Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Mom Who Left Kid In The Car: 'it Will Be A Long Time Before I Forgive Myself' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Who Left Kid In The Car: 'it Will Be A Long Time Before I Forgive Myself' (488 Views)

Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mom Who Left Kid In The Car: 'it Will Be A Long Time Before I Forgive Myself' by jamesmoses262: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Every so often we’ll hear a horrifying story about a parent who accidentally forgot a baby or young child in a locked car. And while many find Forgotten Baby Syndrome unfathomable (especially when the outcome turns tragic), one loving mother recently took to Facebook to express how the scenario can happen to any parent.

“Do you see this little girl? Today I did the unthinkable and forgot about her in the car,” wrote Britta Eberle alongside a touching photo of herself cradling her 1-year-old daughter, Ada, on her Facebook blog This is Motherhood. The mom of two said she and her family arrived at a friend’s house, and in their excitement, they all darted out of the car under the assumption that someone else had remembered to grab the youngest member of their clan.

See rest of the story: http://realbizer..com.ng/2017/07/mom-who-left-kid-in-car-it-will-be-long.html

Re: Mom Who Left Kid In The Car: 'it Will Be A Long Time Before I Forgive Myself' by thorpido(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
How can you dart out of a car in excitement leaving your baby behind as a nursing mother?
Some women sef.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quality Bedding Sets / When Your Woman Makes You Speak In Tongues / When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.