Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,672 members, 7,930,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2258038 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (1796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Haykay2001: 6:06am On Jul 21
AmakaRuby:

Does the welion 4.2kva inverter come with 120a cc or you bought a different cc? Asking because the one I bought is written 80a cc
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Haykay2001: 6:10am On Jul 21
AmakaRuby:
Pls help me out, did I buy fake 4.2kva welion inverter?

I just saw someone's post on welion 4.2kva and I noticed the cc his has is different from mine
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ooreofegrace: 6:15am On Jul 21
120a cc

Is this also 4.2kw 24v?

If yes, then it should come with 120a cc..

I Hv never seen 80a for 4.2 even 3.6 and co comes with 120a

AmakaRuby:

Does the welion 4.2kva inverter come with 120a cc or you bought a different cc? Asking because the one I bought is written 80a cc
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ibietela2(m): 6:43am On Jul 21
obinna37:
I have this 1.5va with editable function for all batteries

Is that SUDER? and what’s the price?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:45am On Jul 21
Dam5reey1:

Oga stop all these, it's not necessary, have you ever provided your own Datasheet here?
If you have one show us immediately as well as internals of your packs.
I was making reference to Deye battery and the type cells used. I wasn't making reference to my goods.
I strongly believe there is an interest you're trying to protect here.
My comment wasn't referring to you. If you have any problem with the standard of your advertised products, that's your concern. I will continue to say it here without any fear or favor. Should stop deceiving people and drop the video of your load test and other details, let's see the behavior of each cells under load as they're approaching the lower knees of the curve.
Telling us here that you draw 4kw from the 5kwh battery bank during stress test is unbelievable. Drop the video....

11 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ibietela2(m): 6:46am On Jul 21
zeestone99:

Budget will get you a 1kva Inverter.

I have sukam 1kva 12v pure sine wave inverter for 140k

Alright.
What’s the features?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 6:53am On Jul 21
You are selling pack less than Deye's pricing, so automatically your own product are sub-standards too.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 7:17am On Jul 21
Dam5reey1:
You are selling pack less than Deye's pricing, so automatically your own product are sub-standards too.
grin grin grin grin grin
You don't want to drop the video of your distress load's test?
I'm still waiting......

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 7:18am On Jul 21
isangjohnson:

grin grin grin grin grin
You don't want to drop the video of your distress load's test?
I'm still waiting......

Pack builder wey no believe a 100AH LFP cells can do 1C continuous, because dey never experience it, will surely make video soonest.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 7:51am On Jul 21
isangjohnson:

When I saw the price tag on the battery, I knew you were advising that battery for sale. I asked you question to know if that battery pack was actually build by that company and you answered.
I didn't want to comment further because it's a norm to protect the interest of another person's business especially those ones with good intention.

Dont worry, speak your mind, im not actually advertising for sale, wanted to get one for myself.. i added the price incase anyone is interested, and i put up the specification to get opinions b4 i purchase..

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obinna37(m): 7:55am On Jul 21
ibietela2:

Is that SUDER? and what’s the price?
Suoer product,wall mount #160k
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AmakaRuby: 8:09am On Jul 21
Dam5reey1:

First the 4.2KVA inverter is not NML.
NML Weight no reach 5.5KG.

So it might be a label issue, check on the inverter it self.

I broke it down here on this Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Irs9mpW6hQ

That means I will have to open it? I'm afraid that if I should open it and it isn't actually 4.2kva, I won't be able to return it to the seller
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 8:11am On Jul 21
AmakaRuby:

That means I will have to open it? I'm afraid that if I should open it and it isn't actually 4.2kva, I won't be able to return it to the seller

Do Video of the unboxing.. you can return based on product is different from what you paid for.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 8:13am On Jul 21
Dam5reey1:

Pack builder wey no believe a 100AH LFP cells can do 1C continuous, because dey never experience it, will surely make video soonest.
I don't understand what you're taking about. Go to the Ev website and you will see 50Ah cell with 1C charge and discharge rate.
You can only deceive a few people here with your fake claim of 4kw distress load's test on 5kwh battery bank and not people like us.
I repeat, I will NEVER believe you until you drop the video and the let me see the behavior of individual cells working together as they approach the cut off voltage at the lower knees of the curve.
I've been carrying out capacity test on Eve grade B cells, Catl grade B cells and the last one I did was on Rept grade B cells to show people here their performance.
I posted the details/evidence on page 1657 of this forum and you may go there and check.

I'm still waiting for your video Boss.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AmakaRuby: 8:14am On Jul 21
Ooreofegrace:
120a cc

Is this also 4.2kw 24v?

If yes, then it should come with 120a cc..

