Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,958 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" (24234 Views)

Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / ‘I Have No Record Of Alleged Corrupt Contractors’ – Fashola Replies SERAP / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by udemzyudex(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Useless government, countering each other upandan...
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by laladre: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=58200026] For asking an incompetence ediat to resign if he can't fix our light

Sense fall on you[/quote

Na you need better sense, na dis ur tokunbo sense o.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by victorazy(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2017
WaleBinSanusi:
receive sense

This must be a Afonja muslim
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
shocked Mr darkness stop speaking grammar and resign if you can't do the work cheesy

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

Sango and thunder fall on fashola for bringing darkness to naija

They keep saying fashola is a sound SAN, yet he has not won any major case. I need someone to list the number of major cases he has won as a lawyer.

Cc: sarrki Goke7

I don't think you understand what you are saying. Is it a necessity you type ? What is the correlation between what you are saying and what Fashola was saying?

So many of you on this platform don't think at all. This is acute joblessness. That's why you are gallivanting on this platform.
Get sense in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by free2ryhme: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
shocked Mr darkness stop speaking grammar and resign if you can't do the work cheesy

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

They keep saying fashola is a sound SAN, yet he has not won any major case. I need someone to list the number of major cases he has won as a lawyer.

See am

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2017
sarrki:

Gej your hero is a darkness president

Goat guess GEJ is ur problem get a life, how does d post connect GEJ
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by free2ryhme: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2017
mrugoooo3444:
Win Today and Change your finanacial status today!
See details below

Thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief Thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief Thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief Thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief thief
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by tolux247(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
fashola said you should be the judge,
Is it fair for stupid goje to remove the second Niger bridge that will benefit you Ipods for his street light ?

To read na problem for them..... Na street light them like pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

Your brain needs fire extinguisher you stupid slowpoke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by xnsandrxns: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

Hatred has made you lose touch with reality
You are a shame to your useless self and backward tribe
Now you are the senior advocate of a northern senator just because Fashola is a Yoruba man
Shame on you

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by omoiyalayi(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Our lawmakers are all thieves how can anyone sacrifice capital projects for wheel barrow & bore hole ?
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Kirgyakos(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Polite thieves. datz wot de are.....all of dem
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2017
sarrki:

Jonah will never know peace all his life

same way u never have peace get a life i dont know y GEj gives u headache or is he responsible for ur low IQ n wasteful life

Goat y not talk about ur vegetable president who packed an aircraft that cost millions of naira daily mumu
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by bashydemy(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

You keep disgracing yourself on daily basis, So he should use stones to do his job right? When your hero GEJ was there for 5yrs Nigerians never enjoy 2hours of electricity daily, Thanks to Fashola we now enjoy nothing less than 20hours daily..

You can go and die..

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Royaljustice: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2017
mr minister learn to practice the yes sir principles. it will give you an edge. arguing with the senator's can be very frustrating. just give your constructive ideas and leave the rest for history sake. just driving at common sense.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by bashydemy(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

For asking an incompetence ediat to resign if he can't fix our light

Sense fall on you

Fashola is 50 times better than GEJ, What was your GEJ achievement as a Governor of Bayelsa with huge allocation?

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

IPOB Beast from the East spotted

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by bashydemy(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Its on record that jonathan handed over the most robust economy in Africa to a dead vegetable

And it's on record that GEJ was the worst President in Nigeria that wasted an opportunity to make hay while the sun is shining..

It's on record as the first President to legalize corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Trendirabingi: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Ovamboland:

See ipob logic, the roads and power project will get fixed faster by cutting the budget.
We are seeing what ipob country will look like.

You are hell bent in ensuring nobody disgrace your hero by completing the 2nd Niger bridge, keep cutting your nose to spite your face
please dnt refer 2 dat ediot as an ipob, or anything connected to a tribe... His a bastard n its obvious.. Demented to d core... He doesnt n wld want to ser how foolish he is.. He's stewpidity is his own personal orientation...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by ProWalker: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2017
Youngugoes:
politicians with no principle, this fashola should burry his head in shame after all the unnecessary comments he made during last administration

You should bury your own head in shame as a Nigeria University graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by justtee42k: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

@crownwealth...it's so pathetic...is this the youth that wants to takeover?you can't even read btw the lines...you can't even differentiate an intelligent person from a fool..
pls stop commenting when your brain is on vacation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Pro2makx(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2017
sarrki:

Gej your hero is a darkness president

My friend! Mechuonu yua self there! I used to have 72hrs light no blinking when GEJ was president. Immediate you Mr SAN took over for APCheat, my electricity nose dived down all time low. Now I only get 4hrs in the day, and 4 at night. Yet my light is one of the best around here. Take it, Fashola and APCheat has failed us. With all the hype. Naija nor be Lagos.
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Basfaq(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

Who is this internet gladiator.
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Tecno66: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

www.thecable.ng/need-behavioural-guidance-parliament-fashola-replies-goje
This two are supposed to belong to the same party. See them washing their dirty leaning in the public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To Arrest Fani-kayode, Odumakin, Follow Due Process, Court Tells EFCC, DSS, Poli / 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike / Lagos Means Slave Coast - Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.