Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,411 members, 7,901,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (3129 Views)

I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by vincent10(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2017
DAntivirus:

try to read through again without any form of bias... I simply just gave u a better approach but in a blunt way though

Giving someone an advice in a blunt way. is that one an advice?

You are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: ... by I888(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2017
lofty900:
God will definitely see you through. Your case is better, at least ur parents are still alive, what of us that our parents died donkey years ago grin

Help is on the way. Don't give up

Abi o. We that lost our parents long ago, dad 06 and mum 08. I have been living life with no worries. I try to keep informed and learn different bizness that can fetch me money. From 50k to 500k. Anything at all.

Since people are also looking for ways to make money and acquire skills, I am going to use all I know start a seminar hall soon by God's grace.

I have a friend who does plumbing and he is always working, working working.

I on the other hand I look for ways to strike deals collect money from people by coming up with ideas.

If not for the situation of the country as money isn't flowing, may be I would have walked away solid 7 figures after coming up with idea to supply product that is not readily available in Nigeria. But the deal didn't click cos the man we wanted to deal with didn't have the money readily available as well, I think he too is expecting money from somewhere as well.

I sat down one day I noticed that most of the things we use in Nigeria today are imported and the pioneers made lots of money. Imagine the guy who introduced Standing Fan into the country, the man who introduce pure water and so on, these guys made lots of money. So I came up with same model and I have so many products in my archive that are currently not in Nigeria right now.

What I am trying to say is that what you learn determines what you earn. If you are always broke, like I often told someone, it means you are offering the world little to no value. You have to give something to get money. So what do you have to give? Do you have skill?

Money only answereth those people who solve problems. Help people solve problems and you will hardly go broke. Solve problems. Solve problems, solve problems, solve problems. Always be on the look out for problems, Always be on the look out for problems, ones you can solve and that is the only way money will come to you.

Some people always scream of one problem or the other. It was last year while people were screaming of Tomatoes shortage that a Nairalander dived in with his money going around the country to source for it and cashed out big. He even travelled to Cameroon. Again people are screaming FIN( Female in Nigeria) and MIN (Male in Nigeria) with both members attacking themselves and a friend told me to help him with a link to both groups. You might think he wants to join in the frenzy of complaining but dude is strictly out for business to take advantage of the groups by virtue of what they will reveal into groups. I was also in a convo on facebook when some people were complaining that they want to add weight. Mind you there are companies such as weight loss companies make money from helping people loss weight. There are others that focus on weight gain as well and they exist because people are in need of these things, they exist because there is a problem so they position themselves as the SOLUTION.

OP, if you are serious, take my advice. Start with Cleaning services. Be serious. Trust me it pays. Do some googling and see that people need this service in high demand. I even parked sand from gutter at one time and all for just 1 thousand naira. I did with with empty stomach. After that, considering my academic abilities, I was able to do home tutor for a few weeks before going back to complete my education. I even engaged in exam malpractices for some olodo students back then. I wrote their maths, english, chemistry and physics... I was almost caught at one time if not that I told the guy managing us that I don't want to go to that center as it was too open. That same day, authorities from ministry of education came around. So If OP can do home tutor ( no need for capital sef, just ur brain and time) handle as much as 3 kids in a week, he can make 30 per month if he charging them 10k each. There are guys doing this. Some even charge as much as 20k per child and it's possible. Anything education is a money spinner. I swear you would make money. In fact this is one of the business that you do not even need start up capital. You can take it further by getting the jobs from people and getting other smart and intelligent guys to handle while you take a percentage of their monthly proceeds. For instance, you charge a client 15k per child, you can take 7k per child and give your staff 8k. Now imagine that you have 20 clients. That is 7,000 X 20 =140,000 per month. You do this WITHOUT doing the heavy works aside getting more clients.i was being paid 8k in 2010 so I believe today it should be higher. If I wanted to take it further, I could work 3 others and earn 24k.

You have to solve problem. When people say they are broke, they are not really broke financially. They are just broke in terms of skills.

OP, I don't have money to give you but I am sure I have given you something that if you key into, you will never go broke in your life again.

3 Likes

Re: ... by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: ... by DAntivirus: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2017
vincent10:

Giving someone an advice in a blunt way. is that one an advice?
You are a disgrace.
vincent10 the 10MB subscriber... how market?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2017
To keep the record straight... I'm not dumb neither am i lazy. In fact I graduated as one of the best student in my department. I know my current situation is just temporary. Please, stop giving me theories and offer practical help if you can.

These things are not easy as you guys make it seems. Yes, I can do even conductor work if anyone can recommend a driver to me or give me contact to a driver i can work with. That's practical... Not all these empty theoretical help.