I Hv never seen 80a for 4.2 even 3.6 and co comes with 120a

Yes, I requested for 4.2kva and was given this

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AmakaRuby: 8:17am On Jul 21
Dam5reey1:

Do Video of the unboxing.. you can return based on product is different from what you paid for.

Sellers are different and I don't want issues with him. I have tried to call him but he isn't picking so, I'm guessing he is busy. The labeling is totally different from that of 4.2kva and even the serial number on the receipt is different from the carton.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ibietela2(m): 8:30am On Jul 21
obinna37:
Suoer product,wall mount #160k

Is this new or Used?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 8:45am On Jul 21
AmakaRuby:

Sellers are different and I don't want issues with him. I have tried to call him but he isn't picking so, I'm guessing he is busy. The labeling is totally different from that of 4.2kva and even the serial number on the receipt is different from the carton.

I saw this briefly yesterday, while in the Market, At glance I suspected the packaging because the colours look different from the Welion I am used to, you may have to return, also see there was a tipex on this.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obinna37(m): 8:58am On Jul 21
ibietela2:

Is this new or Used?
fairly used not up to 3 months, upgrade to 24v, already packed inside the carton

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ooreofegrace: 9:57am On Jul 21
What about the sticker paste beside the inverter because I can see 400 V here it's supposed to be 500 V not 400.. The max volt it can accept

AmakaRuby:

Yes, I requested for 4.2kva and was given this
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ooreofegrace: 9:59am On Jul 21
Just don't give yourself unnecessary headache. I will advise you to jejely retire that inverter. The max volt is btw 90-500v not this 30 or what am i seeming on the box to 400v..

Kindly return it sharp sharp and done not open.. I repeat do not open oooo..

AmakaRuby:

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Peterlove11: 10:05am On Jul 21
AmakaRuby:

If it's 4.2kva as alleged, the surge should be 2x which is 8400va not 6400va as written on the box specifications

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Hybrid600: 11:47am On Jul 21
If it's not what you ordered for, please kindly return it and get the exact product you ordered for. Don't let nobody cheat you. Money's hard to come by these days....

AmakaRuby:

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21
AmakaRuby:

this is a 3.2kva/3kw 24v inverter that you bought, not a 4kw 24v as you think...return it and get a refund or get the correct inverter...the people in that shop are opportunistic rogues
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TechGeek777: 4:23pm On Jul 21
isangjohnson:

I don't understand what you're taking about. Go to the Ev website and you will see 50Ah cell with 1C charge and discharge rate.
You can only deceive a few people here with your fake claim of 4kw distress load's test on 5kwh battery bank and not people like us.
I repeat, I will NEVER believe you until you drop the video and the let me see the behavior of individual cells working together as they approach the cut off voltage at the lower knees of the curve.
I've been carrying out capacity test on Eve grade B cells, Catl grade B cells and the last one I did was on Rept grade B cells to show people here their performance.
I posted the details/evidence on page 1657 of this forum and you may go there and check.

I'm still waiting for your video Boss.

The test you referenced on page 1657 was for Catl Cells, can you post link for Rept cells?

Also, as at April you said you would post capacity test for Hithium cells, still waiting for it in July. Have done the test now?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21
TechGeek777:

The test you referenced on page 1657 was for Catl Cells, can you post link for Rept cells?

Also, as at April you said you would post capacity test for Hithium cells, still waiting for it in July. Have done the test now?

And he didn't even show anything aside 20ah remain claiming it's a completed test.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Deluxe8000(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21
Pls house, can mppt controller load be used to charge another battery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21
Deluxe8000:
Pls house, can mppt controller load be used to charge another battery.

By Physics yes, as long as there is a voltage difference between the Load output and the batteries you want to charge, Current will flow into the batteries. but not Ideal!

The Load output is usually capped in Amperage capacity, Also the Output Voltage does not provide constant Voltage as it depends on the battery voltages.

Just as its designed only use it for Load, it has LVD so you can connect Dumb inverter to it, so it cut off at a preset voltage, that's one of the use cases. Not as A charger.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AmakaRuby: 6:10pm On Jul 21
Ooreofegrace:
Just don't give yourself unnecessary headache. I will advise you to jejely retire that inverter. The max volt is btw 90-500v not this 30 or what am i seeming on the box to 400v..

Kindly return it sharp sharp and done not open.. I repeat do not open oooo..

Didn't open it, will return it as early as possible tomorrow
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by AmakaRuby: 6:12pm On Jul 21
earthrealm:

this is a 3.2kva/3kw 24v inverter that you bought, not a 4kw 24v as you think...return it and get a refund or get the correct inverter...the people in that shop are opportunistic rogues

Will do that tomorrow
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 8:01pm On Jul 21
There is only one thing I detest about this place: ARROGANCE and PRIDE.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (1796) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: TechGeek777, Valto(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.