Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Who Is Your Next Of Kin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Your Next Of Kin? (676 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by Imeobong(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2010
A lot of factors are considered by husbands and wives as means in choosing their next of kin. Some women thinks their husbands are unsuitable , because they believe that on their demise these husbands may take another wife and neglect their children and make them suffer .

These women opt for their children especially their first child(male).Some believe choosing a next of kin depends on the disposition of members of their families to them while to others any member of the family can play that role as long as love exists in the family. What about women without children?

Fellow NL who is your next of kin and why?

By GIDEON OPARINDE
SunNewsOnline
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by ekundayok: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
RIGHT NOW,MY TWIN BROTHER IS MY NEXT OF KIN.SINCE I M STILL SINGLE. cool
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
My brother is my NOK for now cos am single but as soon as married,my husband will be and am going to be his too.Period!!!
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by galatico(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
That honour belongs to my younger brother .
Re: Who Is Your Next Of Kin? by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
My woman

(1) (Reply)

Classic 9ja Mentality That Needs Addressing / What Could Make You Quit Your Marriage? / Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.