Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? (600 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Cote D'ivoire , Tunisia, Algeria . Togo - AFCON 2013 Group D / European Nations Cup 2008 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by nene1: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2010
Why in the world was togo banned from the next two nations cup? That was a very stupid and unfair decision from CAF. Can some please explain to me why they were banned.
Re: Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
U don't need any explanation,this is africa,black men,black brain,those pot belly agbada wearing caf officials are as daft as d monkeys running d nff.I expect other nations to pull out of subscequent edition if d bann is not lifted
Re: Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
U don't need any explanation,this is africa,black men,black brain,those pot belly agbada wearing caf officials are as daft as d monkeys running d nff.I expect other nations to pull out of subscequent edition if d bann is not lifted
Re: Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
Re: Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by ReachRich(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2010
@ ogbeche77 why post 3times?Is ur system on autoreply?
Re: Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by vicky011: 3:01am On Feb 01, 2010
it very bad afterall d officials are human nt animal nd wat if there family is involved in dat accident is dis d kind judgement dat will b given.This is crazy,caf think twice.
Re: Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by chidichris(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2010
what do u expect from animals turned human beings.
if there is anyone that shld be banned, it shld have been caf and angola who could not guarranttee the safety of players and officials in their Godforsaken country.
if i am togo, i will add 3 more torunaments to the ban to enable the country mourn their dead ones.
had it been that these players were killed, caf would have gone a long way to ban the country also.
issa hayatou is just a dick head. stupid man with stupid decission.
how do u expect someone from some a shock to continue in the tournament? that is a stupid display which the whole world will use as a ground to determine the reasoning abilities of the blacks. this shows no re'spect for human life.
as gaye of dstv rightly said, you hijacked togo, shot them, kill them and ban them. this is absolute madness.
this shows how and why africa has refused to grwo.
Re: Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by tkb417(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Togo got banned shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i feel like beating everybody in CAF right now
Re: Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
when i read the story. i was convinced that isa hayatou has finally lost his marbles (or whatever's left of them)
had the victims of the cabinda attack been the indomitable lions of cameroon, he would have called off the whole competition or changed even host country last minute. Angola would have had hell to pay.
i hope other countries stand up against this grave injustice
Re: Why Was Togo Banned From The Next Nations Cup? by tayoast(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2010
Well well well, Adebayor's said it all

'If it was Carlos Kameni (Cameroon's shot-stopper) that was killed just like d Togolese's keeper, Hayatou would av called off d tournament.

But, eh! it's Togo, who cares, abi?

y d'u we av 2 sell our daftness 2 d whole world??

(1) (Reply)

Shehata Claims Interest From Nigeria! / Toro Wants Shehata, Oliseh For Eagles / I Just Realized That We Are Meeting The Stronger Of The Two Koreans-we Are Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.