Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,414 members, 7,974,683 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Spiritual Hour Were Living In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Hour Were Living In (658 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Hour Were Living In by Gentleflwr: 3:46am On Feb 01, 2010
This is as much a call, an encouragement to awake as a discussion board (though i hope discussing happens), but the days were living in are sginificant. Were living in a Joal 2:28 moment! A revival strikes Kansas City AND Illinois in the USA. Uganda's governmant makes a public decleration of turning back to God. All of a sudden, 10 years of intercession and prayer is peircing the spiritual climate of the nations and public leaders are approaching the church leaders saying "our way is not solving things. Please pray!" When 6 out of 10 american youths declare that abortion is immoral, you know there is a spiritual shift. Were not these days foretold in Mathew 25, 26, and 27? So i say to you! awake, the hour is urgent and i ask you, are your lamps filled with oil? As for the question, what do you think is the day and age were living in? What is God's purpose in the earth right now?
Re: The Spiritual Hour Were Living In by mabell: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2010
The bible foretold iniquity will abound. That is the more reason for intesifying the preaching of the gosple.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims,is Abortion Permitted In Islam?help Pls. / After The Conference/congres/convention And Retreat, What Next? / The Jews Have To Protect Themselves From Their More Dangerous Neighbours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.