Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" (24242 Views)

Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / ‘I Have No Record Of Alleged Corrupt Contractors’ – Fashola Replies SERAP / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Sagay212: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

See iPod tout, you have suddenly become a supporter of core North after serving you a cold kunnu calabash of Kaduna Declaration.

COunt down to October 1st is still ticking. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You better buy your Ghana Must Go on time, when it is still cheap.

May Isese, Alale and Esu Odaara steal your joy.

Ase!! Edumare...Ogun lakaye oshimole olomi ni le feje we steal his joy
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by lukaino(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
I don't understand Nigerians. Are you saying that Fashola should keep quiet while his ministries budget is watered down? What the Senate has done is a deliberate attempt at making him incapacitated while waiting to cry foul at the end of the day that the minister is a non performer.
This is the reason why we have so many ineffective ministers.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by comos: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
what project is fashola talkig about, N50bn was appropriated to him for the second Niger bridge but out of hatred for igbos he did not spent a kobo from that amount, instead he choose to return everything to government coffer at the end of the fiscal year
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Are you God?

Just say and ignore him
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Felixv: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
comos:
what project is fashola talkig about, N50bn was appropriated to him for the second Niger bridge but out of hatred for igbos he did not spent a kobo from that amount, instead he choose to return everything to government coffer at the end of the fiscal year

seriously!!

I couldn't help but reply to your comment.

Have you taken the time to review the dialogue between Fashola and NASS as regards to the second Niger bridge.

Have you tried to understand the basic difference between budget and cash --this has been explained in the reply to the NASS.

the information below is culled from https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/07/05/fashola-vs-nass/ ---there is still a lot more detail on the internet.

Similarly, Fashola has addressed the issue of the Second Niger Bridge. What really happened was that there was no design for the link road to the bridge on both sides – the Asaba and Onitsha ends.

That was just recently approved by the Federal Executive Council (FEC). Also, there were issues of right of way and compensation to communities which is being handled by the governors of Delta and Ananmbra States.

Therefore, the piling that has so far been done on the bridge was just to give a semblance of activity on the bridge. Even at that, no money had been released by the Finance Ministry, meaning that none was returned as insinuated by the NASS.

------------
I am not interested in continuous dialogue, but had to write this,I guess the era of serious intellectual dialogue has forever been eradicated from nigerian forums --this has been replaced with the useless 'celebrity crap', and gossip that is normally found on the covers of cheap tabloid newspapers.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Are you God?

Just say "AMEN" and ignore him
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by swiperthefox: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
sarrki:

Just decides to ignore you all this while

We are master of dirty politicking

Jonah his a cursed man

You guys are one of the reasons Nigeria is where it is now. Everything is tribal, political and religious. Youths cannot unite and ask for a better Nigeria. Youths unite and ask for a better Nigeria but no, it is to curse and mudsling for polithieficians on Nairaland. People that doesn't know nor care about your existence. Except you get paid for all this shenanigan, then i am seriously worried where Nigeria is headed as a nation.
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by slivertongue: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
will this fashola character ever learn? his unguided utterances shows he is not gentle as he wants us to believe. he shoud know that he is there to deliver and not to issue statements
Re: Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament" by ArcFresky(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
shocked Mr darkness stop speaking grammar and resign if you can't do the work cheesy

Na grammar we wan chop

Northerners no get joy

Sango and thunder fall on fashola for bringing darkness to naija

They keep saying fashola is a sound SAN, yet he has not won any major case. I need someone to list the number of major cases he has won as a lawyer.

Cc: sarrki Goke7

You... Its here you can talk.
Are you a kid? Zero sense...
This is someone, neither you, your family nor your generation put together, is worthy of cleaning his shoes...

Yet you carry your tecno broken screen phone to type nonsense
I dont think you will ever make it in life, let alone clock 18 if you continue this way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check / BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.