Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,452 members, 7,911,109 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora (759 Views)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by VGA: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2010
Hello girls

to cut the long story short and for the sake of simplicity
am not going to lie it really hurt me and i think some guys
may or may not agree. when we guys approach you and
stated introducing oneselves as my name is , so on and so fourth
try to understand us is not maybe we are jobless or looking for trouble
you know deep in your heart this guy want to be your friend and hopefully
you become boyfriend girlfriend things am telling the truth and been
simple here 4get all this western culture thing. we are black and africans
dont expect the guy to start using online dating techniques. i grew up in
nigeria and nothing like all this online techniques do this do that u cant even be
yourselves anymore for the sake of confusion am addressing this to our 9ja queens
in the diaspora. i saw a topic the other day when a guy met a girl and the only thing
he talked was food and church there's nothing wrong in that. i supported the guy because
he is real and be himself all this online topic dont work. is just to take our money and upon that
we dont even get the girl. so girls what are the things we mens need to do or how to approach you
if we dont approach u then how r we are going to meet the opposite intimacy. cos have tend to realise when
you meet a girl here in abroad seems is like an insult when u r trying to know to wink i dont know y

anyway am keeping my fingers cross and hope to get replies on this
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by Pwaves(f): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ogaa o.
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by neily(f): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
The problem here is that you guys are not romantic. Yes we are Naijas but time and the world is changing you guys shuld change wit it. The time of our mothers and grand mothers has changed. Think of Nigeria thirty yrs ago and now, is there no change. That we are Africans and Nigerians does not mean we shuld not be civilised. Lets be real but the only thing that is constant in this world is CHANGE.
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by N101: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
@ poster

If you approach a woman the right way she will not reject you or be rude to you. Get to know her before you start stating your CV and "propositioning" her. If you approach her the right way and she is rude to you or starts acting up, walk away. She doesn't deserve any more of your attention.

Spare me that rubbish about "western culture", that's always used as an excuse for someone who doesn't know how to behave. Win her as a friend first rather than acting out on what you see and what you want to do with her (sharp women can read that look from a mile away). Oh, and make sure you smell nice wink

RESPECT is the key.
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by daylae(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2010
Internet dating was intented to make people comfortable and free when trying to find intimacy,but now it is certain that its been grossly bastardise;tink some peole still believe in it just for mere facination cus more than 80% of people looking for a date on the internet gives false imformation about themselves,some even use someone else's picture on thier profile,its just but a way to manipulate and con innocent people. Its never an old sch method approaching someone in the street,cus its more real and safe rather than going on blind date on the net.
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by coolier(f): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2010
What's he saying?
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
The wrath of a man looking for love
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by VGA: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2010
coolier:

What's he saying?

As you can see read for yourself. try not to pretend
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by Shinatu: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
N101:

@ poster

If you approach a woman the right way she will not reject you or be rude to you. Get to know her before you start stating your CV and "propositioning" her. If you approach her the right way and she is rude to you or starts acting up, walk away. She doesn't deserve any more of your attention.
Spare me that rubbish about "western culture", that's always used as an excuse for someone who doesn't know how to behave. Win her as a friend first rather than acting out on what you see and what you want to do with her (sharp women can read that look from a mile away). Oh, and make sure you smell nice wink

RESPECT is the key.

GBAM!
Re: Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora by iice(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Difficult / How Do I Stop Lying / Minding Your Own Business:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.