I can teach if you can help me get employed in any school here. I can take on private tutoring if any is available.... I cant just show up in a persons apartment claiming to be looking for kids I will take on private lessons.... Angry youths might even mistook me as a kidnapper... Mind you I have moved in almost every school here to seek for employment I'm yet to see any vacancy.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2017
ifyalways:
If all of us become suicidal every time life throws us a challenge, maybe, just maybe Naija go better for the few brave ones left.

Many jobless Nlders at the jobs/vacancies section but they are still struggling and holding on. No sob story. If I had a job placement or money to dash, OP will be my last choice. The data and time used to compose this story (which might not be true) can be utilized on other positive ventures.

Life's tough, deal with it.

Who says I want any help from sadist like you? Oh! I almost forgot that sadist like you rarely have any help to offer because their life is full of shit.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2017
MikeMicheal:

YOU ARE A FOKKING SCAMMER!
If not, why are you hiding your identity by opening a new account?
LAZY THIEF... OLE!

I don't know you but I know my life is/willbe better than yours....
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2017
selflessmaya:
your case is a really sad one and i really sympathize with you.. i dont have any job to offer so i'm sorry. dont listen to the mean ppl here talking trash, most nigerians are very insensitive. you're suffering from depression but not the chronic kind, yours is situational caused by circumstance and the only way to fix it is to change the situation putting u down. dont kill yourself for any reason, life is hard and sometimes ppl wonder why they were even born if they have to live under the pressure and stress of it but you're here already and u must live the best life u can, death is a guarantee and one day u will die so just enjoy the time u have here before it comes.

what u have to do is to try to see if there's a job u can get that doesnt necessarily require a degree, maybe as a salesboy or u can even get some money from your sis and do some hawking, just go do your business somewhere far from where u live so u dont feel embarrassed. what degree do u have? if u have a technical degree you can go somewhere and apply it and get paid, if you studied mech engineering, u could go to an auto shop and be sure that you'll get a job, if it's electrical, go to a repair shop and u'll definitely get a job, etc. reduce your standards for now, school has closed else i could have asked u to go look for all these local hood schools and apply for a job there and u'll definitely get it cos most of their teachers just have a waec certificate and u'll be very valued as an applicant and nigeria doesnt require a teaching license so you're set, i know u went to schools but if u had gone to the very kpako schools there would have been space for u.

nigeria is a hard country that doesn't have plans for anybody and it gets very hard so u have to do what u have to do till u can do what u want to do. when u're done with your NYSC u can start hunting for big fish but your batch is coming up in november and i think u wasted a lot of time looking for jobs that require someone with your educational background and that's hard if u dont have someone to assist. if u know how to make hair, apply in salons, they're one place i know that's always hiring. or apply at filling stations or go to hospitals and see if u can apply as a cleaner. times are verrryyy hard so u must toughen up. one day you'll leave poverty alone. pls stay strong, if my advice doesnt really help, i'm sorry, it's the best i can do. stay alive, u got this. and if u still live with your sister, make yourself as useful as possible, whenever she comes home, make sure there is cooked food waiting for her and the house is spotless and all the laundry is hanging waiting to dry, she's going through her own frustrations with her owed salary and all, if there's any way at all u can be of any usefulness, apply it. smiley

Thank you sir for this....I have been reading it over and over again. Nigerians are simply annoying.... But With people like you.... There's still hope for humanity

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2017
chauchy:
Keep the faith bro, we'll surely go pass through this period someday.

My case is kinda worse bro...
I'm still an undergraduate and we're in the middle of the semester and I'm yet to be able to pay my school fee.

As I type this, I've only eaten corn since morning. All thanks to my sch WiFi makes me come here to while the sadness and hunger away.

We'll be there someday.

It's well bro....I understand....just be serious with your studies no matter what... Better days are ahead
Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2017
MRONEDAY:

Who says I want any help from sadist like you? Oh! I almost forgot that sadist like you rarely have any help to offer because their life is full of shit.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

When are you committing the suicide though? Wanna pay for your coffin. kiss

2 Likes

Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Heebah:
Ifyalways....u r too tough!!!! But u know what I like ya. U don't mince words. wink
LoL. Okay, thanks.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Nma27:
My dear, I feel he's still sucking from his mum's breasts... Haba! We have Onitsha there, he could easily go to main market to hustle, or buy palm oil from his village and sell in Asaba. Or travel down to Lagos to scot for jobs or Abj to scot for jobs. He could render his service as a waiter at events @5k per event and from there get a better job. Or he could meet a car dealer and negotiate, snap pics of the cars and upload on NL auto section for sale... After d transaction, he gets his commission.

