Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,923 members, 7,915,671 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:55 AM

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' (21620 Views)

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by MrMcJay(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Tbh...the album will be as trashy as the cover.
Wizkid just has grace ,he doesn't make good music again. Even with all the Americana features tongue

None of them makes good music. There is a level of intelligence which is required to make good music. Unfortunately, they aren't mentally blessed to produce good music.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by cutebae: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Tbh...the album will be as trashy as the cover.
Wizkid just has grace ,he doesn't make good music again. Even with all the Americana features tongue
Space Booker I see you!!
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Kendroid: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Daddy Yo my favorite!! grin grin
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Sultty(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Sense fall on these small small boys

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Bills2307(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
didn't even feature any Nigerian artist. but I love wizzy anyway
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by babkunlex(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Whizkid eleniyan! From Surulere to the World the difference is clear! International
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by iihtlagos: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
cutebae:
aww... I love it

You love what?
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by ibkayee(f): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2017
A Bucie feature? Nice
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Beejay3000(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Lanceslot:
The cover doesn't look cool.

haaaaaa............. lie lie
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by cutebae: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
iihtlagos:

You love what?
lol... don't worry
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2017
MrMcJay:

None of them makes good music. There is a level of intelligence which is required to make good music. Unfortunately, they aren't mentally blessed to produce good music.
You are right though..
Their musics lack lyrical contents.

The producers are the ones that are actually trying.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2017
cutebae:
Space Booker I see you!!
You seem like an oldie,bae tongue
Even tho you just registered today wink
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by misano(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Wizkid not as good as before. 'Come Closer' na just trash. I'm disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by STEVENcrack(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2017
I hope a Chris Brown would come closer

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by misano(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
You are right though..
Their musics lack lyrical contents.

The producers are the ones that are actually trying.

I agree with U, but I think I'm still not clear when U say 'lyrical content'. Please explain.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2017
misano:

I agree with U, but I think I'm still not clear when U say 'lyrical content'. Please explain.
Well..I meant to say their music nowadays lack contents. You can't relate with it.
It's all noise,really.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by lonelydora: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Lanceslot:

Very cool bro
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by misano(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Well..I meant to say their music nowadays lack contents. You can't relate with it.
It's all noise,really.

Okay, I get ur point.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by numericalguy(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2017
post=58212184:
I be expect am to feature davido o

Davido is a local guy with frog voice.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2017
misano:

Okay, I get ur point.
Yeah.. smiley
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by harsay(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lanceslot:
This is an African man talking
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Sonoyom(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
nothing sure
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
ok.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Demzy4: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Am I the only one this? No Nigerian artist featured. Wizkid is really going international.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by loadedvibes: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol Nigerians and savagery
numericalguy:

Davido is a local guy with frog voice.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by loadedvibes: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lol una no go kill me
MrMcJay:

Davido dey backstage dey pack speakers.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by loadedvibes: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bros no vex
hulkhiharitoz:
sad
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Rickiedee(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
”Sounds From The Other Side” album which will drop June 14, 2017.

Abi na 2018?
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Olibboy: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lanceslot:
wizkid sabi dats why he says d cover look like cabin biscuit pic.
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Codes151(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
None of this tracks really make sense of beat "fall

My opinion.... what's yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singers That Really Can't Sing / Akon Signs Wizkid,psquare And Tubaba / Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.