Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,897 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2260310 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (1797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 2:12pm On Jul 23
twinskenny:
i have install a couple of them.. no issue so far

Oh, that's cool.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obitobe: 3:59pm On Jul 23
I am thinking of getting the felicity IVEM 5048, but i just want to be very sure i am not making any mistake buying this inverter. Can anyone who has used this particular brand of inverter or currently using it, tell how durable and rugged this inverter is, coughing out the money and entering one chance will be very painful.

i will be ernestly anticipating people's reponse.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by balogunsam(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23
Hi good people. Abeg oo..

Looking at options for a reliable low maintenance solar solution for my mum’s place with a really limited budget.

Has anyone used these Taico 100AH LFP12-100 batteries as an alternative to the larger batteries if budget is an issue? They are just 1.28 KWh but being LifePo4, i’m thinking they may give better value for money comapred to Tubular for a 24v 4.2kva hybrid setup? Please advice…

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by nnadychuks(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23
Obnoxious2001:

The MCU is probably bad or the battery sense init
pls what’s MCU
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:41pm On Jul 23
obitobe:
I am thinking of getting the felicity IVEM 5048, but i just want to be very sure i am not making any mistake buying this inverter. Can anyone who has used this particular brand of inverter or currently using it, tell how durable and rugged this inverter is, coughing out the money and entering one chance will be very painful.

The ivem 5048 is a good inverter but I am not too comfortable with the 72w idle power consumption of the 48v 5kva.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 6:51pm On Jul 23
balogunsam:

Looking at options for a reliable low maintenance solar solution for my mum’s place with a really limited budget.

Has anyone used these Taico 100AH LFP12-100 batteries as an alternative to the larger batteries if budget is an issue? They are just 1.28 KWh but being LifePo4, i’m thinking they may give better value for money comapred to Tubular for a 24v 4.2kva hybrid setup? Please advice…
If the price is ok, go for it. Certainly, you will have a better value for your money than the lead acid battery.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ibietela2(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23
obitobe:

do you mean this one https://felicitysolar.ng/fl-ivem5048-5kva-48v-hybrid-inverter-with-mppt%EF%BC%9A120-450vdc6000w%E2%89%A412-parallel/?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obitobe: 7:20pm On Jul 23
Yes that is the inverter

ibietela2:

do you mean this one https://felicitysolar.ng/fl-ivem5048-5kva-48v-hybrid-inverter-with-mppt%EF%BC%9A120-450vdc6000w%E2%89%A412-parallel/?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23
balogunsam:

Based on what I have seen about these batteries, it's a good choice, it can replace 1 unit of 220AH 12V Tubular batteries.
So, if you need a 24V you need 2 of it.

It is selling at similar price as 1 Tubular 220AH 12V, when compared you will get longer life span from the LFP batteries.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ibietela2(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23
obitobe:
Yes that is the inverter

I dey see 500k, is that the price
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by obitobe: 8:23pm On Jul 23
530-580k is the price range

ibietela2:

I dey see 500k, is that the price
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by easyyoke: 8:42pm On Jul 23
Guys, please any recommended trust worthy and reliable place to get Jinko solar panels please. Foauni and Gennex have been sold out for weeks and these two places seem like the most reliable places to get original panels

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by balogunsam(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23
isangjohnson:

If the price is ok, go for it. Certainly, you will have a better value for your money than the lead acid battery.

Yes it appears so. They are quoted at 248k each
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by balogunsam(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23
Dam5reey1:

Based on what I have seen about these batteries, it's a good choice, it can replace 1 unit of 220AH 12V Tubular batteries.
So, if you need a 24V you need 2 of it.

It is selling at similar price as 1 Tubular 220AH 12V, when compared you will get longer life span from the LFP batteries.

Thank you so much. Yes for price, it’s at 248k each. So it comes to almost same price as 2x tubular would have cost though downside is the capacity will remain 100AH rather than the 200AH+ tubular would have given…hence the delay i have… Taico said 3 years warranty on the battery too.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by uctomide(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23
balogunsam:

Thank you so much. Yes for price, it’s at 248k each. So it comes to almost same price as 2x tubular would have cost though downside is the capacity will remain 100AH rather than the 200AH+ tubular would have given…hence the delay i have… Taico said 3 years warranty on the battery too.

The 220AH of the tabular has 50% DoD which in real usage is 110AH or less.
The Lithium is still a better choice if the price as you said.

I might be wrong though. I am still saving cash to get Lithium battery.

Bosses please can lithium batteries work with mercury 2.4kva inverter with 20A charge capacity

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by balogunsam(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23
uctomide:

The 220AH of the tabular has 50% DoD which in real usage is 110AH or less.
The Lithium is still a better choice if the price as you said.

I might be wrong though. I am still saving cash to get Lithium battery.

Bosses please can lithium batteries work with mercury 2.4kva inverter with 20A charge capacity

Mmm!! True! I didn’t think of DoD! Dam5reey1 also reiterated this when I asked about using inverters to power water pumps on tubular batteries. Good callout.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Mrreed(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23
Call the number on this contact for better deal.

balogunsam:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23
Mrreed:

lol, dem go say na grade C dem use because of the price.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Mrreed(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23
grin
Even from China now, many are selling boxed 12v 100ah for 100USD.
Dam5reey1:

lol, dem go say na grade C dem use because of the price.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 12:05am On Jul 24
obitobe:

Just make sure you have a good electrical earth, then put correct protective device like SPD, breakers etc.

Yes, my friends have a lot of this, they even paralleled it and it's working great.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by balogunsam(m): 2:14am On Jul 24
Mrreed:

Thanks! Do you mean the one in your signature? The phone numbers on the Taico photo you attached are blurry so can’t see them.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by durodee(m): 2:47am On Jul 24
As your inverter is 24v ARE YOU PLANNING TO RUN 2 UNITS OF THIS IN SERIES
balogunsam:

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Chuckdee(m): 7:14am On Jul 24
Please guys, where can I get original jinko panels in Abuja, Fouani have been out of stock since forever.

If not Jinko, what similar qulaity panels can i get in Abuja.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Mrreed(m): 9:01am On Jul 24
+86 132 4372 6512 chat with this number on WhatsApp, she is Talco's sales manager in Alaba.
balogunsam:

Thanks! Do you mean the one in your signature? The phone numbers on the Taico photo you attached are blurry so can’t see them.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 9:15am On Jul 24
Keep sending your orders..

Call/whatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 9:16am On Jul 24
25kwh 48v felicity lithium ion battery available, #6,000,000. Call/whatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ibietela2(m): 11:01am On Jul 24
obitobe:
530-580k is the price range

interesting, currently considering the growatt own
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zeestone99(m): 11:44am On Jul 24
Hello house

Available now
Jinko 625w - 195k
Jinko 580w - 172k
Jinko 555w - 167k
Jinko 475w - 158k
Jinko 440w - 146k

Call/chat - 08117398294 to place orders

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24
dollarnaira:

Not available in Benin.
Firman 550w available if interested
I'll take the 625w, how much and where is your office?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24
nnadychuks:
pls what’s MCU
Micro controller unit

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kristien4(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24
dollarnaira:

Though 625w available but will reach out to Benin office before the end of today to confirm the availability of 580w.
I'll take the 625w, how much and where is your office??
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 10:11pm On Jul 24
kristien4:
I'll take the 625w, how much and where is your office??

Ikorodu
Lagos.
Am really sorry for responding late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (1797) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: jrupa(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.