It's easy typed than done..... You want me get lynched...i can't just show up in main market to do oso ahia without a contact....travel to Lagos? Where Will I sleep? If i find it hard to survive where i have accomodation.... Imagine how Lagos go be? I'm even more reasonable than you sef. I need help... If you know anyone in main market send me his contact let's start from there.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
ifyalways:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

When are you committing the suicide though? Wanna pay for your coffin. kiss

I'm not gonna do that yet.... Until I have shown you and many people like you how to truly offer help to people and put smiles on their faces. Just stink around you will hear from me within the next two years from now. I promise
Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRONEDAY:

I'm not gonna do that yet.... Until I have shown you and many people like you how to truly offer help to people and put smiles on their faces. Just stink around you will hear from me within the next two years from now. I promise
[quote author=MRONEDAY post=58216507]
I no send you.

Why would I want to stink around for two whole years for you? You think highly of yourself Sha. I actually don't care if you live or die in the next two days. . . I'm a sadist like that.

I'm the only one with the luxury of making promises and mine still stands ; buying your coffin. Bloody t. wat. Come run your mouth na.

3 Likes

Re: ... by I888(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRONEDAY:

I have been reading your comment and you come off as someone with some ego ish. As a kid, I used to be told that person wey need help, na hin hand dey long pass. You need help but the way you reply people here shows some traces of egoistic tendencies such that you might even forget the people who help you along the way. I do not know what way to speak beyond what I have shared... Get people to help you offline, church members etc. I wish you good luck. Even me that I am talking, I no get people but I just live my life as it comes.
Re: ... by greatcrown: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Begin to offer free service.
Here are few ideas:

1. Be a worker in church. Any department that dysfunctional, go there and make it work.
2. Clean your street.
3. Announce that house compound cleaning. Wash and iron clothes.
4. Volunteer to teach children average/ rich parents in subjects they are deficient at.
5. Help to fix problem in your new community through critical thinking.

Any of the above will open a way for you.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRONEDAY:

It's easy typed than done..... You want me get lynched...i can't just show up in main market to do oso ahia without a contact....travel to Lagos? Where Will I sleep? If i find it hard to survive where i have accomodation.... Imagine how Lagos go be? I'm even more reasonable than you sef. I need help... If you know anyone in main market send me his contact let's start from there.
What of the Car dealing? Go to a stand and offer to bring a buyer. We have peeps with deep pockets here.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nma27:
What of the Car dealing? Go to a stand and offer to bring a buyer. We have peeps with deep pockets here.

Thanks dear.... I'll go check
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRONEDAY:

Thanks dear.... I'll go check
Cool. Just snap the car very well and upload here.... You'll get buyers
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=ifyalways post=58216782][/quote]

...I don't have strength to reply you again go cure your frustration and loneliness some where else...
Re: ... by MikeMicheal(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRONEDAY:

I don't know you but I know my life is/willbe better than yours....
KEEP DREAMING. You better repent from scamming before its too late. Barawo

1 Like

Re: ... by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Well there is no free money here. A graduate with no job gets free money ? Not in this country. Many are loaded with students loan fresh out of college. And they go back living with their parents. Somehow different because parents here don't have many children and maybe still working. So they got food for you to eat while you go about your job search. But will soon remind you to get your act together grin

Op, please keep searching and never give up.
Parents should stop having too many children.

Richy4:

I do not agree with you @ bold...there's no correlation between poverty and manliness....People don't brag about poverty...enduring poverty does not show that you are manly....The dude is depressed...In a sane world, unemployed youths got paid some stipends...I mean that's where most tax payers money goes to...

Do you know what would have happened to unemployed youths in Australia, US and UK and other parts of European countries if their government ignores them? There are high rate of suicide in some of this nation, so can u imagine when they were unemployed and broke..when a nation got the services of a suicide hotline in place, Does that mean the majority of the citizens are not manly?

What he is passing through is temporal which he will use as a story one day...the funny thing reading this is that he hasn't done NYSC yet and he is like this.... there's still much more waiting period for him.
Re: ... by Richy4(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
armyofone:
Really? Well there is no free money in the USA. A graduate with no job gets free money ? grin grin in this country ?

Well in Australia, they give $600 to unemployed youths fortnightly..Most of us get mad seeing where our tax money was going ...I assume that you are not a US citizen yet....why not ask them smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
I888:

Abi o. We that lost our parents long ago, dad 06 and mum 08. I have been living life with no worries. I try to keep informed and learn different bizness that can fetch me money. From 50k to 500k. Anything at all.

Since people are also looking for ways to make money and acquire skills, I am going to use all I know start a seminar hall soon by God's grace.

I have a friend who does plumbing and he is always working, working working.

I on the other hand I look for ways to strike deals collect money from people by coming up with ideas.

