Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,140 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

How Do I Stop Lying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop Lying (759 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Lying by Mcfemad(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2011
I am a good liar, no doubt it. Either White or Red. In any form
I want to stop lying. I feel a bang on my head after each lies.
How do i stop.
Matured and responsible contributions please
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by Goldieluks: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
Count from 1-10,before you say a word.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by kokoye(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
could it be that lying is your talent?

dont bury your talent.  grin

On a serious note, it takes a conscious effort. Think before you utter any word.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
Mcfemad:

I am a good liar, no doubt it. Either White or Red. In any form
I want to stop lying. I feel a bang on my head after each lies.
How do i stop.
Matured and responsible contributions please

Next time you tell a lie, bang your head on the nearest wall. After sever head bumps, I'm sure you will be miraculously cured of that ailment.  cool  cool
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by kokoye(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^

the evil that women do.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^ Wetin na? You gave your suggestion and I gave mine . . how is that evil now eh? cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by kokoye(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^

Right now that the poster's brain is set, he is lying.

what do you think will happen after your suggested bumps and his brain becomes topsy-turvy grin
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
Frying oil down your throat should solve it
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Frying oil down your throat should solve it

Good!  cool

@ Kokoye

See . . and this is not even from a woman!  cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by kokoye(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^

that one evil before . . he lives with rednecks grin
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
Mine is different.

You said he should bang his head on the wall How does that affect the lying mouth and tongue.

But Frying oil in the throat would ensure the mouth doesnt bring forth any more lies

kokoye:

^^^

I am bringing my red neck to your town this weekend. See you in Katy
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by kokoye(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^

cool. send an email to kokoyemalibu@gmail.com

be careful while driving o . . those cops on 45 are hungry at this time of the month.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

shocked shocked shocked

no wonder
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
I invested in a Cobra radar detector and I would not be travelling on Friday Night rather on Saturday morning . For the 4hr drive

Can you arrange Uju for me as take-away?
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by kokoye(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
take-away as in 'ipanu'?

oh my  cheesy

dayokanu:

I invested in a Cobra radar detector and I would not be travelling on Friday Night rather on Saturday morning . For the 4hr drive

I cant stand the noise from those things . . but they sure do work.

It took me 15 hours to get to Dallas from Houston in 2005 . .thanks to Hurricane Rita. Not been there since.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by obowunmi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ OP, you could have a psychological problem. Visit a therapist or go for deliverance to cast out the lying spirit in your life.
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
Like refreshment e.g chin-chin, Robo, dodo-ikire, Gala etc

kokoye:

I cant stand the noise from those things . . but they sure do work.

It took me 15 hours to get to Dallas from Houston in 2005 . .thanks to Hurricane Rita. Not been there since.

Those stuff work, Since i got it in December the cops hardly stop me. Those evil cops on 45 hide in the bush and turn on their radar to catch innocently speeding drivers like me.

Upper weekend on Presidents day while driving A lot of them were hiding in the bush and sharp corner around Centerville, Buffallo and Waco.

I heard about the Hurricane Rita traffic Some of my friends went to Austin. Well in 2005 I was just finishing NYSC in Bauchi

I didnt even know anywhere called Amelika
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by gfhotee: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
1st identify ur reasons for lying, is it to avoid trouble to deny guilt or to boost your ego.  If its to avoid trouble, so many people does that, so dont get too worried about that, if its to deny guilt, you need to move closer to God, build up your faith, that way you will be guided to avoid doing more wrongs than good, consequently you will have less need to lye. Now if its to boost your ego which is the worst and most stupid and foolish one, you need to build a mind set that you cannot fool everybody all the time and what happens to those that didnt fall for your lies, they laugh at your back and you will even loose the little respect they had for you before you decided to lie in attempt to make them see you as a better person. PERIOD!
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by Odunnu: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2011
No be small thing o!
You lie anyhow,who is sure you aint lying again in this your post?
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by kokoye(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Like refreshment e.g chin-chin, Robo, dodo-ikire, Gala etc

Those stuff work, Since i got it in December the cops hardly stop me. Those evil cops on 45 hide in the bush and turn on their radar to catch innocently speeding drivers like me.

Upper weekend on Presidents day while driving A lot of them were hiding in the bush and sharp corner around Centerville, Buffallo and Waco.

I heard about the Hurricane Rita traffic Some of my friends went to Austin. Well in 2005 I was just finishing NYSC in Bauchi

I didnt even know anywhere called Amelika

I be your grand uncle be dat o  cheesy

I did my NYSC was back in 98 . .when people were satisfied just to have their resumes on that thing called the Internet
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
1998?

That was just 3 yrs after i wrote JAMB. When I still dey wear FUBU posing all over Ife

You be Baba Agba triple twaile
Re: How Do I Stop Lying by kokoye(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
FUBU . . that was funny.

In my jambito days it was Lona jeans and jordache at the high end

(1) (Reply)

What Should He Or She Do If The Parents Are Insisting Him/her Marrying Frm Their Tribe / Husbands Is Now Wife Help!!! / Names You Must Not Give Your Child Include

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.