, but when you guys are age mates? It could be worst. Women are funny people.

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Homeboiy: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
you better marry her now, so that u both will age together n die dsame time

but if u marry a younger person, u will die before her and another man will be fĂșcking her while ur in grave

Sense fall on u 20x
Re: Should I Marry Her? by RuggedArab: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
captainegba:
Thanks bro, just scared that she wont look like my aunty much leta

Personally this depends how she keeps and take care of her body. Some very much younger people don't take care of their body so as not to look old. So it depends if she really pays attention to her body.

I know some ladies who got married and have children, now they think it doesn't really matter but actually it does matter big time.

So do you see her as that type that wouldnt pay attention to her body? Figure that yourself, it's your problem!
Re: Should I Marry Her? by smardray(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
with this ur stupidity u are still 23 days older than someone. ..ahhh

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Bell / This Week's Question: Is Sex And Money Very Important In A Relationship?? / I Wish Her Well, Please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.