If not for the situation of the country as money isn't flowing, may be I would have walked away solid 7 figures after coming up with idea to supply product that is not readily available in Nigeria. But the deal didn't click cos the man we wanted to deal with didn't have the money readily available as well, I think he too is expecting money from somewhere as well.

I sat down one day I noticed that most of the things we use in Nigeria today are imported and the pioneers made lots of money. Imagine the guy who introduced Standing Fan into the country, the man who introduce pure water and so on, these guys made lots of money. So I came up with same model and I have so many products in my archive that are currently not in Nigeria right now.

What I am trying to say is that what you learn determines what you earn. If you are always broke, like I often told someone, it means you are offering the world little to no value. You have to give something to get money. So what do you have to give? Do you have skill?

Money only answereth those people who solve problems. Help people solve problems and you will hardly go broke. Solve problems. Solve problems, solve problems, solve problems. Always be on the look out for problems, Always be on the look out for problems, ones you can solve and that is the only way money will come to you.

Some people always scream of one problem or the other. It was last year while people were screaming of Tomatoes shortage that a Nairalander dived in with his money going around the country to source for it and cashed out big. He even travelled to Cameroon. Again people are screaming FIN( Female in Nigeria) and MIN (Male in Nigeria) with both members attacking themselves and a friend told me to help him with a link to both groups. You might think he wants to join in the frenzy of complaining but dude is strictly out for business to take advantage of the groups by virtue of what they will reveal into groups. I was also in a convo on facebook when some people were complaining that they want to add weight. Mind you there are companies such as weight loss companies make money from helping people loss weight. There are others that focus on weight gain as well and they exist because people are in need of these things, they exist because there is a problem so they position themselves as the SOLUTION.

OP, if you are serious, take my advice. Start with Cleaning services. Be serious. Trust me it pays. Do some googling and see that people need this service in high demand. I even parked sand from gutter at one time and all for just 1 thousand naira. I did with with empty stomach. After that, considering my academic abilities, I was able to do home tutor for a few weeks before going back to complete my education. I even engaged in exam malpractices for some olodo students back then. I wrote their maths, english, chemistry and physics... I was almost caught at one time if not that I told the guy managing us that I don't want to go to that center as it was too open. That same day, authorities from ministry of education came around. So If OP can do home tutor ( no need for capital sef, just ur brain and time) handle as much as 3 kids in a week, he can make 30 per month if he charging them 10k each. There are guys doing this. Some even charge as much as 20k per child and it's possible. Anything education is a money spinner. I swear you would make money. In fact this is one of the business that you do not even need start up capital. You can take it further by getting the jobs from people and getting other smart and intelligent guys to handle while you take a percentage of their monthly proceeds. For instance, you charge a client 15k per child, you can take 7k per child and give your staff 8k. Now imagine that you have 20 clients. That is 7,000 X 20 =140,000 per month. You do this WITHOUT doing the heavy works aside getting more clients.i was being paid 8k in 2010 so I believe today it should be higher. If I wanted to take it further, I could work 3 others and earn 24k.

You have to solve problem. When people say they are broke, they are not really broke financially. They are just broke in terms of skills.

OP, I don't have money to give you but I am sure I have given you something that if you key into, you will never go broke in your life again.

these words are worth more than money. Well done
Re: ... by armyofone(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lucky them... and too bad for tax payers...it is a tough world.

Richy4:

Well in Australia, they give $600 to unemployed youths fortnightly..Most of us get mad seeing where our tax money was going ...I assume that you are not a US citizen yet....why not ask them smiley
Re: ... by Joysmith2: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
You want to be become something in life,you must b ready to go through something in life.... Your passing through determines ur getting to....be strong bro..
Re: ... by ststyreal(f): 3:22am On Jul 08, 2017
ImaIma1:
A lot of Nigerian parents raise their kids to be timid: to scared to go into the world and mingle. They are too protective when the child is growing up...wanting them to sit at home.
I worked in 2 different places before i went to university. During holidays, i worked also. Before going for service, i worked. I just wanted to have small change and not always asking my parents or older ones for cash. And it also helped build a network of people.
My parents allowed us to mix up with people not protecting us from the world. Parents should learn.

Poster there are many things you can do. Mingle with the right people, package yourself well. God will see you through.
I do not agree with you in to to. You don't just allow your child mingle anyhow. If you live in a volatile environment where all sorts of irresponsible children are churned out from I do care parents, you wouldn't be happy seeing your children whom you are striving to instill morals into mingle with such children. So you don't blame parents who keep their children from mingling, they have their reasons and mind you, there is time for everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disposable Pants / She cheated on her husband with another man / Sexy Mother Who Trended Online With Her Daughter Shares More Incredible Photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.